Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ ch 27 ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors note: People this is another 2 in 1 chapter, hope u enjoy it.

 

Ch 27

 

----In the Balcov's abbey---

"Sir, the experiment was a 97% success. The individual could materialize magnificent powers , and even physical body parts" he tried to lower Voltaire's temper.

 

"…good…" he calmed a bit "but… he escaped and destroyed the whole lab" Voltaire's fist punched his desk, "What??!!!" he exclaimed rage full, as scientist talked with him , with a screen, the man became nervous as Voltaire maddened.

 

"Should we capture him?" asked the scientist, "..no… I can't make any move , the police is over me as well as the media, plus you could not capture him…" said Voltaire.

 

Before Voltaire could turn on the screen off "Sir…" asked the man, "what?!" blurted Voltaire , "Sir, Boris is still lost, should we send a rescue patrol?" asked the scientist, "no, after all this was his fault" said Voltaire and turned off the screen.

 

 

------- back with the blade breakers---------

 

----The sunset embraced the fatigued bladers with its shades of yellow and orange as they watched the Russian mountains from the helicopters ----

 

The blade breakers and Tala ,were rescued at the snowy Russian mountains. Kai gained new powers but he couldn't return to his normal appearance and flew away promising he would be back … as for Boris , his body was never found.

 

--- back with the blade breakers---

The blade breakers and the demolition boys were resting at one of the BBA's headquarters , they were being protected by bodyguards that stood on their door, as for the windows and the rest of the entrances they were unwatched because the room were they rested was at the highest story of the building which was thirty stories high, who would enter by the window? The security thought , unless it was by an helicopter they couldn't be reached.

 

Silence reigned the room , the blade breakers and the demolition boys, kept silent. The silence started to bother the blade breakers , as for the demolition boys, Ian ,Spencer and Brian sat silently. Tala stood next to the window observing the dark sky. Kenny typed in his laptop, Max, Ray and Tyson sat silently uncomfortable because of the silence.

 

"How is Kai supposed to enter?" asked Tyson breaking the silence , Ray looked a window , "Isn't that obvious?" asked Ray. Then someone knocked the door, a man dressed in black ( a guy from the security team). "Guys, some persons are here to visit you" said the man. Mr. Dickenson entered followed by the parents of the blade breakers.

 

Max's parents went and hugged Max, the same did Ray's and Kenny's . Tyson's grandfather and father came, but Tyson's grandfather took out his kendo stick and followed Tyson throughout the room. "I'm so happy you returned!!" he yelled as he swung his wooden sword. "That's okay!! But can't you a normal grandfather and hug me instead of killing me??" he asked , everyone laughed at the scene, except for the demolition boys who kept their seriousness.

 

Something lurked out in the shadows, Tala smiled.

 

"Where are Rin and Ran?" asked Ray, "They wanted to come, but they fell asleep" said Ray's mom, "Oh, I see.." but Ray noticed something from the corner of his eye, a red flash passed by the window. Ray quickly understood who it was. Ray walked to Mr. Dickenson , "Hey Mr. Dickenson" started Ray.

 

"What is it Ray?" , "Do you remember we were going to talk about something?… well it is time" he said.

 

"Oh, I understand , don't you worry" said Mr. Dickenson , then he went to the center of the room , "uh-hum (he cleared his throat and everyone turned to see him) , I'm sorry but the security staff has a limit time for visits , and I'm afraid the limit has exceeded , sorry this will be until all this problem is solved".

 

All the parents saddened and gave to their respective sons a farewell hug, and left the room, except Mr. Dickenson. "that was too short" sighed Max.

 

(That night , the young bey bladers agreed with Mr. Dickenson, that Tyson's father should be there when Kai arrived.)

 

"Yes , but we have something more important to do" said Ray, as Tala opened a window.

"Like what? And why can I stay and the other don't?" asked Tyson's father, but no one answered him as everyone watched the window.

 

Everyone waited for him to enter. A few seconds later the fire angel entered the room. Everyone started at him, but mostly Brian , Ian, Spencer and Mr. Dickenson who hadn't seen him well. But Tyson's father was so astonished and Tyson could notice that, "Did I look like that?" Tyson asked, but no one answer.

 

"I'm … I'm …impressed" said Mr. Granger (I'll call Tyson's father like that, I don't know his real name, any suggestions?) , "What is he doing here?" Kai asked a little bit annoyed, obiously talking about Mr. Granger.

 

Mr. Granger went really nervous as Kai glared him.

 

"Don't worry, he might even help you" said Tyson, "I don't need help!" Kai blurted. Tyson backed afraid that Kai would toast him like chicken.

 

"Calm down" said Ray , Kai just humped. "Can anyone explain what's happening here? Is this a joke?" Tyson's father, stood up and started examining Kai's wings, rising up Kai's temper. "They inedeed look real" said Mr. Granger as he kept touching Kai's crimson feathers.

