Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Blatant Stupidity ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Blatant Stupidity

Summary: The Blitzkrieg boys meet a young girl name Kiara; who claims to be Kai’s younger sister! She has a past in the Abbey, an Ice Phoenix bitbeast, a Russian title and hates Kai’s guts. Tala, however, finds her story has a few holes in it…

Pairings: Mentioned of Tala/Kai

Disclaimer: I don’t own the Anime Beyblade or any character associated. I do own Kiara “Phoenix” Hiwatari. She is an original character and all likeness to people living or dead is purely coincidental. This character is not based on anyone else’s character design, again if any likeness, it’s purely coincidental.

Warnings: Kai is a girl in this story. The use and introduction of a female Original Character. Any fans of OCs and OC pairings should leave now. Anti-OC pairings and blatant bashing of my own character. I created her; I can do what I want with her. And I plan to. A bit of swearing from both Kiara and Kai, but that’s what makes them ‘sassy’, right?

AN: Hello again, here I am with the second half of this story. If there are any OC infested clichés that annoy you, please let me know as the chances are that they annoy me as well, I might be able to incorporate them in a story to make fun of sometime in the future. Until then, I hope you get a giggle out of this chapter at the very least.

-

Chapter Two:

“She really doesn’t have a sister.”

Kiara’s head reeled back in surprise. “What?” she muttered, her eyes wide with disbelief. After everything she said, hearing her past, seeing her appearance, he still didn’t believe a word she said? Unbelievable!

“She’s really starting to piss me off!” Bryan announced his voice heavy with ill intent. “Can we throw her out now?”

“It’s obvious she has a few screws loose,” Spencer mused to himself as he folded an arm over his broad chest, the fingers of his other hand tapping his chin in thought. “Maybe we should call for an ambulance to take her to seek medical help?”

“She’ll need it when Kai gets through with her,” Bryan muttered as he folded his arms across his chest, appearing disgruntled with everything life had to offer.

“Before we do that, let’s make a few things clear for her. I’ll start,” Tala said as he turned to give Kiara a hard look, a look that held a sense of amusement to it. “One; Kai can’t be your older brother simply because he is a she.” That sadistic smirk on his lips widened when he saw Kiara’s head reel back in shock once again. “Yes, that’s right, Kai’s a girl. How do I know this? Well, let’s just say your ‘sister’ is more than a teammate to me.”

“They’re dating, in other words,” Bryan muttered. “And if you were truly Kai’s sister, you would have known that Kai was a girl, wouldn’t you?”

Kai had been dressing up as a boy ever since she was seven years old, something her overprotective parents made her do; mainly because she was a pro at Beyblade and her mother felt that she wouldn’t be taken as seriously as a girl. They were right, in a way, and Kai didn’t mind too much at all; she was a tomboy through and through.

The only reason why she continued to dress as a guy was because it was a force of habit and everyone knew her as a guy. Besides, it came in handy at times. She could literally disappear from radar for a few months and no one had a clue where she was as they weren’t looking for a girl.

Kiara was in a state of complete and utter shock. Wait, Kai was a girl and she was dating Tala Ivanov?! That’s…not possible! He was lying, he had to be. She gritted her teeth and curled her hands into fists that shook by her sides.

She always knew that the Blitzkrieg boys were a bunch of bastards, she just didn’t realize how much. She thought that since she was Kai’s younger sister –she even looked like him, dammit- they should have welcomed her and accepted her words as fact.

“This is a waste of time, but I’ll bite,” Bryan muttered bitterly again before he took the necessary steps to reach Tala’s side. “Two; Voltaire didn’t just appear and dragged her to the abbey, her parents were killed in a car accident and she was placed in his custody in Russia. When she was eight years old.”

“B-but,” Kiara stuttered. “That’s what I said.”

Bryan raised an eyebrow; his annoyance was coming off of him in sharp waves. “No, you said you were ten when your grandfather separated you, remember?”

“Three; Balkov Abbey was for boys only,” Spencer continued as he pointed to a large plaque that said pretty much the same thing he just said; word for word. “The only reason why Kai was even here was because she was related to Voltaire. And even then, she didn’t stay for very long.”

