Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Blade's And Love ❯ Chapter One: The Big Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is Tyson/OC, Max/OC and Kai/OC

I've always thought Tyson should go with Hilary but hey here's a change.

Please don't be too harsh as this is my first beyblade fic and I haven't watched many episodes!

Chapter one: The big meeting

The bladebreakers were all waiting patiently at Tyson's home (the dojo) for Mr. (A/N: Soz I'm not too sure how to spell his name so he has become Mr.) He said there was something important he wanted to tell them.

Tyson: Awwwwwww man! I wish Mr. D would hurry up!!

Ray: Stop complaining I'm sure he's on his way Tyson.

Max: What do you think was so important???

Ray: I Don't know Max.

Mr. D: Ah! Hello boys!

All (except Kai): Hey Mr. D!

Tyson: So what was so important that you needed to see us about?

Mr. D: Well I have three new members for the bladebreakers. I have analyzed their performances and think they have what it takes.

Kai: So where are they?

Everyone jumped as Kai entered the conversation. The team had learnt that it was easy to forget Kai was even in the room as he isn't too sociable with many people.

Mr. D: Here!

And with that he pointed towards the door where three pretty girls stood.

Mr. D: This is Chelsea,

Chelsea: Hey!

She smiled happily and waved at the boys in particularly max who saw this and blushed.

Mr. D: Tasha,

Tasha: Hey! Sup?!?!

She, like Chelsea smiled and waved at the boys and giggled when she saw Tyson memorized in her eyes.

Mr. D: And finally Aimee,

Aimee: Hey.

Amy didn't have a hint of happiness in her voice unlike the two other girls.

Max: What's up with her?

Chelsea: Oh don't mind her. She just didn't want to leave England.

Chelsea said a hint of sadness in her voice.

Mr. D: Errr…yes well come girls I'll show you where you will be living.

Ray: Where will they be living?

Mr. D: With you boys Ray.

Tyson: But there's no spare rooms!

Mr. D: Well I'm sure you will be able to work something out. Come girls

He said ushering them out.

Mr. D: Goodbye Boys,

All Boys(except Kai): Bye Mr. D

All girls (except Aimee): Bye Boys,

Boys (except Kai): Bye Girls.

When the girls had left the dojo Tyson and Max were talking with ray.

Max: So what do you think of the new girls?

Tyson:…………

I'll write more if you want me too it's probably not that good but hey it's true what they say if at first you don't succeed try, try and try again!

Please don't flame!!!!!!!!

Signed:

~*~Chelsea~*~