Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ Forgotten legend pt2 ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Happy new Year and Merry Christmas!!
Susaku:HEY!!! People! …… I'm soooo sorry for being late so I owe u all the chapters I delayed, so I've decided to finish it, but hey no! I'm not planning to leave it incomplete!! I'm really happy with 200 reviews!! So I'm going to post the last chapters, which will be really long chapters, I just want to apologize for the looong wait, so hope you aren't too mad at me… gomme ne really… specially master franny, hope you aren't too mad ..
So let's get on with the final chapters!!
Ancient Past Revealed
--------Darkness----------
A limp figure lied in pure darkness, nothing else but black…blood bathed his body, his face now showed burn injuries, his lavender hair was now gray covered with ashes, through the broken red glasses a pair of glassy eyes stared into nothingness, thus his mind wandered somewhere.
“Whe…where am I??” he asked to himself, “What happened??” he thought again, until his mind surfed back.
------- flashback--------
POV (sorry if turns like crap, its my first Pov, cuz I`m combining past and present tenses , hope you don't get too much confused.)
I was hiding myself in the shadows , waiting for the right time to attack. Kai had just escaped , and that bastard will not escape again, I could hear the screams of the beaten guards. Fools!! How could armed guards be beaten , by some kids??!! I better capture Kai, I will punish him as soon as this finishes! Then something caught my eye, Tala was vulnerable by his back, this was just perfect.
That bastard will also be punished for traitor!!
I prepared my magnum gun. I walked silently until I could grab him by the neck and hold him still, he struggled and instantly stop when I put my gun in his right temple. I savored victory as Kai saw me and instantly surrender. The rest of the kids soon followed him and stopped, finally I've won.
I started teasing the boy, I had won!!! Hahaha and I was really enjoying it. But then wind gusts started to blow in every direction, the weather changed drastically and something startled me, fire appeared from nowhere!!! And engulfed Kai, after a brief moement, there was my masterpiece!!! Kai stood with a pair of scarlet wings in his back, he had conserved the black top but without the golden buttons, or the red frames, his hair turned pale blond and was as large as Dranzer's, his cargo pants turned into fiery shades of orange, his blazing-menacing eyes, glared me… that's when I felt pure horror , I was so astonished that I didn't notice Tala freeing himself. Cold sweat ran from my forehead as he lifted and opened his palm directed at me…I knew what was coming, I hoped he would desist the attack or at least hesitate… but No!! that bastard burned me totally…
------ end flashback--------
“Shit!! Voltaire abandoned me…” Boris thought, then he heard a creepy voice that made a chill run in his spine. “Let darkness consume you” …… “What??” thought Boris,” Let darkness consume you…darkness is power, …you will have power” again the creepy voice spoke.
“…Yes… give me power…” he managed to make a weak smile, after all he was at the edge of dead. Hahahaha laughter seemed to fill the endless darkness as a huge black phoenix appeared in front of the limp body of Boris.
“Fool… humans are so weak…” he said as he eyed Boris.
Boris' glassy eyes widened in horror at the beasts glare. “You will have power” BD said. But BD thought at the same moment “I just need a black heart, so I can go to the real world again… and have my revenge on Kai and Dranzer… they will pay with their lives!!”
Then Black Dranzer turned into black light, (well if that's possible) and entered to Boris' body. Boris laughed as he felt the power surge…his eyes glowed red as he stood up, darkness dispersed leaving him into the burned remains of the lab, at snowy Russian mountains.
“Kai… prepare to die!!” he yelled as he maniacally laughed. His voice mixed up with Black Dranzer's , making it a really creepy voice…
-------------------
At Voltaire's office
A pair of cops, had just leaved the place… somehow Voltaire used his influences and again escaped from authority, he wasn't jailed for the lab in the mountains and the experiments with humans.
Voltaire clicked a button from the inter-communicator, “Come on in” he ordered.
Voltaire stood up and close the curtains to block the rising sun's rays.
Moments later three black-suited men entered. “I've finally finished with the police, I want you to get my grandson alive…I don't care which method you use, you can use all the resources you want, but bring Kai to me!!!… is that understood??” Voltaire spoke. The three men simply nodded and walked out the office.
They were in one of Voltaire's buildings, one of those that Kai destroyed with Black Dranzer, but Voltaire remodeled everything. The three men weren't going to go for Kai, they just led (long range) a team that would do it. Two helicopters awaited in the ceiling of the building, two teams of five s.w.a.t. dressed like people, with heavy weaponry boarded the helicopters and soon took off.