“Four;” Tala’s smirk widen when he saw that Kiara’s facade was slowly becoming unstuck. “There are only two Phoenix bitbeasts: Dranzer and Black Dranzer. There’s no such thing as an Ice Phoenix. Not physically possible.”

“You don’t know that,” Kiara muttered as she clutched her blade to her chest, a stinging sensation prickling at the back of her eyes. Bitbeasts were mythical creatures; they could easily be angels or passed love ones!

Even though there was no record of such bitbeasts, but that didn’t mean they weren’t out there!

“Then show me your Beyblade,” Tala suggested, his head titled to the side ever so slightly.

“I don’t have to prove anything to you,” she simply hissed as him and held her blade closer. Ok, so her bitbeast wasn’t exactly a Phoenix, but it was close enough! Its name was Drayzer! It had to be related to Dranzer somehow!

“Five; the laboratories underground weren’t called Labs, they were referred to Catacombs as a safety measure to keep suspicion from the outside world to the minimum,” Spencer explained bluntly, as if it should have been obvious.

Well, how was she supposed to know that?!

“And last but not least, number six; you can’t be the Russian blading champion,” Tala said as he folded his arms smugly over his chest. “If I recall correctly, we are. We, as my teammates and I, and not you.”

There was a murmur of agreement behind him from his two teammates, seemingly both of them annoyed about her claim to fame. Idiot, if she changed the origin of the country, she might have had something over them. But in the end, it wouldn’t have held water anyway, so she would have just been delaying the inventible.

“There were a few holes in your story here, Kiara,” Tala commented, still looking smug with himself. He was having fun…at her expense!

“Now can we throw her out?” Bryan asked, becoming increasingly impatient and irritable.

Bastards…they were all a bunch of lying, scheming, sexist bastards!

“You’re all lying,” she hissed. “There is no way Kai can be a girl! You’re making fun of me, aren’t you? Grrr, fucking assholes.”

“Um, no,” Tala said slowly, “We’re not the ones that are lying here.”

“Whatever,” Kiara suddenly said, standing up tall, her profile tense and her eyes blazing with anger. “I demand to see my older brother now!” She suddenly threw her head back and screamed as loud as she could. “Kai! You jerk, get out here and face me, or are you scared of getting your ass kicked by a girl?!”

She then slumped forward, panting heavily as the three Russian bladers stared at her in complete shock and bewilderment, stuck in a trance like state. However, the spell was broken when two large doors swung open and revealed the figure of another; a certain half Russian.

“What the fuck?” Kai said with sheer annoyance and stepped into the room. Another set of crimson eyes narrowed, but these one far more dangerous and lethal. “What’s going on here?”

“Oh Kai,” Tala greeted with a smirk and motioned to their rather flamboyant guest. “Meet your younger twin sister, Kiara.”

Kai’s eyes narrowed into a far more dangerous glare. “I don’t have a sister.”

“Don’t lie,” Kiara snapped, a sense of anger bubbling in her chest again. “You abandoned me in the Abbey, if you don’t remember.”

A wry grin appeared on her lips when Kai snapped his attention directly at her, his eyes widening a fraction; from fear or recognition, she didn’t know. And it didn’t matter; he was going to pay for leaving her behind!

“Oh, not this again,” Kai suddenly sighed and turned to face Tala, giving him a woefully disgruntled look. “Why is she even here?”

“Just having a bit of fun,” Tala grinned.

Kiara reeled back in surprise at Kai’s reaction; he appeared irritated, as if he found her presence here a complete nuisance and a waste of space. How dare he!?

“And you,” she hissed as she pointed at Tala with a gloved hand. “I’ll take you on as soon as I’m done with teaching my brother a few lessons. How dare you treat me like I’m an idiot by telling me Kai is a girl, when he is obviously a guy?”

Slowly, Kai turned to the redhead and raised a delicate eyebrow at him. “You told her I was a girl?”

Tala shrugged, still far too amused about the whole situation. “I had to make a point,” he said.

Kiara raised an eyebrow at what he meant by that, still feeling enraged at the way he treated her. Her eye then widened as he walked over to Kai and placed his hands on his hips and... kissed him right on the lips!

“What?”

