Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ on to the rescue pt.5 ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"But how? Can that be possible?" asked Chief, Tala continued "By means of ancient magic and modern science combined to fuse a human with a bit-beasts, apparently this could be possible thousands of years ago by an ancient civilization"

"But why Kai?" asked Max, "Kai has been in this experiment since ten years ago, when the experiment started everything seemed normal, but Kai testes Black Dranzer and by a unknown reason the bit-beasts power was exploded to the maximum destroying the entire abbey. After that Kai lost his memory and the media was on Voltaire so he took Kai to Japan, until that event was buried in the past. When Kai came here after so much time, the second phase of the experiment was done, and when the last phase was about to be done he escaped again." Said Tala.

The Blade Breakers stood silent , know they kind of comprehended why Kai was the way he was. And they understood why Kai had those powers when Elena was murdered. Then the silence was broken by a voice "everything settled" the guys watched from the wall.

Kai was in one of those green tubes , some probes inserted in his neck and arms, wires connected to his head and other parts of the body, Kai was only wearing black shorts. An oxygen mask covering his mouth. Aside from Kai, Dranzer's bit-chip was in a luminous yellow liquid enclosed in a glass capsule connected to Kai's green capsule.

Voltaire watched from his office , a big screen showed the whole lab. He used a radio to call Boris"Start" said Voltaire. Boris ordered "start phase #3" five scientists nodded, one was managing some levers, two of them typed in huge computers that managed all the lab , other was observing Kai and taking notes with a pencil. And the other checked Kai in other computer.

The computer had Kai in a 3-d form, and showed status, brain vibrations, blood pressure, heart pounds per minute, everything was checked with detail. "Introducing primal solution into the subject" said a scientist as he lowered a lever, a yellow substance was introduced into Kai by the tubes that were connected to his body.

Kai remained without change, the scientist kept typing, the status screen showed that Kai's heart and pressured fastened a bit. They did the same process three or four more times, until his blood was totally fused with the yellow substance. Kai's blood pressure and heart fastened even more, his brain vibrations raised up too.

Everyone awaited anxiously , Voltaire and Boris watched as the scientist was pulling the last lever. The blade breakers and Tala watched desperately . As the last lever was pulled up, Kai's capsule and Dranzer started to flash, in their respective colors, Kai's body started to shake violently as a red luminous substance entered his brain, Kai's triangles red-flashed, blue- flashed and red-flashed , on and on.

No one could see what was happening because of the flash, everyone was practically blinded. When the light ceased Kai floated in the water unchanged.

"Damn!" yelled Boris as he punched Kai's capsule. "What went wrong?!" he yelled, the scientists started to fear for their lives, "according to our data the process was complete" said a frightful scientist as he showed Boris the computer.

"This won't stay like this! Prepare it again!" yelled Boris, "But if we do, the subject has high possibilities of dying" said a doctor, "I don't care!, and if you don't do what I say prepare to die you too!!" Boris rage frightened all. The lab man fearful started to type again in the computer, and preparing more of those yellow solutions.

"Leave him alone!!" yelled Ray from the cell, "I'm sick of you! Kai will not wake up so I better dispose of you know!" said Boris as he took the control out.

"I don't want to die so young!" Kenny started to sob. Kai's eyebrow tingled for a moment.

A scientist checked the brain vibrations , "I could swear he woke up for a moment" but then he kept typing. What no one saw was that Dranzer wasn't in her chip anymore.

"I'm going to finish you once and for all" said Boris as he pressed the button, the gaps in the cell opened and a purple smoke started to infiltrate their lungs, "get...cough…down" said Tala, everyone covered their faces in the floor but anyways the smoke was getting to their lungs making them cough.

Kai could hear Boris laughing and his friends coughing, the capsule's green liquid started to bubble, the scientists noted it , "Sir, you better come and check this" , Boris came and touch the capsule , "AHH!! It is boiling!!" said Boris as he backed up "What's happening here?"

Then the computers started to have short circuits and have small explosions, the capsule started to fissure ,the green liquid escaped through the fissures , the blade breakers kept coughing and resisting what they could.

Boris noted that Kai was sort of waking, "…impossible…" he thought as he watched thoroughly the Kai's eyes suddenly opened revealing red-full eyes, Boris was startled and fell backwards, Kai's triangles turned red…Then CRASH!! The main computer exploded leaving a great smoke cloud that covered everything , and a fire was expanding through the whole lab Boris and the scientists left the lab as a fire started devouring everything.

Voltaire stood up angrily as he watched from his screen , "this can't be possible!" he yelled as he punched his desk.

Suddenly Kai's capsule finally broke, smoke was everywhere and nothing could be seen, Ray was starting to loose his senses when he heard a loud noise, the wall had been totally destroyed. Ray opened an eye, and could see a silhouette between the smoke curtain , it was a winged silhouette , Ray rubbed his eyes and Kai was again with his blue triangles (with his clothes already on , don't ask me how he just did it) came up from the smoke curtain, "I must have inhaled too much gas" said Ray, as Kai helped him up.

Soon the rest of the gang was up.

Tyson picked and broke the glass case and took all the beyblades.

Then everyone was running through the fire, but they didn't noticed that the fire wasn't harming them, they were too hurried to look at details as that. They finally made it out of the building, but they were still in the abbey yard. They could hear the red alarm.

Guards came from everywhere , Kai, Tala and Ray could handle the guards that tried to capture them, Kenny practically squeezed from the guards hands and couldn't be caught, Tyson and Max used their tops to blow them away.

"Boris! You better catch them" yelled Boris, but soon he heard police sirens, Voltaire growled . Boris took a gun and went for the blade breakers. Tala kept battling but he couldn't feel that Boris was approaching from behind, then he felt something pinned to his head and immediately he paralyzed. Now Boris had an arm around Tala's neck and a gun aiming at Tala's head.

The Blade Breakers paralyzed completely.

To be continued….

Hey thanks everyone, sorry I can say thanks the correct way but I'm really in a rush.

Oh!! And other thing fanarts will be posted this saturday (sorry I haven't finished coloring them)

Here are the steps :

enter www.mediaminer.org

clic in the fanart button in the menu

browse for beyblade

search any fanart you believe its mine, (there's no browser for authors, but I'm susaku too, don't worry there are only four pages of fanarts, as soon as you find any susaku fanart , click my name to see all the fanarts)