---------------------
Meanwhile in a parallel world….
The blade breakers and Tala watched in awe the beautiful horizon , it seemed so peaceful, so quiet, yet a great power could be sensed. Kai smiled as he recognized the place, they all five stood in a grassy hill under a huge oak that shadowed them, but still the sun could escape through the small openings the leaves did.
A soft breeze could be felt as it played with every teen's hair. Then Tyson , for no special, reason turned to see Kai, who was now watching the endless grassy horizon.(I got the idea from Zelda's Majora's mask, the last part), Tyson gasped “Kai… you're normal again!” at that comment everyone turned to see Kai who was relying on the tree's log, arms crossed , eyes closed.
Kai opened his eyes and looked his hands , he hadn't notice when did he change. “I guess so” was Kai's only reply. “Where are we?” asked Ray as he shielded his eyes from the sun, trying to see the end of the horizon. Max managed to say “this is… beautiful” as he looked the giant oak.
“Is this a kind of dream?” asked Tyson , to no one in particular.
“Yes and No” Kai calmly answered, everyone focused their attention into Kai.
“Have you been here?…hey… wait a sec…I remember you brought us here!!” yelled Tyson pointing at Kai. Kai just grinned at his comment , still relying on the oak.
“Kai-” spoke Tala, but Kai cut him “Soon your questions will be answered, she says you`re prepared” stated Kai. Everyone watched in confusion , who was he talking to?? Prepared for what?? Everyone asked to themselves.
“Kai's gone nuts” whispered Tyson to Max, Kai overheard and glared to the pair, they just froze in place waiting for Kai's retort, but they saw as Kai turned his gaze to the skies, they followed the gaze but found nothing, until a red flash appeared in the skies, Dranzer slowly landed down the grassy hill.
“Dranzer” everyone gasped, except Kai who slowly walked to his friend a and caressed her long crimson neck, Dranzer happily lowered her head so Kai could gently touch her “cheek” (well birds don't have cheeks, but the part behind their beaks).
“Would you mind to explain what's happening here??” asked an impatient Tyson. “Soon” spoke the feminine voice, Tyson flinched at her voice, “wow, you can speak??” asked a freaked Tyson. Everyone stared in awe.
“And she's not the only one” came a voice from Tyson's white blade, as blue light flashed revealing a great blue dragon. Soon the other beyblades started flashing, green , purple and light blue. Revealing a giant tortoise , a beautiful white tiger and a howling light blue wolf.
(well in my fic the beasts don not move their mouths to speak , lets say is like telepathy, but they do smile and do gestures)
“Whoa!!” yelled Tyson as he his giant dragon went to his side.
“I can't believe it!! It's so cool!!” yelled an enthusiastic Max.
“This is great” gasped Ray as he saw his mighty white Tiger.
Tala just smiled silently as he saw his wolf pal running towards him.
Each beast ran to their owner's side. Ray patted gently Drigger's white fur. Max hugged playfully his giant mecha-tortoise, Tyson hugged his dragon too, Tala caressed his beast who was already lying on the floor, happily receiving his master's pets.
All of the beast seemed serious , they couldn't believe they were playful, the teens thought. They , in battle, are totally serious , but looking their beast's happy faces , they were as happy as them, though they didn't understand what was really happening.
“Is this a dream??” asked Max , as he watched carefully their awesome beasts.
“Yes and no, young tortoise” Dranzer spoke.
Now the teens waited for Dranzer to continue. “Your physical bodies are in the hotel room, yet your minds have been transported to a parallel world.” she said.
Ray thought for a moment “So are we sleeping in our room?”, Dranzer nodded.
They all seem thoughtful for a moment. But soon their faces were full of joy as their beasts claimed their attention.
Kai smiled as he saw his friends' amazed, happy, excited , all at the same time. Kai heard Dranzer saying “It is time” Kai nodded , and hopped onto Dranzer's back. All the gazes went to Kai and Dranzer as they saw Kai climbing his beast. The beasts looked Dranzer, as she felt the looks in her , she nodded, the other beasts nodded.
Everyone watched, as they wandered what were the beasts planning to do. Then Dranzer started to flap her wings, leaving wind gusts down in the earth, and then she flew off into the endless skies. Kai liked the sensations he felt when he flew with Dranzer, it was just so relaxing and soothing…
“Hey where are you going??!!” yelled Tyson to the skies not receiving response , instead Dragoon placed his neck in the floor near Tyson's feet, “Don't you worry, master” he said as he signaled Tyson to hop on. Tyson nodded and placed himself.
