Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Blatant Stupidity ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Blatant Stupidity

Summary: The Blitzkrieg boys meet a young girl name Kiara; who claims to be Kai’s younger sister! She has a past in the Abbey, an Ice Phoenix bitbeast, a Russian title and hates Kai’s guts. Tala, however, finds her story has a few holes in it…

Pairings: Mentioned of Tala/Kai

Disclaimer: I don’t own the Anime Beyblade or any character associated. I do own Kiara “Phoenix” Hiwatari. She is an original character and all likeness to people living or dead is purely coincidental. This character is not based on anyone else’s character design, again if any likeness, it’s purely coincidental.

Warnings: Kai is a girl in this story. The use and introduction of a female Original Character. Any fans of OCs and OC pairings should leave now. Anti-OC pairings and blatant bashing of my own character. I created her; I can do what I want with her. And I plan to. A bit of swearing from both Kiara and Kai, but that’s what makes them ‘sassy’, right?

AN: Hello everyone. Just a quick two-shot to relieve myself of some pent up frustrations towards life in general. And, also, my annoyance at that writers block I have with Alarming Attachment. I’m hoping that by writing nonsense like this, it’ll will somehow remove it. Wish me luck.

I’ll probably be flamed badly for this, but I don’t mind. If anyone is offended, I'm truly sorry, but that won't stop me from taking OC riddled clichés and making fun of them. This is for everyone who is sick and tired of the same Kai sister nonsense. Please enjoy, and I hope you at least crack a grin at this attempt of a parody.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Chapter One:

With narrow eyes of icy blue, Tala folded his arms over his chest as he watched a battle rage between his two teammates, Spencer and Bryan. In the far corner of the large indoor battle arena that the Abbey possessed was Ian, their youngest member, practicing by himself. His blading skills had improved, and yet he still had a long way to go until he was ready to compete at a world stage level.

Another world championships were approaching, and they needed another member to participate. Tala wasn’t sure what he should do if Ian wasn’t ready physically or mentally for the stand the championships placed on a blader’s shoulders.

He might need another member just in case…

But who? Was there anyone out there who could blade at the Blitzkrieg boys level of standards?

Suddenly, the sound of a ripcord tearing through a Beyblade launcher reaches his sensitive ears and he spun around just in time to see a blur of silver and blue appear from up high off the ceilings structural beams, heading straight for the unsuspecting Ian. His eyes widen with a sense of awe when the blade crashed into Ian dark green one, effortlessly sending it flying from the beydish.

Not only did that rouge blade just knock Ian’s blade out of the dish, but the impact was so powerful that it sent it crashing into a wall a few feet away, leaving a huge crater.

There was only one person Tala new that could place so much power into their blade like that…but…

“Well, that was easy,” an unfamiliar voice sniggered as a silhouette appeared from where the blade had originated. The figure then jumped off the beam, about eight feet off the ground and landed on their two feet with a loud thump that echoed around the room that was stunned into silence.

Tala’s eyes widen further when he realized that the figure was that of a girl, a young woman, actually. She had a well developed figure; slender and yet has curves in all the right places. Her hips were nice and round, waist petite and small. And her bust, she was most certainly well devolved!

Her hair was a two toned blue; faint light blue at the front that held a tinge of purple to it, and at the back was a shimmering sapphire blue. It was long, easily touching the seductive curl of her butt.

She wore a pair of black faded jeans that sat snuggly on her hips; a belt made out of a bike chain and well worn steel cap army boots finished the look. On a silver and black tank top baring her torso was the words ‘Girls Kick Ass’ in bright red letters. Accompanied by a pure crimson red scarf encircled her neck, the ends draping over her shoulders and touching the floor behind her. The scarf helped enhance her enchanting eyes of crimson red. On her cheeks, she had light purple tribal markings, consisting of a single triangle from her jaw line, pointing at her eyes.

She appeared to be a tough chick as she casually flicked a strand of her long hair over her shoulder with a leather gloved hand that reached her elbows and smirked in Tala’s direction. She appeared to take no nonsense and demands respect, even when she’s giving you lip and giving you the finger.

A sly smirk appeared on Tala’s lips as he studied her critically. This could be interesting…

“Ian, go to the medical office,” Tala ordered without even looking at his younger teammate. “I’ll speak to you about your performance later.”