 

Tyson quickly grabbed his father and sat him down, "dad!" he yelled, "what?? Isn't this a joke?" he kept asking , "Do I look like a joke?" an annoyed Kai stated, Tyson sweatdropped and whispered " hey dad, better shut up I don't want to end in Kentucky fried chicken"

 

Tyson's father became serious and amazed at the same time. "How do we start?" asked Max, Kai sat crossed legs and arms. But before anyone could talk Tala spoke "Where's Boris?" , Kai just said "don't know, probably dead" he said coldly. In some way the demolition boys felt surprised and at the same time relieved with the news.

 

"Voltaire is going to rescue him, if he's still alive" said Ian, Kai shook his head "up to this point Boris has failed too much, and with the police behind my grandfather…"

 

"So Voltaire Hiwatari, didn't stop his experiments on humans…" said Mr. Granger not noticing that everyone heard him.

 

"What did you mean with "didn't stop" ?" asked Tyson, "Uh… well , eight years ago the abbey exploded…" said Mr. Granger , the demolition boys and Kai a seemed to respond to this comment.

 

"The reasons are still unknown , evidence was never found, but in the rubble, advanced lab equipment was found, it was discovered that human genetic material was being tested , but the human on which the research was based, also disappeared from the scene" continued Tyson's father.

 

The demolition Boys unconsciously turned to see Kai who's eyes were lost into the shadows that the pale blond hair strands made. "Boris told us once, that Kai turned the abbey into ruins… soo that's when he met … Elena" Ray thought as he noticed Kai's dark expression. But not only Ray the rest of the blade breakers remembered it too.

 

Kai's mood changed to a bitter one, when he remembered the poor Elena and his husband, who were dead because of him, Kai's feeling of guilt raised every time he remembered that.

 

"Although the lab evidence was there, Voltaire made them disappear and he never went to a court" Mr. Granger said. "He'll never go" said Kai.

 

"What in the world did they do?" asked Mr. Granger, " don't really know" replied Kai. "Kai, I think you should be more cooperative" gently said Mr. Dickenson. Kai sighed and

was about to talk when Tyson interrupted him "I'll get to the point how did you do the super saiyan trick?" he asked , Kai was a little amused by the fact that he had been called

a super saiyan.

 

When Kai was about to talk, a feminine voice interrupted him as his red gem started glowing red "fate has chosen its way , and its too soon for some of you to know."

 

 

"What is that supposed to mean?" asked Dizzy. Then Kai stood up, but something was not right his eyes lost their bright as if he was possessed or something , then Kai opened his wings full length, "Kai what are you going to do?" asked a nervous Max, then again the feminine voice was heard "just the chosen ones are ready" and as soon as she stopped talking , from Kai's wings six scarlet feathers were , stabbed into Mr. Dickenson's, Mr. Granger's , Kenny's , Brian's , Ian's and Spencer's chest.

 

They all fell backwards unconscious , the red feather soon disappeared like shining dust. The ones who didn't receive a shot , stood astonished at such an unexpected movement.

 

"Dad!!!" Tyson yelled as he ran to his father's side, "What did you do??!!" he yelled angrily , "Don't worry they're sleeping" said Ray as he checked Tyson's father. Tala nodded as he checked his teammates pulse. "The same here" said Max , as he checked Mr. Dickenson and Kenny.

 

The feminine voice was again heard, it came from the red gem, "their memories were just erased so that they don't remember any of this" said Dizzy. Everyone wondered how did she know but that wasn't important right now.

 

Then Kai's eyes went back to normal and the crimson gem's light slowly faded away.

 

Now Tala, Max , Ray and Tyson were the only ones awake.

 

"Would you mind telling us , what's happening here?" asked Tyson to Kai.

 

Kai shook his head, but then again his red gem shone dimly , and a feminine voice was again heard - "Fate has bounded all of you, your past shall be revealed... it's time" then again the red gem glowed like crazy blinding everyone even Kai.

 

Tala uncovered his eyes, and as soon as they were open they widened a lot, the same with the others except for Kai. "What the?" asked Tyson .

 

They were standing in a grassy plain were the grassy plain seemed to be endless, the only thing that was different was the small hill where they were standing , under a gigantic tree.

"What is this place?" asked Ray as a soft breeze toyed with his hair tail.

 

To be continued...

 

Hey thanx to all those who reviewed...

 

Master Franny: thanx for keeping with da fic, you're right I'm way too salow, but I'll try to speed up my updates, did ya see my fanarts?

 

Hibari afrodite: thanx for da review, I'm happy you liked the fanarts.

 

Jani Rieme: of course not!! This would not be the ending , I'm already planning a sequel (hope you like the idea), and as for Kai mmmm I'm planning a little adventure in the city, he will soon get his normal form.

 

Raven: again hope you stick with the fic, and thanx for the comments for the fanarts.