Then Dragoon took off too. “Whoa!! This is way too cool!!” he yelled as he felt the flying sensation. He had to place his cap firmly with one hand to prevent it from flying away.
Drigger lied down permitting Ray to hop onto his feline back, Ray smiled and Drigger, Drigger gracefully leaped down the hill and then he sped up leaving, Tala and Max , behind. “Drigger , you're awesome!!” Ray yelled as his hair and hair-tail waved wildly with Drigger's velocity.
“Wolborg” spoke Tala, the wolf nodded and did as Drigger letting his master hop on him. Wolborg jumped the hill , with one graceful movement. And as Drigger , wolborg sped up too.
Tala found soothing the wind , just as Kai, Tala didn't speak, he just patted Wolborg, it smiled and sped up more, from Wolborg's fur small snowflakes were being released in the wind as he ran, leaving a shining path as he sped up ,soon he reached Ray, Wolborg was a little bit behind Ray. They ran wildly in the plain grassy hills.
Then Tyson and Dragoon lowered to almost their level, he was on top of them. “Hey guys!! What about a race!!???” yelled Tyson.
“What about Max??!!” yelled Ray in response,
“Don't worry , we'll be back for him!!” he yelled as he turned backwards.
“Ok, but Drigger's faster!” Ray yelled, “We'll se about that!!” yelled Tyson as Dragoon roared happily with him. But they heard Wolborg's roar.
“Huh?? So you're racing too, heh?” asked Ray, Tala turned to see his beast and he nodded in agreement, Tala just sighed, he wasn't going to participate but … ok, he nodded to.
“oK!!, So that's make s 3 !! So lets start 3...2...1... Let it Rip!!! ….silence….. I meant Go!!” as soon as he finished the wolf, tiger and dragoon raced to their match speed.
The goal was a beach that was at the end of the grassy plain.
Max was a little upset, “Draciel , no offense but I think we can't reach them, look they are even playing races and we were left behind.” sighed Max. They were still in the hill.
Kai and Dranzer just flew slowly in the skies. Max sighed again, “I just hope they don't forget about us..” “groarrrrr, groarr, gro” more than words were just growlings and noises Draciel made, but Max seemed to understand them. “What?? Are you serious, are you sure you can reach them?” Max asked surprised.
Draciel nodded and from his a pair of pumps appeared (I know Draciel don't has any pumps but I thought that he looked like a Blastoise) Max looked in confusion as his buddy withdrawn his feet into his shell, leaving his front legs and head outside. Now his body lied down, and his pumps turned backwards.
Draciel signaled Max to sit in his back, max nodded not understanding yet. But soon he discovered as Draciel slid in a super fast way, Max was holding onto Draciel's armor, when the conmotion of the took off passed, he opened his eyes to see that they were flying literally!!! Draciel has used his powerful pumps as a force to take off. And because of the hill they were flying! At a small height, but they were gaining more and more speed.
“YAY!!!!!COOL!! AWESOME!! DRACIEL!!! GO ON FASTER!!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. His clothes moved wildly as well as his hair.
The three racers were too focused on them, so they didn't notice that Max was approaching at an incredible speed.
They were a few feet of reaching them, “Great!! Hurry we almost reach them !!!” yelled Max. The others were locking their gazes into the beach , the three of them were head to head, but Tala was gaining speed , leaving them behind, but the others too accelerated and now they were head to head again.
Draciel now was approaching more and more to the grass, until he finally reached the land, right in Tyson's left side. Draciel used his front legs to move . They easily passed Ray, Tala and Tyson who watched in awe at the super fast Tortoise , who leaved a wet path behind him.
Kai watched the racing below, but he didn't bothered to keep watching. His mind wandered lost in the beautifulness of the skies.
Max turned and waved goodbyes to his friends, as he and Draciel slid down a hill and slowly stopped in the shore's sand. who tried to reach them but they couldn't. Draciel withdrew his back legs and stood up, Max was still on top of him , so when Draciel stood up Max stayed on top but Draciel was carrying him in his shoulders.
Max smiled and laughed as he saw his friends coming. Wolborg and Drigger slid in the golden sand hills , leaving a trace behind. Dragoon slowly landed after them but kept Tyson in the upper part of his neck right behind his head. He just lowered so Tyson could talk with his friends.
