Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Because you came in my life...... ❯ You're coward ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chibicat:*crying*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Come, I'll take you away into those climes
Where there's a sweet intoxication in the shadows of the stars.
Come, I'll take you away into those climes Come, I'll take you away into those climes
Where you'll glide on the melodies of the breeze; come to me!
It's a journey of dreams; it's the whirlpool of my heart;
Drown in it!
I've found your hidden loneliness.
The light is mellow, the moonlight playful; come, let's go.
Even the dew stabs us; our meeting is fragrant; don't go far.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
You’re a coward!!

The Bladebreakers came back to the hotel, where they were resting after the long day. They couldn’t believe what had happened today. They were all in one room; Kai was standing near the window, looking outside.

Max whispered in Ray’s ear, “How long is he going to be like this?”

“Hey Kai how long are you going to stay like this!!” yelled Daichi. Ray and Max gave an evil look at him.

“He is right Kai, you haven’t said a single word since your match” said Hiro.

“You know what Kai, I think you’re scared and feeling completely worthless” said Tyson. Everyone stared at him.

“You’re still standing here, when you should be finding Akina. You should find her and ask her, why did she leave, why is she running away from you? But you know you’re not going to find her………..you know why………”

“Shut up” Kai yelled.

“You know why you’re still standing here…..”

“Shut up right now or I’ll kill you!”

“Because you are so afraid that she will leave you again and that you are so helpless that you can‘t even stop her” Kai held Tyson from his collar, the others jumped to stop him. “I said shut up……it is nothing like that”

“If it isn’t then why are you getting so upset about it?” Kai tightened his grip and Tyson screamed in pain.

“Stop it Kai” Ray yelled.

“Stop it, this instant Kai!!” Hiro yelled. Then Kai loosed his grip and threw him away, and walked out of the room.

“You shouldn’t taunt him like that Tyson, you know that?” said Max by looking at him.

“You know what I think, Tyson was just trying to help him because he’s worried about him more than anyone” said Kenny and everyone looked at him with the exception of Tyson.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kai roamed all of Kyoto city to look for her. As he was walking through the street two school girls passed by him. He stopped for a minute and looked back this is the same uniform that one of the girls from Aden’s team was wearing. Maybe this is it………I can look for her there, maybe she studies in that same school………if so, then I may able to find her. Kai ran after those two girls to ask the name of their school.

“Oh, you mean Salviant Beyblade Institute, it’s straight ahead” said one of the girls. Then Kai ran to find that school, since it was straight ahead it didn’t take him much time. He entered inside the school; it was a huge building with a lot of space around it filled with trees and flowers. It was a boarding school so many students were walking around the campus. He took only two more steps until he heard a voice from the tree which was near the entrance.

“You are the Kai from Bladebreakers, Right?” said Elmas; there were two more girls who were standing next to her.

“And you are…….?”

“Elmas. I don’t think you remember but we were in team Aden and I also think you don’t remember them so let me to introduce them to you” she got up from her seat and walked toward him, “she is Nguyet and Dylan, but I don’t think you came here to meet us, you came her to meet Akina, am I right?”

“How do you know about that?” asked Kai.

“What happened between you and her? We don’t know, but we know that she means a lot to you…..the way you were shocked when you saw her in stadium…….anyone would get the idea that there is something special between you two” said Dylan.

“…….”

“When she came here for the first time, she didn’t talk to anyone; she used to stay alone and get lost in her own thoughts until Mr. Cornelius find out that she is an incredible beyblader and he made her our leader………..she is very powerful but whenever she beyblade, it looked like she put her whole mind in it as if she wanted to take her mind off from something” said Dylan.

“But after that match I think she wasn’t able to focus her mind on anything at all and made the team forfeit. Whatever it is I think she’s running away from you” said Nguyet.
“You know where I can find her” asked Kai.

“She might be practicing now but we are sorry, no one knows where she goes for practicing” said Nguyet.

“But if you want to know more about her, then you can ask the institute’s head Mr. Cornelius” said Dylan.

“Ok….thanks” Kai said and ran toward the institute to find Mr. Cornelius’s room and in a few minutes he was standing in front of his room. He knocked at the door and heard a familiar voice which came from inside.

“Come in”

Kai opened the door and saw that Mr. Cornelius was seating in his seat front of him. He stood up as he saw Kai.

“Welcome! Welcome! Have a seat. How can I help you Mr. Hiwatari” asked Mr. Cornelius.

“I came to know about someone-” Before he could complete his sentence, Mr. Cornelius spoke up, “from someone you mean Akina. If it’s about her then you could ask your Grandfather Mr. Hiwatari, you’ve just wasted your time by coming here.”

“My Grandfather………what do you mean?” Kai was confused, how his grandfather can know anything about Akina; he rarely ever meets with her.

“He was the one who introduced her to me and brought her here, it is our institute’s honor to have a blader like her on our team”

“What??” Kai jumped from his seat with shock “my Grandfather……..you mean he brought Akina here?”

“From your face it looks like you didn’t know that, yes your Grandfather is the one who paid for her studies and lodgings. Why didn’t he tell you?” Mr. Cornelius asked. Kai didn’t reply, he ran out of the room and went toward the hotel.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When he reached the hotel it was already night. He opened the door of his room when he heard a voice from behind him

“So you came back Kai, we all were worried about you. Did you find Akina?” asked Hiro.

“We are going back, tomorrow” said Kai and went straight inside his room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Akina was sitting near window of her room. She was looking at the full moon, when she remembered something that happened when she and Kai were nine years old-

(Flashback)
“Akina, look the moon finally emerged from lane” said Kai. Akina looked at the sky to see the moon.

“It’s beautiful” said Akina.

“You know what; I never saw my mom but my father use to say that she looked just like moon. So whenever I miss her, I look toward the moon and I feel like I’m looking at her, it make me always feel happy” he looked at Akina who was still looking at moon.

“Kai, the moon always shows up when night falls, like whenever I will be in danger, will……will you show up and protect me” she looked at him, her face turned red.

“I will, It’s a promise, and you promise me that you will always be with me………”

She smiled happily and said, “Stupid, I will always be with you”
(Flashbacks)

A tiny teardrop rolled down leaving footprints on her cheek, she was holding the same bracelet that she got from Kai. She looked outside the window as the wind whipped violently around her face. She looked toward moon and said with a soft voice, “I hope you’re looking at the moon. I‘m sorry I couldn‘t complete my promise and I …….I’m sorry Kai for what I said this morning. I………..I also wanted you to know how happy I was to see you after a long time, I wanted to let you know that every moment I’m awake I think of you. Whenever I heard your voice I felt a tender touch in my heart but……….but know……..it is all over, please……please, forgive me Kai” she begins to cry like a cup left under a running faucet well after the water has reached the rim.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

On other side ………


Kai was also looking toward moon, then he looked toward his hand in which he was holding the Four-parted benevolent that Akina gave to him, when he left for his new school for the first time. From that day he never let it get away from him. He looked toward it and said, “I don’t know what happened but you promised me and whether you like it or not I will keep that promise and bring you back Akina. I will…….”