Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Beyblade academy ❯ Info & disclaimer ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Beyblade academy

Note: This bit might be a bit boring so if you want then just skip ahead to the next chapter.

Summery: A young girl dreams of someday becoming one of the best bladers in the world. Her dreams start to come true when she joins the Bladebreakers and moves to New York to attend the International academy of Beyblading! Together the gang learn about love, friendship, picking pizza toppings, and themselves.

That's the basic story line. I've had this idea for months now and wrote down the first few chapters and put them on my web site. Then my dad broke the news to me that he got a bonus at work and was taking me to New York city, my lifelong dream! So I decided I'd have a complete re think of the story and not write it until I've visited New York.

It had to be set in New York because I just love that city. At first I was going to base it completely on 'Fame the musical' but I don't have the script. Some parts of the story are still based on that though. I decided to include myself in the story too cause I love Beyblade. If you don't like me being in it then that's tough. But let's face it, we've all dreamt about being on the Bladebreakers at one point or another, haven't we?

Well, that's just a bit of background information.

These are the pairings, or will finally be at the end of the story:

Ray/Mariah

Kenny/ ????? He falls in love with someone but I'm not telling you who! (You can probably guess anyway)

Kai/oc

Max/oc

Lee/ ???????

Kevin/oc

Michael/oc (man is he in for a big surprise in chapter 7!)

Eddy and Steve both fall in love with the same girl.

Oliver/oc (me!!!!!!!!)

Enrique/ well he falls in love with every girl he sees!

Chapter summaries:

1- Little intro bit ending the Bladebreaker's first series of adventures

2- How Jessica became a champion blader.

3- This is where the story really starts! Everyone moves into the house in New York!

4- Enrique falls in love with ??????? Kenny falls in love with ????? This is during the summer vacation so it's all insane and fun!

5- This chapter is when school starts and they start attending the Beyblade school!

6- All of the teams from the show, and our hero's friends, are also at Beyblade academy. Including............... Also Judy made the same mistake twice...................

7- A really nice romantic chapter! A game of truth or dare reveals something from Michael's past. Meanwhile, Kenny is feeling really lovesick and Oliver forgets Jessica's birthday! (Jessica's me btw.)

8- Tala's life is a living hell and Enrique breaks his leg.

9- Ray leads a project in building a playground for kids in a rough area of New York. Lee asks a girl out.

10- Steve and Eddy are trying to chat up the same girl. You know that's gonna be bad! Tyson, being the baka he is, accidentally gets taken to Alaska. The most unlikely of all people goes to bring him back.

11- It's Christmas time!!!!!! Unfortunately Kai doesn't feel the spirit of the season like the rest do.

12- New year's party!!!! After that: Can Michael find Suzie and devote his heart to her before it's too late?

13- Boris, Ian, Bryan & Spencer are getting annoyed with the way Tala's been behaving............................

14- Valentine's day!!! Jessica and Mariah discover something shocking on Kenny's laptop.

15- What happens when you have no choice but to take your friend's baby into school with you? Chaos- that's what! Later, Jessica takes a trip back to England along with her team mates, Oliver and Robert.

16- Max has a crush on his Dougles's daughter. Everyone goes on a skiing trip and Kai gets caught in an avalanche! Once again it's someone unexpected to the rescue.

17- Wohoo! It's been a whole year since the Bladebreakers became world champions! Kevin goes back to China to see his girlfriend, who's sick. People do crazy things when they're in love!

18- Judy goes into labor! That's right, Max has a baby sister!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that cute?

19- Michael joins the yankees and Kai notices something more than friendship towards a certain girl.......................

20- Final chapter! I'm not giving anything away!!!

Now for the legal stuff:

Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade and I never will! (Unless.............) I also don't own any of the songs I've used throughout this story. And I don't own Fame.

There's lots of stuff in here which I've created. The following things are either mine or their real people anyway so you can't use any of them! They are:

Jessica (real person)

Any people in chapter 2 except Robert, Johnny, Jazzman and Mr Dickinson

Dregasus (bitbeast)

Connie (oc)

Tania (oc)

Lynne (oc)

River (oc)

Carly (oc)

Suzie (oc)

Jenny (baby oc)

Violet (oc)

Inca (baby oc)

Ben (oc)

Charming chicks (beyblade team)

Clawilous (bitbeast)

Hedwiglous (bitbeast)

Gekoilous (bitbeast)

Ballenalous (bitbeast)

Any animal characters I've used.

I'll put up the profiles of each person at the beginning of each chapter they're introduced. Some parts may be changed in the future. Now (drum roll)........................... On with the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!