“Hey!! You were not even in the race!!” joked Tyson, Max just laughed at him, so did Ray, Tala just smiled at this strange persons. They laughed but everyone reminded on their beast's backs. Then they heard Dranzer flapping but she decided not to land otherwise she would cause a sand cloud to rise. So she just spoke.
“Let's keep going”, she said as she signaled with her beak, right into the deep sea. The other beasts nodded. And Dragoon took off again, serpenting into the skies, behind Dranzer.
Draciel dove into the water taking Max with him. Max felt the warm water as he dove with Draciel admiring the crystalline water. Then Draciel went outside the water, letting Max breathe, Max breathed the fresh air as he sailed on top of his aqua tortoise.
“But how…” Ray was about to ask how to follow them , but Wolborg stepped on the water making an ice path , right beside were Draciel swam. Dranzer and Dragoon flew up in the skies, but not so much they were near the other three beasts.
Draciel left waves as he swam at the velocity which Drigger and Wolborg were running. As Wolborg ran ,he left an ice path behind him, in which Dreigger was running on, using his large claws to not slip in the ice path.
Hours passed all of them were practically about to fell asleep, when they heard their bit-beasts cries as they saw their destination. It was an island, though there was fog or water vapor created for the waterfalls , the green mountains could be seen, they were big ones.
Kai recognized it as soon as he see it. “Wow” gasped Max, as he saw what it seemed to be
Ancient ruins high in the mountains. “What's that?” asked Tyson. Dragoon growled a bit, as if answering him. (telepathy.)
“So are we going there ,huh? Well, sounds cool to me” replied back Tyson.
“I know our minds are wandering somewhere, but are we still in Earth?” asked Max, Draciel shook his head, “No , This place was sealed away , into a parallel world , although it has a connection with the real world”
Max gasped as he saw the beautiful environment around the ruins.
Few moments later they arrived, Dranzer , Dragoon and Draciel were the first ones to arrive , Draciel hooked on Dranzer's toe to arrive flying. Drigger and Wolborg climbed their way up through the deep green-humid jungle.
Finally the teens got down from their beasts as they watched in awe, that great ruins. It was like an Egyptian-mayan sort ruin. There were like in a rectangular form, but no entrance could be seen.
The teens started to walk around except Kai, who stayed where they landed with all the beasts. The others walked around watching the four sides , of the place. Each wall seemed brownish.yellow, it sure looked old. Plants growing all over they had to move some of the plants to look clearly at the walls.
Each wall had an image, in the first one there were humans who looked like if they were praying to the skies, where all kinds of animals seemed to be.
The next face had humans living together with those beasts that came from the skies. Apparently living together in peace.
The third face had beasts and humans on both sides fighting each other, it was humans and beasts vs. humans and beasts , there were no distinction, chaos roamed every place , and fire seemed to consume everything , death and despair roamed everything.
The fourth face showed four mighty beasts , a blazing bird surrounded by flames, but it looked as if they were part of it. A dragoon that roamed in the clouds, a fiery tiger which sharp fangs were showed as it roar and his mighty claws are shown as it stood in his back legs, and an armored turtle roaming the sea. A part of the wall was covered with plants that fell from the roof hanging.
Something caught Tyson's, Ray's and Max's attention. They recognized their bit-beasts and something in them caught their glances, each one in their respective beasts. Each beast held on a gem. Drigger had an emerald in its forehead.
Draciel held a purple ametist in its left arm. And Dragoon held a diamond shaped sapphire in its forehead.
Kai saw this and knew that they were hypnotized by those gems.
Dragoon, Draciel and Drigger went and took the gems from their places. Purple, blue and green lights flashed as they were removed. Drigger and Dragoon took the gem with their mouths as for Draciel he used his front paw. Each of them went with their masters and left the gems in their hands.
Their eyes brighten as the gems glowed in their hands, they felt amazed for the gems yet they felt as if they have known this gems from before …
Then their attention were from the gems to the growl of their beasts that asked for attention.
“So would you mind to-” Tyson was cut by Kai.
“Just shut up and listen” he replied calmly as he went and leaned on one of the walls. The forth one that showed the beasts in all their glory.
“I'm all ears” said Max as he sat aside from his beast, the same did Ray, Tyson and Tala. Draciel lied on the floor and Max sat on its back. Wolborg and Drigger half curled , providing their masters a soft place to lean as they sat in front of their beasts stomach. Both beasts turned to see Dranzer who made her way in front of the group. Dragoon sat though his long body made him look tall, but he curled in a serpent way so that Tyson could be comfortable. Kai just watched from the wall he was leaning on.