Kai rolled her eyes at the redhead before she placed her hands on his shoulders and gave him a kiss in return. When the kiss was broken, she then removed herself from Tala’s arms and turned to face the shorter female who was glaring at her from the other side of the room.

Well, sometimes the direct approach was the only way to deal with these brainless fangirls.

“Stupid fool,” she muttered as she grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it up over her head in one quick swoop. She then stood there in the middle of the enclosed battle arena, wearing nothing but her usual dark cargo pants and the thick white bandages that cover her obviously feminine chest. They started just under her armpits and finished just before her ribcage did. She was thin, but not sickly so, and she didn’t really possess that many curves, but with the clothes she was wearing, it was hard to tell.

Kiara, she was completely blown away. It was true! The most wanted blader in Beyblade’s history was a girl! Not only that, but she was dating Tala, the second most wanted.

This...wasn’t happening...

She...wanted Tala for herself! She was hoping that after he saw how sassy and fiery, how talented and sarcastic, how hot and sexy she was, he’d fall for her. That was the plan. If she became Kai’s sister, she would become close to him and Tala, forcing a strain on their friendship as they fought over her; Kai being the protective older brother, and Tala trying to seduce her.

But this was all wrong!

“As you can see, he wasn’t lying,” Kai said as she placed a hand on her dainty hip. “And I’m pretty sure everything else he said about your tragic past was correct as well.”

Slipping the shirt back on, she strode over to the stunned female, each step she took more intimidating than the last. She then lashed her hand out, snared her ‘sister’ by the red scarf around her neck and then dragged her harshly to the front entrance, kicking the doors open with her foot and then effortlessly throwing Kiara to the hard, cold ground just outside the Abbey doors.

Kiara hit the pavement hard, the biting Russian winter immediately cutting through her exposed skin of her stomach and arms.

“Now, I suggest you leave this place at once,” Kai ordered harshly, her eyes narrowed in a most fearsome way; the true Hiwatari glare that no one can duplicate. “The Blitzkrieg Boys won’t physically attack as girl, but I will have no hesitation. And believe me; you won’t stand a chance against me...”

Kiara sprung to her feet, her face red from humiliation. “I can kick your ass,” she threatened.

Kai slowly raised an eyebrow and took a dangerous step forward. “Try me,” she said in a low hiss, a hiss that sent chills down Kiara’s spine. She suddenly lashed out and grabbed her around the neck, pulling her forward. “Well?”

“You’re...not worth the effort,” she said, trying to sound confident and strong as she struggled against Kai’s grip, but failing when her voice become squeaky, her throat tight from the fear and the tears that threaten to fall from her eyes. That and the tight grip Kai has around her throat.

“Took the words right out of my mouth,” Kai replied as she dropped her like a tonne of bricks and pulled back to walked back inside. But before she did, she turned around and gave her another glare for the road. “Go home and give up on the idea of ever becoming a part of the Blitzkrieg boys’ team. Not you or any of your girly friends will ever be good enough for this team.”

With those parting words, Kai slammed the large doors shut behind, leaving the ‘sassy’ Kiara out in the winter cold; where the little tramp belonged.

“Beautifully done as always, Kai,” Tala grinned as he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her against his side. He loved watching Kai go all badass on the fangirls. They were deeply irritating, the way they would break in and launch their blades at them, expecting them to be in awe at how totally cool and sassy they are.

“Why do you always give them a chance to explain themselves?” Kai scowled as she peered at him from the corner of her eye. She loved the canine redhead deeply, being together now for about two years, but it irritated her to no end how her boyfriend would patronize people the way he did.

“I just wanted to see how many twin sisters with Ice Phoenix bitbeasts that you’ve abandoned in the Abbey you have,” he replied with a careless shrug.

Kai rolled her eyes and sighed. “How many do I have?”

Tala tapped his chin with his free hand, making sure the other stayed secure around Kai’s slender waist. “Well, according to my calculations of the last month; 10.”

“Ten?” Kai repeated, her brow furrowed in a sense of confusion. “Really? I don’t remember throwing that many out.”

Once again, Tala shrugged. “Bryan usually got to them first.”

Kai sighed again and shook her head. “When will they learn?”