“But-!” Ian was about to protest, but when Tala snapped his head in his direction, he back off, cowering under his gaze.

“Now, Ian.”

Ian gave his redheaded captain a look of despair before turning to give their new guest a look of irritation when she gave him a very smug look before he scuttled away, out of sight.

“Heh, one of the best in the Abbey, huh?” the young woman commented, placing a hand on her hip as she leant to the side, her other hand hanging limp. “I find that really hard to believe.”

“I suppose so,” Tala said as he took a step forward, stopping a few feet away from their guest, singling to his teammates to stay silent and still behind him. He cast his eyes critically up and down the young woman’s form before looking into her eyes. “And you are?”

“My name is Kiara Hiwatari,” the girl said as she once again flicked a strand of her luscious long hair over her shoulder.

“Hiwatari?” Tala repeated with a look of surprise on his face. “You can’t be…?”

“I’m Kai’s younger sister, obviously,” Kiara said, her voice bitter with resentment. It was like poison to her tongue to say those words and she felt anger bubble inside her at the thought of her older sibling. The one that left her behind…

“Sister?”

“Yea, as in he’s my older brother,” she said and rolled her eyes toward the ceiling above; annoyed that she was obviously talking to an idiot. What did he think she meant when she said younger sister? Jeez, men are all brainless buffoons. It’s a wonder they managed to survive on their own.

Tala, however, tilted his head to the side, appearing to stare at her incredulously upon hearing her claim. “Really?”

Kiara folded her arms over her chest and glared at him, her crimson red eyes narrowed dangerously much liked Kai’s would have been if he was standing there. The crimson eyes, the dual colored hair, the war paint on her cheeks; it should have been obvious that they were related.

She really was dealing with an idiot. It was hard to believe that he was a captain of a Beyblade team. She could do a much better job!

However her glare didn’t have the same bite Kai’s notoriously feared glare had and Tala felt like laughing at her failed attempt to intimidate him. Truth be told, comparing her glare to Kai was an insult to humanity. It didn’t even come close.

Ignoring the groan of irritation from one of his teammates behind him, Tala slipped a sly smirk upon his lips and took a step closer to the female, folding his own arms over his chest. “Were the two of you twins?” he asked, eager to learn more.

“Of course we are, you idiot,” Kiara sneered at him with a harsh tone to her voice, her nose screwing up into a scowl as her eyes narrowed even more. “What the fuck do you think?”

Tala ignored her disrespectful tone and pressed on. He needed to learn more from this intriguing young woman. “Were the two of you close?”

Kiara gave him this frightful look, a look that was annoyed that he was asking her personal questions. It was as if he didn’t believe her! Jeez, she was the female version of her older brother, what more proof did he need?

Oh, wait, that’s right, she was dealing with an idiot, remember? She has to speak slowly for him to understand. After all, everyone knows that the Blitzkrieg boys are nothing but a bunch of heartless solders that get a kick out of hurting people.

“I don’t remember much about him,” Kiara said as she sniffed and folded her arms over her chest again. “My last memory of him was when we were 10 years old and were separated when our grandfather appeared and took us to the Abbey.”

Tala’s eyes seemed to light up at the last few words. “You were in the abbey?”

Kiara gave him this irritated look as she shook her head just a little in disbelief and huffed shortly. “Isn’t that what I just said?” she snapped tersely.

“Tala, just leave it,” Spencer said from the background, a sense of irritation in his own voice, as Bryan, who was standing next to him, was more visible in his annoyed state of being.

“No, I want to hear more,” Tala replied, taking a moment to glance over his shoulder to his taller teammates and gave them a look of authority before he turned back to Kiara, who was becoming increasingly annoyed with his interrogation.

What was this? Twenty questions or some shit like that?

“What squadron were you in?” he asked.

The irritation disappeared for a moment as Kiara felt confused at the question. Squadron? What the hell was he talking about?

“I wasn’t in a squadron,” she said as she came to the conclusion that the redhead was trying to trip her up by picking a random name and number. Jeez, he still didn’t trust her! What is his problem? If she said she was in the Abbey, shouldn’t that be enough? After all, she was Kai’s sister!

“I was kept in the hidden labs underground,” she answered before her voice suddenly became soft, yet strained when memories returned to her and she gritted her teeth together to stop the tears that threatened to fall. She would not cry; she hadn’t cried in years. “They…did experiments on me…” she whispered.