Dranzer started speaking (well actually she didn't move, it was like she was using telepathy)
“Millenniums ago people and bit beasts used to live peacefully among each other. It were peaceful moments that lasted a few hundred years,… the human's ambition of power , was the ruin for this peaceful planet, humans tried to control bit beasts… some humans befriended us, but others were so greedy for power … war was inevitable. Some humans wanted the peace to return, others wanted power and allied with corrupt beasts to fight us.
For certain years the pure essence of evil reigned everything, just few people and beasts remained fighting for the peace to return. After darkness prevailed , dark beasts appeared, the beasts who allied the corrupt humans changed into dark beasts. Soon they betrayed the humans they allied with and destroyed them. They were anxious to destroy everything … and they almost did.
A balance needed to be established , darkness was consuming everything, fauna and flora soon started to disappear of this planet, the sun light ceased his shinning into the dark world.
Fate chose four beasts and four humans to bring peace to this world.
The beasts were : Seriyu: The Blue Dragon of the East, Master of Wind.
Suzaku: Red Bird of the South, Master of Fire.
Byakko: White Tiger of the West, Master of Earth
Genbu: Black Tortoise of the North, Master of Water
The four beasts were the most powerful beasts from their respective elements, but still they needed the help of humans to totally achieve peace to their world.
As the beasts, the humans were to be from each cardinal point , but this humans needed to have certain relationship with their element, in few words, they needed to have a special power that could link them directly to the beasts.
Each beast had a special bond with the human they lived with.
Just few clans had that ability. Each clan was placed at one cardinal point.
The four humans were from the clans:
The Hiwatari clan, the most powerful clan from the South.
Mizuhara clan from the North.
Kon: clan from the West.
Kinomiya clan from the East” Dranzer stopped a moment as she saw the questioning looks in each face, even Kai's, he was told something but not the hole story.
“Let me continue, then your answers will be answered” she calmly spoke, everyone nodded and she continued.
Each beast and human achieved something never saw by humans nor beasts…they fused their souls into one…and a great power came from that union human-beast. After the final battle in which light finally prevailed, darkness was to be sealed for ever in this ruins…” she stopped and looked the ruins behind the kids.
Everyone gasped (obviously just the teens) as they watched the old stones behind them.Fate chose four beasts and four humans to bring peace to this world.
“The four sacred beasts together with their human companions decided to seal the darkness with their powers until they would be needed again. The gems you posses now, are the power seals they left long ago…” she looked at the gems.
Silent reigned for a moment until Ray broke it “So do you mean, that you four were the sacred beasts, and that our ancestors battle led and brought peace to this world?” he asked.
“What??!! Are you serious do you mean the four sacred beasts, are Dranzer, Dragoon, Draciel and Drigger??” Tyson blurted as he watched the beasts.
Dranzer nodded calmly, “After thousands of years our names were forgotten as well as the ancient battle, … that just remains as a legend in some of the few clans that exist today”
“Wait I remember, the elder in our clan told us a tale pretty much alike the yours” said Ray.
“Some of the clans , like The Kon, still passes the legend to future generations, but still the legend will be forgotten into the sands of time” she said.
“So what do we (wolborg and Tala) have to do with this?” asked Tala.
“Patience young wolf, I haven't finished yet” she spoke calmly as she raised a wing and brushed some plants that were hanging and covering a part of the ancient wall.
As she removed the plant, Tala gasped as the form of an ice lupine roaring caught his attention. “Didn't you say they were “four” beasts?” asked Max.
“Yes ,indeed we were four beasts who led the ultimate battle, but we couldn't have won without the wolf beast ,which was an Ice Master, that came from the Ivanov clan.” Dranzer continued.
(Hey people I used their Japanese last names, cuz the Tate clan, or the Granger clan didn't sound good to me)
“But where are the rest of the gems, we three have them , but there are no gems for Dranzer or Wolborg in the ruin” spoke Max
“That's because we already have them” spoke Kai , as he searched his pocket and showed them a ruby gem. Kai gazed Tala as Tala took the little chain from his neck that held up an aqua-sky-blue gem.
“Whoa, since when did you have them?” asked Tyson.
“Dranzer gave it to me , when I lost my bond with Black Dranzer” said Kai. Now everyone gazed at Tala waiting for his answer.
