Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Because you came in my life...... ❯ Bonus Chapter ^_^ ( Chapter 17 )

[ A - All Readers ]
This is a bonus chapter… thanx very much for reading my story…it means a lot to me ^_^ and here it is a last chapter *tears of joy* can’t believe it’s finally finished……
Thanks once again ^_^ Enjoy!!


It is such a lovely day. Birds are singing their beautiful midday songs sitting on the branch of tree and peaceful sound is coming from running water of brook. Grass is swaying in the cool breeze as bugs are struggling to get over them. Trees are also dancing in the air. There is sweet fragrance of new blooming flowers in the air. But beside all of these, there is other noise too.

“Go Zelma!! show them what you got” said a girl who is five year old. She has green hair till her shoulders but her front hairs are longer then rest of them. Her eyes are like green sapphire. She was wearing white short skirt with light green sleeveless top. Her blade stroked with other blade to whom she was fighting with but it had no effect on it.

“You have to do more then that to defeat me” said a person standing in front of her with a smile on a face.

“Oh yeah, we will see about that…Zelma reflection!! and then attack” she turned her blade like her opponents blade and attacked.

“Oh……so you finally learned that attack, good work but you can’t pull that kind of trick on me GO-” before the person could say something they heard a voice

“Kai, Yumi stop this nonsense, you are beyblading from three hours, come on now it is time for lunch” said Akina, she was wearing pink skirt which was below her knees with white tight top and there was a black
laced Sequin Scarf belt around her waist which was hanging down.

“Mom little more time I almost defeat father” said Yumi.

“Defeat me……..not a chance, you still have to learn much more to defeat a world champion, Yumi” said Kai.

“I don’t know who is going to defeat who but if you didn’t came here then meal will get cold” said Akina.

Kai stopped his blade and hold it with his right hand, he walked toward Yumi and placed his hand on her shoulder, “we will continue it tomorrow, but you were pretty strong today you are growing into powerful blader” he gave a smile.

She smiled back and ran toward her mom. She jumped and hugged her tightly. Kai looked at both of them as they were talking with each other, then he looked at the sky as cool breeze brushed on his face many things had change, I have always wondered, how long it would take to enter happiness in my life but when I saw you,
he looks toward Akina I knew that instant that you were my happiness, my pleasure that I always dreamed of. You came into my life it changed everything. Thanks you very much Akina to give me that much joy in my life and a beautiful daughter he snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Akina’s voice, “Kai come on lunch is getting cold.”

“Yeah dad, eat it you need energy if you want to win because next time I will surely defeat the you ” said Yumi as she giggled. Kai smiled at them and walked toward that direction because…because you came into my life…………it changed everything and……… he sat near Akina and whispered in her ear, “I will look forward for that day when Yumi will become world‘s best beyblader..” she looked toward him and smiled, then she looked toward Yumi. She was still busy in eating , Akina giggled and said, “as you always says she has a still long way to go……” then they looked at each other and laughed. Yumi looked at her parents with confuse look as they were laughing………….