Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Fire Warrior ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note: Hey , I'm sorry to all those who follow the fanfic, I can assure it was not laziness , my computer's now dead really dead, I have access to a computer once per week, but the last three ones I couldn't go. Oh!! And the fanarts are ready.!!

--------

In last chapters….

Kai and the Blade Breakers finally won the Championships against the Demolition Boys. After that Kai remembers parts of his past, thanks to that he remembers that Tala was his friend so he decides to help him escape from Biovolt's hands. Everything goes ok, until Boris captures the rest of the Blade Breakers and blackmails Kai , for he to surrender. Kai didn't have other choice but to obey Boris. Kai , Tala and the others are transported to a secret lab, where Kai undergoes an experiment and manages to escape. But when they are about to leave Boris captures Tala…

-----------

Chapter # 26

"Fire Warrior"

 

Everyone stopped… Kai stopped fighting as well as Ray , Max's and Tyson's beyblades spun in their places without attacking. Boris's face was darkened as his right arm pressed Tala's body against his chest , and his left hand holding a silver gun against Tala's head.

 

Kai's teeth and fists clenched, then abbey guards grabbed Ray's , Max's , Tyson's and Kenny's arms , and put them behind their backs. (Kai was still free). Silence was broken by Kai's mutter full of hatred "…Boris…".

 

Boris started to laugh in a low voice but soon his laughter became maniac, Kai stood motionless then he gasped a little when he saw Boris' face. His face was that of an insane person, his pupils were totally thinned and his mouth painted a maniac grin, but still his face had darkness and evilness. He stopped laughing and talked "… all my research, all my work…haha… years of exhausting investigations… so much money wasted…". Boris was now really insane.

 

"Dude, he really is crazy" said Tyson

 

Kai started to really worry about Tala's safety, his friends were again captured his frustration and anger were growing each second.

 

Boris continued "… Kai, Kai, Kai you are my master piece and if sacrifices are needed for you to return …" he started to play with the trigger.

 

Kai's face darkened as he thought "why can't I leave this things in my past, why?" , "Don't you worry, if Tala isn't enough we've got a blade breaker's reserve pack ahahaha" he laughed.

 

Kai's fist clenched started to drip blood, his fists were so tighten that his own nails were cutting his hands. Ray and the other noticed this and their anger also grew , but they were useless they couldn't do anything and that made them angrier.

 

"Look at you, you're so pathetic like the first time you entered the abbey" Boris continued bothering Kai. Kai's anger just increased. Then Ray noticed something really weird, Kai's surroundings, edges, or what it seemed to be his aura were distortional , (like when you see fire, right above the flame the images look all strange , when there's too much heat, hope you got my point.).

 

"Kai are you alright?" asked Ray, with this everyone turned to see Kai. Boris grew a little nervous and started to sweat.

 

----------Meanwhile in the abbey---------

 

Mr. Dickinson had taken police patrols to the abbey, assuming the right that Voltaire had kidnapped the blade breakers , but unfortunately he got there too late , the blade breakers had already been taken to the secret lab in the mountains. Having no evidence the police had no other choice but to leave.

 

Voltaire laughed of Mr. D. "You will not get away with this!" assured Mr. Dickinson before tripping into his limo. Voltaire just laughed and went to his chamber to know about the situation, no one could inform him and he became growing impatient.

 

Mr. Dickinson tried to think to where did Voltaire had taken the kids, but he just couldn't he didn't even noticed that the limo had stop ,his thoughts were interrupted by the driver, "Excuse me Mr. Dickinson, but some kids are blocking us the way.", "What?" Mr. Dickinson got out of the limo. Outside in the street were Brian, Spencer and Ian.

 

Brian said "We know where they are kept", Mr. Dickinson gladly invited them to the limo.

 

------ Back with Kai-------

 

Kai's shadowed face hid his eyes.

"Let's start!! Ahahaha" maniacally yelled Boris. The blade breakers gasped as he was about to pull the trigger, Tala shut his eyes. Boris suddenly stopped he have felt a spine-chilling sensation. Then as if he knew were the source was he nervously turned to see Kai.

 

The blade breakers and Tala started at Boris, why did he stop? They followed Boris' gaze and watched in awe. Kai's crimson eyes shone in a red bright tone, his hair started to change of color , his gray-blue hair started flashing into a pale blond, but not only that it started to grow larger!