“Wolborg gave it to me, not long ago when we heard that Kai was again in Russia, Boris and Voltaire were preparing everything so that Kai could rejoin BIOVOLT again. I heard that he was going to be the Demolition Boy`s captain” he said.
“and??” asked an impatient Tyson.
Wolborg moved his head toward the others and started “My master became very angry, we worked so much so that we could be in the team” he paused.
“I complained and soon got punished, as they locked me up in one of the underground cells, Wolborg told me that darkness soon would be unleashed so he gave me this gem, to protect me” he said.
“But what darkness??” asked Ray.
“Black Dranzer” stated the Wolf beast.
“A prophecy was left with the ancient legend you just heard.” said Dragoon.
Drigger continued “The essence of evil shall return to bring the world to an endless darkness, the chosen ones shall return from the past to bring light into chaos.”
Draciel continued “You are the chosen ones from the past…”, “How is that??” asked a confused Tyson.
“That is because we are descendants of those who fought bravely against darkness?” asked Max.
Dranzer shook her head in denial, “You are not descendants…you are their reincarnations” she stated. Everyone gasped at her comment except Kai who had already hear the story before.
“We have waited for your return during thousands of years, each of us has waited .in their respective clans, for your return. When you were born immediately knew that darkness was to rise again. We waited for you this moment to arrive, the day we shall reveal your past”.
Silence reigned for minutes , the teens trying to process what they just heard, they couldn't believe it, it was just too amazing.
“So this is the whole story, millenniums ago “we” defeated the darkness source, and that same darkness threatens to return to the world… and what are we supposed to do fight with our be blades??” asked Tyson.
Dragoon shook his head, “We are to combine our powers, like we did in the past”
“It's like Kai and Dranzer? I mean the transformation Kai underwent at the lab??” Max asked.
Dranzer nodded , “Wow , are we going to be able to be like Kai and fuse with our beats??” asked Tyson. The beasts nodded except Wolborg.
“Although we will fuse ourselves, I'm afraid my master and I aren't able to perform that metamorphosis stage.” said Wolborg.
“Why?” asked Tala, “Because only the four sacred beasts posses that power, but we can still fight, don't worry master” sated the wolf, Tala nodded and turned to see Dranzer.
“Are we going to transform , now??” asked an impatient Max, Draciel shook his head in denial, “I'm afraid you're not ready” he calmly spoke.
“So Kai's ready?” Ray asked, Dranzer spoke … my master`s transformation was forced , Voltaire used modern technology combined with ancient information to achieve the transformation ,so that`s why he couldn`t return to his normal appearance…although his physical endurance was the appropriate one, his souls was not ready…until he learns to control it, he will finally return to his normal self” she said.
“But something unexpected happened…” Dranzer started ,everyone stared at her. “Somehow some of the writings of this ruins remained in the real world, but it didn't matter much, because of the humans ignorance about this place…yet Kai's grandfather , and Boris Balcov managed to get here, they learned from the ancient culture and dominated a part of it, Voltaire learned everything he need to knew from ancient writings that the Hiwatari clan, thus it was enough to open a portal between both worlds.” she paused.
“That's when they started the experiments with humans and bit-beasts” stated Kai.
“What for??” asked Ray, “They wanted power, and controlling “solid” beasts, would give them the power they wanted to rule the world” stated Kai.
“Oh…” was Ray's only response, realizing that Voltaire was using his own grandson.
“And the beast that shouldn't be born…the beast that will only bring despair and pain to others… Black Dranzer” she said.
“But I thought you finished him” said Tyson, she shook her head, “I may have stopped him for a while, but darkness will never disappear, where there's light there's darkness.” she spoke as she closed her eyes.
“The intrusion to this sacred by corrupt hearts, awakened the dormant evil within this walls, although they couldn't free themselves because of the five element seals…yet Boris found a way to extract darkness from this place, and used it as a power source, then into Black Dranzer… I'm afraid, he's going to search the way to unleash the powers hidden in this place, that's the reason we have told you all we know” she stated.
Thoughtful faces were shown in each face. “Then, why did you let us remove the seals?” asked Ray. “Because we will need them for battle, there`s nothing we can do to stop the darkness from escaping, there`s only one choice…to fight” said Drigger.
Everyone's eyes watched Driggers. “So what are we going to do?” asked Kai.
“We expect that Black Dranzer attacks us , he will try to use the darkness sealed , to use it as power.” said Wolborg. “That's why we gave you those gems, they hold power for you to upgrade your be blades' power” said Dragoon.
