Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Because you came in my life...... ❯ Unexpected Truth... ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Daichi: hey Tyson wake up, it is time to leave.
Tyson: *still asleep* grandpa it is Sunday, I don’t want to go to school.
Daichi: * with anger* grandpa?? Do I look like grandpa to you, Tyson wake up or I will break your useless head.
Ray: *trying to stop him* calm down Daichi, he is just dreaming.
Daichi: he better be.
Max: *enters in room* hey!! did anyone saw Kai?
Ray: he is already in bus and he is in very bad mood, it will be better if we wake Tyson up or who knows what will happen.
DaichiL: *giving evil grin* I know how to wake him up AHAHAHAHA!!!
Max: I am not having a good feeling about this.
(He launched his beyblade near Tyson)
Daichi: Tornado attack Strata dragoon!!
Tyson: hey who opened the window when this kind of wind is going on outside?
Daichi: AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!
Ray: I think that is enough Daichi, he woke up. (Ray and Max laughed standing out of room)
Tyson: I will see you, Daichi *ran after him*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Unexpected Truth

In two hour they reached back their hometown. Kai went straight to his Grandfather’s office and slam opened the door of his room without warning. His grandfather was sitting right in front of him on his chair talking to one of his employees.

“Kai, what is meaning of this?” asked his grandfather with furious voice.

“That is the same thing I want to ask from you grandfather what is meaning all of this!!” Kai yelled. Mr. Hiwatari asks his employee to leave the room. When everyone went outside he said, “Now say what you want to know?”

“About Akina, you know from all long that where she was and you didn’t even care to tell me and not even that you was the one who send her there. Why?”

“Because of your safety my grandson”

“What you mean by that!!” he yelled.

“Keep your voice down young boy!!” he yelled back “Akina you talk about, she is not a girl you think she is. She is danger for you, for this whole world”

“What you are talking about? It doesn’t make any sense to me”

“It will when you will know the truth about her….” He paused for a second and started again, “She is not a human like you and me, she is an experiment who was created in Russia.” Kai get shocked experiment……………what he mean by experiment?.

“When I was BIOVOLT's director, we searched for best blader everywhere so we could get stronger bit-beast in the world, but we couldn’t find any good blader so then we came up with an idea that besides finding a blader we can create one, with all qualities that we want, that all qualities we were looking for in a blader. Then we started a new project”

“What kind of ‘new project‘?” asked Kai curiously.

“To create a unique blader by using different type of human genes which would make a blader invincible.”

(Flashbacks)
“Director, our project is complete. We are finally succeeded in creating a blader” said one of the scientists they all were in underground laboratory. There were many scientists working on an object that was closed in cylinder like structure made of glass. That structure was filled with green liquid and there was an object floating in it, that object was infant baby who was sleeping.

Director of this whole project was Mr. Hiwatari; he came near the ‘cylinder like structure’ and looked at the baby who was enclosed inside it.

“Good, soon… we will rule at this world with your help. You will be a most powerful and invincible blader who will conquer at this world and whole world will bow in front of me” said Mr. Hiwatari with an evil grin on his face.

A vile man wearing a black trench coat appeared from back; he had dark purple hair and was wearing a mask on his face. He came closer and said, “Sir, as you thought we finally created a human child with more then two DNA. This child has everything twice as more as everyone else has. DNA that we used is taken from world’s powerful Bladers and even more then that we also used Ka-Riu’s spirit - a dragon spirit, it will make her even more powerful, with the help of Ka- Riu she would be able to defeat anyone without a bit-beast”

“Good…now you can leave Boris” said Mr. Hiwatari and looked at the sleeping baby again.
(Flashback)

He took a deep breath and said, “Everything was going as we planned. She was powerful then anyone, at age of six she passed every difficult beyblade simulation that we had. She was ultimate weapon, and then we thought to train her with a real bit-beast. Then we came to know that she was our biggest mistake” he paused.

Kai looked at him with eagerly,” Speak up…..what happened??”

“……as we planned, we gave her a blade which contained a bit-beast, when she launched it first time everything seem perfect but then the terrible thing occurred when she called her bit-beast out………. Ka-Riu, dragon spirit inside her and Typhoeus, fox spirit which was in her beyblade interacted with each other and caused a huge destruction which destroyed whole laboratory…….then we came to now how dangerous she was and it was just starting, we thought if she continue to live on then she would be impossible to stop. Then we thought to perish her but Mr. Kobayashi went against that, he wanted to let her live but we opposed it and when the day came to finish her she got vanished. We searched for her every where but we couldn’t find her. After three years when we found out that Mr. Kobayashi is raising her as her own child………then… he faced it’s consequences”

“You………you killed Akina’s father. It was you who snatched away Akina’s parent”

“Experiment never had a parents”

“Her name is Akina and she is not an experiment!!”

“No matter what you say you can’t change what she is……so it would be better for you if you just forget her”

“You…you demon, you just created her to fulfill your own wish and when she didn’t able to then you tried to destroy her. You didn’t even think what that would feel like to her” said Kai.

“She is only an experiment, nothing else. She don’t have any room for emotions, if she had then she wouldn’t left you”

“…..she never left me, you made her to leave this place but she never left was my heart, she was always there.…Whenever I was around her I had a reason to smile. Whenever I was away from home, I had a reason to come back. She was the only person who brought hope in me, she gave me purpose to live and now I’m not going to lose her. I will bring her back and tell her everything”

“You are not going to tell her that I kill her father do you Kai……….oh how sad it would be to know that his father was murdered, ……..she had hardly overcome her parents death, after knowing something like that she will be broke” said Kai’s grandfather as he sat back to his chair.

“……..She do not need to know that…yet, when time will arrive she will know by herself and as for you, you will face your consequences soon? Till then I’m going to bring her back”

“Kai!! You are not bringing that girl back” said his grandfather with angry voice.

“we will see about that” said Kai and he walked out of the room.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Akina was sitting in her classroom listening to a boring lecture of her English teacher. She looked out of the window toward the sky when ‘SLAM’ a sound of door opens came from side of the room. Everyone get startled. Akina looked toward the direction where everyone else were looking. Akina’s eyes widened with shock. The person on the door was Kai, he was breathing heavily. He looked around and his eyes stopped at Akina. He walked fast toward her and grabbed her wrist and pulled out of her seat. “Kai………” she said by trying to break free from his grip. Everyone were looking at him as he took her out of the room.

“Kai stop!! Where are you taking me? Kai… STOP!!” Akina yelled but he didn’t stop, he didn‘t even turned around to explain her, he just keep walking. He took her few blocks away from the school until they reached an old abandon forest area. He pushed her in front of him. She was standing there looking at him with displeasure……….


Continue in next chapter…………