Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Blade's And Love ❯ Character Bio's ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

These are my own characters all three are girls:

Name: Chelsea

Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair with blond highlights that she lets flow down her back, Blue eyes, Black FCUK T-shirt that says FCUK Fashion (A/N: Has any1 been 2 FCUK? one of my fave stores!), Bootleg hip-hugger Jeans and Blue Nike Air max Trainers.

Characteristics: She's a very polite girl but can sometimes lose her cool when miles after miles of boys try it on with her. She loves sweets and sports especially Swimming and football.

Beyblade: The exact same as Max's Blade except the colors are red and black.

Bit-Beast: Blazer, A bird type with wings of fire and you wouldn't want her to release this beast one attack and your blade will be quivering!

Name: Tasha

Appearance: Black hair with red lowlights that she has in two low pigtails, Brown eyes, Blue T-shirt that says on the front `I'm not lazy!' and on the back `I'm just perfectly happy doing nothing!', Nike air trainers and a black pineapple Tracksuit (A/N: has any1 been to pineapple and got one of them trackies??? I love them!!!)

Characteristics: What can I say about her? She's exactly like Tyson!

Beyblade: Her blade is exactly like Tyson's but the defense level is higher and the colors are Pink and Black.

Bit-Beast: Storm, A sea type a bit like a serpent. It's Green and will more than likely win the battle when released.

Name: Aimee

Appearance: Long Wavy Blonde hair that reaches her hips she keeps it in a French braid, Green eyes, Plain Pink T-Shirt, Pink Playboy Tracksuit bottoms, Jean jacket that has a shiny pink playboy bunny on the back and Adidas classics.

Characteristics: She's the flirter of the group and isn't so good at schoolwork although she's an expert at beyblading and because she uses her head not skills this makes her a great beyblader although she can sometimes get it wrong!

Beyblade: Her blade is similar to Mariah's but is Silver and Gold.

Bit-Beast: Purity, Unicorn it is skillful and beautiful but is hardly used in battle and isn't very strong anyways.