Dranzer was about to say something but her eyes sharply narrowed, and she quickly turned to see the skies. Soon the other beasts stood up and joined her atching the skies, now the beasts stood in front of the guys.
“What's wrong?” asked Kai. Then Wolborg's roar , and the others beasts' growls could be heard as the beasts examined the skies narrowing their eyes.
“What's happening?” asked Max as he too tried to see something in the skies. Then Kai's eyes narrowed , he felt something deep within himself, something was wrong… Ray notice this , “What is happening here?” asked the nekojin.
“Something's wrong in the real world” he answered looking at the sky together with the beasts.
“How the hell did you knew that?” asked Tyson, “…just don't know… probably it's my bond with Dranzer…” he answered as he tried to figure what was he feeling.
“Black Dranzer has returned to the real world…you must return to your world and remember to prepare for the battle , it will not be easy… but we trust in you” said Dranzer as she looked the teens. The teens stood up facing the huge monsters, and nodded with courage in their eyes. Kai and Tala nodded silently.
“Don't worry we'll be there for you, in your beyblades” said Dragoon.
All the beasts nodded and watched as Dranzer opened her wings and light surrounded everything blinding the teenagers who blocked their eyes with their arms.
-----------
Amber eyes opened in the hotel room,… “Ugh … my head's spinning…was that a dream??” he said as he stood up, then he felt something warm in his pocket , he reached it and leveled it to his eyes, it was a beautiful emerald. Ray closed his fist and smiled… “no…it was real”.
Ray heard helicopters far away and didn't pay attention to them He looked to his surroundings.
Kenny, the demolition boys , Mr. D . and Tyson's father were still sleeping , now the morning sun bathed the room, around Ray laid Tala, Tyson, Max and Kai… but Kai was in his human-beast form!!… now he remembered that Dranzer told them that Kai needed to learn to fully control his powers. Soon moans roamed the room as the rest chosen ones woke up.
They all searched the gems to reassure it wasn't a dream.
“So what are we supposed to do know?” asked Max. “We'll train harder” said Kai as he stretched his scarlet wings and repositioned them at his sides.
“What are you going to do now?” asked Tala, “Don't know , maybe I should meditate, or concentrate into changing back, I should go out of the city” calmly answered Kai.
“No, we must stay together, remember? Black Dranzer could attack any moment” said Ray.
Kai thought about it and then nodded.
“I need to get out of the city, I cannot go out to the streets looking like this” he said. “But how?, maybe we could stay here during the day, and you could fly in the night?” asked Max.
Tala shook his head in denial, “We must get out of here as soon as we can, Voltaire won't let pass any chance of capturing Kai” he said.
“You're right… but-”Kai stopped as he heard helicopters practically on top of the hotel ceiling, and he turned as an helicopter could be seen right in front of the window, with three heavy armed guys getting ready to jump into the balcony.
“Damn!” muttered Kai as he clenched his teeth and fists. “What do we do??!!” yelled Tyson
“Will you shut up? I'll take care of them, seems like my grandfather underestimated me again
Kai closed his eyes as concentrating a fire energy ball in his right hand. Then he flashed open his eyes, he shot the ball breaking the windows, shattering glass everywhere. The guys that were about to jump retreated into the helicopter who quickly retreated to the high skies.
“Look listen to me” said Kai, now everyone's attention was into Kai's fire angelic figure.
“I'll stop them, I'll reach you later” he said. “But-” Ray tried to argue.
“I'll be fine” He said and without any word he ran and jumped from the balcony. The others ran to the balcony and saw Kai flying far away pursuit by two helicopter. Few moments later they were out of sight.
Now the other sleeping figures were awaking because of the noise.
------- the chasing------
Kai jumped from the balcony and soon started flapping his winds lifting him up in the skies. The armed guys were stunned by the humanoid-beast , but after a little shock they started their work.
One of the helicopters had already landed in the ceiling, Kai grinned at the pilots. As if he wes laughing at them, soon the two helicopter's crew were rage full and followed Kai in the helicopters.
“That thing sure flies quick” said one of the pilots. The two helicopters were behind Kai. “fools…” was Kai's only thought as he found the situation amusing.
Then from the sides the armed guys hanged themselves, they started gun firing. Kai easily dodged each bullet, Kai gracefully flipped or half-flipped to the right or to the left, evading each bullet. The guarded men's ammo was finishing, packs of empty ammo fell from the helicopter.
Kai's pale blond long hair waved wildly with the flying velocity he reached. Adrenaline flooded through his veins.