 

Right in front of Kai floated his red gem, shining like crazy, letting red beam lights flash everywhere.

Powerful gusts moved the trees wildly, the blue sky was turning into a shade of red.

 

"What is Kai doing??!"

 

Then the red gem placed itself into Kai's forehead releasing even more red light beams.

Then powerful gusts started coming from Kai, the gusts threw everyone, the blade breakers and Tala freed themselves, but still remained in the floor.

 

The windows from the lab started shattering one by one, then everyone's jaw almost fall as a pair of red huge wings appeared behind Kai and enclosed him into a fire cocoon.(people imagine it like yue , from card captors sakura, but instead of only wings enclosing him, also fire enclosing around the wings) "Am I dreaming??!!" asked Tyson, "Then I think we both are having the same dream" said Max.

 

Boris laughed insanely "hahahahahaha at last!! My work resumes into this!!!"

 

(Inside the cocoon) Kai's hair grew longer, and it turned into a pale blond (like dranzer's) , his arms thingies (I don't know how are they called) they became totally red and the points sharpened and became part of Kai, his black top remained the same except for some golden accessories that appeared in his chest, his forehead was adorned with the red gem that placed itself into kai's forehead a golden crown emerged from the gem(well not exactly a crown but the thingy that Dranzer has in her head, check out the fanart you'll get my point). Kai's blue cargo pants were changed for a dark orange with dark red stripes pants.

(outside the cocoon)

 

Everyone watched in awe, astonished they didn't know what to expect. Then suddenly the cocoon released so much red light that everyone had to cover their eyes. Finally the light slowly ceased, everyone slowly uncovered their eyes and they wide eyed observed a fire creature opening his red-fire wings revealing himself. Everyone stared at the new look Kai had, Tyson rubbed his eyes a pair of times. Max , Ray, Tala and Kenny stood up slowly without stopping looking at Kai.

 

The sky went sky blue again. And the wind stopped.

 

"What the hell is that??" yelled one of the guards, one of them started shooting at Kai, Kai easily dodged the bullets and with his incredible velocity appeared behind the guard, the guard felt it behind of him and frightened ran out of the place.

The other guards fearfully ran out of the scene.

 

Kai had a cold expression on his face as he looked Boris who was kneeling and smiling (insanely of course)Kai appeared in a flash in front of Boris, he was startled and started begging to Kai "please leave me alone, I didn't mean to hurt you" he started pleading for his life, Kai just looked at him with disgust "stupid coward" said Kai and started walking towards his friends.

 

Boris launched himself and grabbed his gun and aimed at Kai, "Kai!!" yelled Ray noticing this, Boris shot once but Kai just moved his head slightly and the bullet passed along. Kai turned and faced Boris, Boris stood up "… Die!!!" he yelled and shot another three times but again Kai dodged them all, the blade breakers and Tala threw themselves to the floor covering their heads.

 

"Why don't you die??!!" Boris freaked and tried to shoot more but the ammo had already finished, then Kai slowly raised his right hand and opened it, everyone ( blade breakers and tala) and their eyes widened (again) as from Kai's palm appeared a fire-ball and then a flamethrower which flames were going to hit Boris, Boris' face dripped sweat and tried to cover with his arms but he was launched with impact force through a wall.

 

The Blade Breakers and Tala, were more astonished of Kai's lack of hesitance than his fire powers. They could hear Boris yelling in agony and didn't want to turn to where Boris was lying. Kai without turning to see them said "Get out of here and run as far as you can" and after that he opened his wings and flew off.

 

The others had no choice but to obey and leave the lab. They ran trough the snowy forest, "Do you think here is safe?" asked Kenny, they all stopped and looked to the sky to search Kai, Kai was looking at them with a satisfaction look, and then again turned to the lab.

 

From Kai's left arm a red light-made bow appeared (without the string) Kai then appeared a fire-made arrow in his right hand and positioned with bow, then a very thick string appeared from the bow, now Kai was ready and aiming to the main part of the lab, but he waited until the scientists guards and all the staff were far enough, he didn't care if Boris was dead or alive he was going to destroy that lab now!

 

"Fire Arrow!" said Kai as he let the arrow go, everyone looked how a small red light moved towards the lab. As soon as the arrow made it to the lab , CRASH!!!, a HUGE explosion was made, it covered the whole lab , then other explosions were made because of the lab equipment and chemicals, the trees around shook violently.

