Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Because you came in my life...... ❯ Start of new life ( Chapter 16 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Teacher: *in shocked* what was that all about?
One Student: wow that was awesome; he was like door blew through the wind.
Teacher: you mean wind blew through the door.
One student: *looked at him* I don’t know what you said, but it also sounds cool.
Teacher: …………um yeah……so why don’t we start from where we left off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Start of new life
Recap…

“Kai stop!! Where are you taking me? Kai STOP!!” Akina yelled but he didn’t stop. She was continuously trying to break free but he was holding her wrist very tight.

He took her few blocks away from the school until they reached an old abandon forest area. He stopped at the middle of the forest and pulled her in front of him. She looked at Kai with anger.
*****
“What is meaning of this, Kai?” said Akina.

“This was the only way to bring you here so I can talk with you and have answers for all of my question that I’m waiting to hear, from four years” said Kai looking straight into her eyes.

She suddenly buried her eyes in the ground. He looked through her silence, he came closer and said, “I know everything…” she looked at him he know…he knew, it‘s…it‘s over now he hates me…he her knees start trembling, she stepped back and tried to run away but Kai hold her tightly.

“You don’t have to run away anymore. I don’t care who you are or what you are? I only care that…” he looked into her hazel eyes which were filled with tears “that you are Akina, my Akina……”

Tears fell down from her eyes; she couldn’t believe that person she loved most, was standing in front of her even he knew who or what she is, he was standing there looking into her eyes.
“I…….I’m sorry, I’m sorry for what I said, I…..I didn’t mean to, I ... I-” before she could say anything Kai hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear with delicate voice, “its ok I wasn‘t mad at you, I can never be because you are the only person who build me up when the world torn me, I always found your warm presence when I needed someone to talk with. I can’t tell how awful that moments were without you but when I meet you again all my pain and sorrow got disappeared. If… there were enough words to express how I feel about you, I would searched the whole world and find them to make it clear that” he looks in her eyes again which, “you are the only person with whom I want to be, for rest of my life. I want you to see how much I love you that life is nothing without you, I …want you to know that you are my heart, my world… my everything the greatest gift that life could ever give me. I love you so much…. I’ll take the sadness, the doubts, the thought of being lonely and the pain and throw them in deep ocean so that we’ll never see them again.” those words landed on her ears like a soft feather. She gazed into his eyes and felt his gentle grasp. Time was held still for both of them.

She begins to cry on his shoulder. “…Kai thank you very much…..I can‘t believe,… this is so good to be true…I always…….I -” before she could complete her sentence, she stopped by a kiss from Kai, her eyes get widened as his soft lips touched her, then slowly she closed her eyes. After a minute, they broke apart, they looked at each other. She smiled as tears still trickled down from her cheeks.
Kai wiped her tears with his thumb and hold her hand and walked toward the sunset. “Where are we going Kai?” Akina asked as she looked at his face.
“Toward our new life” said Kai as he placed another kiss on her forehead.