Then both helicopters positioned themselves to Kai's sides. “Shot the tranquilizer!!” ordered a voice coming from a radio in an armed guy's hand. The armed man nodded and prepared a dart, filled with a yellowish liquid. Both helicopters prepared a shot.
Then as they had Kai in the zoom plus of the revolver, they shot both darts at the same time. “Where'd he go!!??” yelled the armed guys.
“HELP!!!” yelled one of the pilots. Kai was standing in the front part of the helicopter. Kai smiled, then the armed guys from that helicopters started shooting to the window in front of the pilot, glass pieces broke into the interior, together with powerful wind. Kai disappeared and appeared again.
In Kai's left hand appeared a fire ball. The pilot's cold sweat could be seen running down his cheek, under his helmet. Kai smiled at the man's fear. Then he shot the ball, but right into the helicopter's helixes . Soon the helixes were in fire and started failing, Kai jumped off, as the helicopter plummeted to the earth giving wild circles. A smoke path was left.
As he saw the helicopter fall, gun firing came from other direction. The other helicopter was using all their left ammo. Kai advanced through the bullets, dodging gracefully. He prepared a fire ball in his right hand. And as he was going to shot a bullet cut his right shoulder blade.
The guy that shoot, smiled as he cut the teen's skin, but soon that smile faded , when he saw anger in those crimson pools, the armed guy gulped, he feared as Kai disappeared the fire ball, and replaced it with a fire arrow. Kai made his red-light bow and shot the arrow to the helixes.
As soon as it collided with the helixes it exploded sending the upper part of the helicopter into pieces. Now the helicopter was going down in free fall. Kai was stunned by his own anger. He saw how the armed men jumped in parachutes. Kai sighed in relief ,he didn't want to hurt them, they were just puppets to Voltaire.
“HELP!!!” yelled one of the men, whose parachute didn't open and the man yelled in fear as he fell with an incredible velocity
A park could be seen down, the green grass covered all. This park was out of the city.
Kai cursed under his breath instantly dove towards the falling man, flapping his wings to gain velocity. The man fell yelling, calling some persons that were walking in a park. Oh my god's, help!, he's gonna fall, could be heard from the little crowd of people that watched in horror as the man fell.
Kai cursed again as he realized that in order to save that man, he would be seen by some persons…well at least they weren't in the city. The falling man was about twenty meters to finally crash with the floor. The little crowd dispersed , and some averted not wanting to see the horrible thing that was going to pass. The man closed his eyes waiting for the impact… time passed and he didn't crashed… instead he felt as if he was being lifted up.
“What the …?” asked the man as he opened his eyes, Kai had caught him!!
“What's that??!!” started to yell the people below… Some persons screamed and ran away, and others tried to get a better look at , what seemed to be an angel, a bird??
Kai quickly flew away from the scene, carrying the man with him, Kai used both hands to carry the man from his left wrist.
Now it was time for Kai to leave, he flew up to a 8-10 about stories high. He slowly landed the man, he was about to leave, when he felt that the man dragged him by the wrist time enough for that he could inject Kai a tranquilizer.
“Master Voltaire will reward me for this” smirked the guard. Then Kai made a quick movement and punched the man right in the face sending him to the other side of the ceiling.
“Tell Voltaire, that I will not return back!” he yelled at the now mouth-nose bleeding man.
And with that he turned and flew away.
--------- to be continued--------
This was my largest chapter ever!!!!
Special thanx for those who reviewed!!
Master Franny: I'm so sorry , hope you aren't too mad at me (big puppy eyes), there's no excuse for me being late, so hope you keep reading this fic…. And I really promise I will update weekly, I've got a new computer!! So please keep reading, you've been since I was Mega-gurl x, and your reviews mean a lot to me…Gome ne.
Hibari chan: akihabara denou gumi!!! Hope you stick with the fic, and I entered your page, its awesome, specially the fanart gallery.
Raven: Asrath mithrion synthos!! (Is that well written??) I loved the fanfics you emailed me , robin its so cool in the blue-deity fanart. Please keep reading and review!!
Jani Rieme: Hope you like the chapter... by the way check the url that's after the "thank yous"
Crimson phoenix tears: Yay!! thank you a lot, check the Url below, if it doesn't work check it out at
pippalup hope you keep reading, hanx for the review. Ja ne.
Oh! And here's the URL for my fan arts at
So people R&R, want some feedback… I'll update next Monday.