 

AAAA!! The blade breakers yelled as they covered with their arms from the wind that came from explosion, the same with the other persons that fled.

Soon the wind calmed and the lab explosions too, now fire was consuming every single part of the lab.

 

The sky was starting to turn shades of orange as the sun set.

 

Kai watched coldly , then he watched to the horizon ,he heard something. A pair of helicopters were approaching, Kai flew to them thinking it were Voltaire's ,preparing to attack he flew at top speed to them. He prepared a fire ball in both hands when he heard "What the heck is that thing!!?? Shoot him!!" said the pilot.

 

Then a man aimed at Kai. Kai kept flying but in the second helicopter he saw Mr. Dickinson and the rest of the Demolition Boys who were watching him astonished (like everyone else in this fanfic) Kai disappeared the fire balls and let them behind, he flew to the rest of the team. They could identify him , no doubt it had to be Kai, he might have changed but his face was the same they four thought.

 

Kai knew this and cursed himself for being so imprudent, after all he didn't want to be seen.

 

The Blade Breakers and Tala were buried by snow , that fell from the pines and trees, they unburied their selves and took the snow out of their clothes, "This is way too weird, I don't understand anything" said Tyson, "I know how you feel , I think all of us feel the same" said Ray, "I can't understand it was all so fast, the kidnapping, the experiment, the psycho scientist, the cool transformation and the massive destruction" said Max as he grabbed his head.

 

"I guess we'll have to wait" said Tala as he saw Kai flying towards them. Kai softly landed in front of them , "Kai-." Started Ray, but Kai interrupted him "There's no time for explanation, they're searching you" said Kai as he pointed the far away but visible helicopters.

 

"Who is it?" asked Tala , "Mr. Dickinson, Brian and the rest of the team" said Kai, Tala smiled , "They've already saw me , so just tell them to be quiet until we talk about this-." Kai was interrupted by Max , "Why? Aren't you coming with us?" he asked , Kai shook his head, his friends alarmed, they thought he would go after Voltaire or something like that.

 

"But why?" , "Are you okay?" , "bla bla bla?", Kai was being bombarded with questions, he couldn't even understand what were they saying. "silence!" everyone shut up as soon as Kai blurted out, "I will met you afterwards" and he turned and opened his wings to fly.

 

" may I ask why?" asked Tala, "It's because…" everyone waited anxiously , silence…, "I don't know how to return to normal" said Kai , wooooooossssssshhh ---silence--- and thud!! Everyone fell anime style, except Tala who was sweatdropping.

 

"What do you mean, you don't know how to change??!!" yelled Tyson , then gusts start blowing from the sky ,the helicopters were practically above them throwing rope ladders,

"I don't have time, I'll see you tonight" he said and took off , and flew past the helicopters and startle everyone in them.

 

Ray , Tala , Tyson, Max and Kenny went up with the ladder , although Kenny was frightened to dead, but the helicopter couldn't land near them. "Good grief, we found you , I've been two days sick worried about you" said Mr. Dickenson, "Thank you for rescuing us" said Tyson, "I couldn't have done it without them" said Mr. D. as he pointed to Brian and the others, Tala smiled to them ,they returned the smile.

 

"About Kai…" started Mr. Dickenson, " We'll talk about later" said Tala as he looked Mr. D. and the rest of the Demolition Boys, "Oh, I understand" said Mr. D. , Brian, Spencer and Ian nodded. And no one talked about it.

 

 

Finally, the Blade Breakers and Tala have been rescued , Kai flew away but he would return to see his comrades, … Boris no one knows if he's dead or alive after all no one saw his corpse…

*** Thanks to all those who reviewed***

 

Master Franny: Again thanx for your reviews I'll always appreciate them. Hope you keep up with the story!! Arigatou

 

Nettik Girl: Hey!! Thanx again and I hope you are better , and I would like you to continue reading, please stick around!! Arigatou

 

Summing up the stars, Raven, anime luvr, feline mistress , hibari afrodite, evil-kai girl, Jani rieme,: hope you keep up with the story.

 

Sorry to thank you this way, but I'm in a rush, (like always...sigh) again I'm sorry for spelling as well as grammar mistakes, oh!!! And at last I've finally uploaded the fanarts, search them in mediaminer.org, if I didn't uploaded before was because of my stupid scanner...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.