Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ on to the rescue pt.4 ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"But why? Aren't they defending themselves?" asked Max, then Boris' laughter was heard "isn't that obvious?" he asked, the blade breakers just glared. "he is trying to protect you, isn't that nice??" he smirked and laughed. All of the blade breakers didn't think they meant so much for kai. They just wished he could escape.

A guard punched Kai in the stomach several times leaving Kai gasping for air. Kai's face was being hit and his stomach couldn't take it no more. Tala was being hit too, but they left Tala only bruised and with a blooded, closed eye, Boris ordered to leave him alone but to continue with Kai. But they kept beating Kai.

Ray and the others tried to break the jail with all their effort but it was useless, they could only watch how their captain was beaten almost to dead.

Kai was pinned to the wall as his stomach was being hit and hit. Kai stood still heavily breathing, blood run down his face, "That's enough" yelled an old man. Everyone turned to see Voltaire who had entered the lab.

The guard drop him and Kai fell to his knees clutching his stomach with one hand and using the other hand as a third leg for not losing balance, a little blood pool was forming below Kai as his blood dripped from his face. Then Kai started to cough blood, the blade breakers watched wide eyed, Kai was really badly injured but still they couldn't do anything to help him and the worst of all was that they were the cause Kai was that injured and that made them even angrier.

Kai kept coughing blood , and trembling, he stood up , he lost his balance and fell backwards but he could lean back and watch hid grandfather coming. What amazed the blade breakers was Kai's endurance in all the beating they didn't hear a yell, or any sign of pain coming from Kai or Tala, they could only hear Kai's heavy breathing.

Voltaire approached to Kai and observed him, Kai's eyes were covered by hair strands falling down his face, he could only see blood running down his face. "Move them to the main lab" said Voltaire

"but, he needs to get his punishment" insisted Boris, The Blade Breakers couldn't believe that Kai's own grandfather treated Kai like that. The blade breakers' rage raised up and up each second.

"Just give him the sedate, and take them all to the main lab, Dickenson will come , so move before he brings the police" said Voltaire as he left the lab. "Give him the dose" ordered Boris in an angry tone, a guard nodded and again pressed Kai to the wall and injected Kai a strange luminous yellow liquid right in the neck, Kai just clenched his tteth in pain but made no sound.

The guard dropped Kai, Kai started to felt dizzy , his vision started to blur.

The blade breakers felt terrible they couldn't believe that was actually happening.

Tala went to Kai's side and lifted him up to a sitting position. Kai didn't spoke the dose was starting to have effect , Kai felt dozy and couldn't hear or see anymore, he fell asleep.

The guards came and took Kai away and jailed Tala with the Blade Breakers. The Blade Breakers checked Tala and helped him with his injuries. They cleaned Tala's blood from his eye but still he couldn't open it.

Then a transparent wall was lowered and enclosed the walls where the blade breakers and Tala were, "What's happening?" asked Tyson, "We're just moving" said Boris , then all of them started to fell dozy and soon all of them were asleep , again.

Without noticing , the blade breakers , Tala and Kai were transported in helicopter to a secret lab in the snowed mountains of Russia. This was the main lab of all Biovolt , which ,of course, was hidden because experiments with humans were done. Voltaire constructed this new lab after Kai ruined the last abbey, this lab had more security and it was well hidden.

Behind the lab a great cliff rested , a hundred meter cliff that ended with a cold running river.

The blade breakers and Tala slowly opened their eyes, "I'm getting tired of this naps" said Tyson. "Where are we?" asked Max, (The captured blade breakers were in something like a crystal prison, just like the walls in the BBA research lab, those that appeared when Kai rescued Max from being crushed).

The entire room was white and shinny.

"This must be Biovolt's main lab" said Tala, "Where's Kai?" asked Ray. They soon gasped as they saw their friend. Kai was in a capsule.

They would watch the whole experiment process.

"You must be honored" said Boris, "Why would we be honored watching our friend die" growled Ray, "Oh, don't worry he's too important for us to let him, you better worry about your lives, because as soon as this experiment finishes, you're going to be eliminated" said Boris as he laughed and left them.

"Is Kai going to be ok? After all that beating he may be dying in this moment!" said Kenny, Tala shook his head, "Don't worry we are used to that kind of punishments, that's the way the abbey makes you stronger" said Tala, the rest of the blade breakers gasped, "So since you were children they treated you like that?" asked Max, "Unfortunately, yes" sighed Tala.

"What is happening here?" asked Max, "What are they going to do to Kai?" asked Tyson, "Tala, can you tell us something?" asked Ray, Tala nodded and started "Biovolt is trying to take over the world, but they are researching with children and bit-beasts to materialize them and have a real powerful bit-beast army" said Tala.

* keep reading next chapter!!*