“A lab, you say?” Tala said as he raised an eyebrow in skepticism. “Interesting.”

“Are you mocking me?” Kiara snapped her head up abruptly and snarled at him, taking a menacing step forward, the redhead intent on provoking her into lashing out. And if he wasn’t careful, she’d hand him his ass. She had a black belt in martial arts, after all.

She once again gritted her teeth together. Those labs, those scientist, they were horrible. They made her train day after day, week after week, with no break! They fed her poison in her food to see whether or not she could survive. It was just sheer will power that she did. That, and the bond she had with her bitbeast, and that secret power hidden deep inside her, that same power that brought her to the abbey in the first place!

“You have no idea what they did to me down there!” she screamed at him as she recalled her blade and clutched it to her chest. “It was horrible! My only companion during those dark nights was my bitbeast, Ice Drayzer, Dranzer’s sister.”

“Oh dear God…” Spencer groaned as he slapped his forehead with his large hand, his shoulders sagging in exasperation.

Bryan eye twitched violently as he stared at her, equally as annoyed as his companion beside him. “Is she serious?”

“Oh, this is rich,” Tala smiled mockingly as he gave a quick shake of his head. It was he was expecting those words to pass her lips even before she thought of them herself.

How dare he act so haughty and mighty? She had the right mind to slap that smug look right off his face, a hit he would no doubt feel for days to come!

“You know what; I don’t care what any of you think,” Kiara suddenly announced as she folded her arms over her chest and stuck her nose in to the air, turning away from them. “I’m a far better blader that all of you put together. I do have a blading title, after all.”

The sly grin widened on Tala’s lips and he pressed her into revealing more information about herself. “Really?”

“Heh, make that the Russian blading title,” Kiara said smugly as she turned to face them again, a smirk adorning her naturally rose pink lips. “Impressive, isn’t it? Well, it was fairly easy to acquire.”

“It must have been,” Tala said as he nodded his head with a mocking sense of awe. “As I’ve never heard of you before.”

“Then you must be living under a rock somewhere,” Kiara snapped, a small snarl leaving her lips as she practically spat at him in disgust.

Tala tilted his head to the side and smile. “Right, of course.”

“Tala,” Bryan whined as he threw his arms into the arm, so over dealing with this situation any further. Let’s just throw her out already, she’s getting on my nerves.”

“Just one more minute,” Tala said as he sent Bryan a sadistic grin, revealing to his teammates that he was having some fun at the young woman’s expense. “So Kiara, tell me, why are you here?”

“That’s none of your concern,” she replied as she stuck her nose into the air again. “I can do whatever I want.”

Her attitude is what some people would call sassy, Tala mused to himself. “I guess that’s true.”

“Where’s Kai?” she said, not as a question or a request, but as a demand. She never asked for anything, being polite got you nowhere in life.

“Kai?”

“Yes, where is that bastard?” Kiara said angrily, her eyes narrowing considerably as her face turned hot with rage. “I can’t believe he left me behind all those years ago! He’s my brother, he should have rescued me!” she yelled as she walked over to a steel garbage can and kicked it hard, spilling the contents inside across the room.

Heh, that ought to show them she meant business. Kai better watch out!

“I waited so long, waiting in that dark and dank lab,” she suddenly whispered, her enraged outburst fading away as her eyes grew distant. “But he never came. And now…I want to make him pay!”

Tala has had enough of listening to her story, it’s time for him to say a few words, and he was pretty sure sweet and sassy Kiara here won’t like them a bit. “For you information, little girl, Kai doesn’t have a sister.”

Kiara snapped her head up and spun around to glare with a heated gaze directly at him. “Is that what he’s been telling everyone?” she asked, incredulous at the notion.

“Yes.”

“I always knew he was a bastard,” Kiara hissed as she spun around and planted her foot on the trash can, giving it a dint where her foot landed.

“And you know why?” Tala asked slowly, as if he were speaking to a child.

“Hn, because he’s a fucking traitor,” Kiara muttered as she gave the trash can another kick and spun around to fold her arms over her chest. “He abandoned his own sister!”

“No,” Tala continued, still speaking slowly. “Because she really doesn’t have a sister.”

“What?”

A sadistic grin appeared on Tala’s lips as he stared at her. Oh, it was going to be so much fun picking apart Kiara’s story and debunking everything she said.