Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Bloodlove ❯ four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya!

Disclaimer:Do not own beyblade,only the plot..so dont sue,ne ne?

Chapter four

Kai sat down in the living room,waiting for the Rei to come to him.He had not called for that reaction,he only wanted to know more about this boy,why he was so messed up,why he wanted to be left alone.He gazed out of the window.It was getting dark outside now,the night falling.

"Kai..I-I didnt mean to scare you...",came the childish voice.He looked down,only to see the beautiful boy sitting in front of him,his hands folded in his lap.How come Kai had not heard him walk into the room?He had a good hearing,it had never failed him before like this.Kai smiled.

"That`s ok...I am not angry with you".He looked out the window again.

"We should go to bed.You can have the spare room",he stated and stood up.Rei blinked.The demon inside of him laughed in his head.

"NO!I have to go!"he shouted before he could think.Kai turned around,looking at him before he shook his head.

"No,you are staying here tonight",he said and motioned for him to stand up.He lead Rei to the spare bedroom,the one Brooklyn used when he was here.He made sure Rei went to bed before he turned off the lights and closed the door.Inside Rei was panicking.He needed to get out,he could feel the demon grow stronger as night came down.

"I wont give in!"he hissed through gritted teeth.

"Oh trust me Rei,you will...",it chuckled and pushed the barrier.Rei frowned at the pressure that was building in his brain,the headache making him groan.He listened to Kai,hearing him go to bed in the room next to this one.He took a deep breath and sneaked over to the door.As quietly as possible he opened it and left the room.His feet barely made any sound as he walked.He put on his worn-out shoes and was about to open the door when he found that it was locked.

"Damn!"he hissed and shook it.It didnt open.

"Key...Where is the key?"He concentrated on finding the key,using his mental powers in the process.He had to admit,there were useful things about being a vampire.Images came to his mind,most of them of Kai.He noticed a silwer necklace around his neck,with a key in it.Opening his eyes again he sighed.Kai actually had the key around his neck!This would be hard...

He tip toed over to his room,listening after any sign of the guy being awake before he entered.Quietly he walked over to the bed where the young man was lying and stood over him.Hesitantly he reached out his hand and sneaked it under Kai`s shirt(no pervy thoughts,ne?),grabbing hold of the small key.All the time the demon was pushing the barrier to get free,and it got harder and harder to control it.The lust for blood welled up inside of him.His hands were shaking from the effort it took to keep the demon down.being close to a human made it much more difficult.
Just as he had managed to get the key off the necklace Kai grabbed hold of his wrist and opened his eyes,staring straight up at him.

"I thought you would try",he said quietly.Rei`s eyes widened at the touch.

"Dont..touch me..",he warned.The other sat up in his bed and snatched his key back,still holding his wrist.Rei tried to get loose and wriggled in his grip,but Kai wouldnt let him go.

"I told you,you are staying here tonight",he stated.Rei felt tears well up in his eyes again as he struggled.

"Please..let me go",he begged and fell to his knees,sobbing silentely.Kai loosened his grip and put his arms around the boy,pulling him close.Rei sobbed into his shirt as Kai stroke his back gently.

"You ...have to..get away...I dont..wanna...hurt you...".Kai frowned at his words.

"You wont hurt me",he whispered.Rei felt the demon push harder,on the verge of breaking through now.

"No...",he whimpered.But the smell of fresh blood tickled his nostrils,and he felt himself vanish as the demon took over.Kai didn`t notice that the boy wasnt`t trembling anymore,his breathing all steady again.Kai felt a sharp pain as two fangs made their way through his skin.He let out a pained cry and pushed Rei away from him.

The boy had a strange expression on his face,his eyes showing pure evil.Kai was too shocked to say anything.So the boy was the vampire after all..He had never expected that.That had been why Rei had avoided his questions,that had been why he had tried to get away..He didnt want to hurt him.
But how could he still have control over himself?He was a vampire,they were pure evil.

"I told the boy he would loose to me again",Rei chuckled.He licked away the blood on his lips.What was that supposed to mean?Was the boy still his own master,to a certain extent?It had to be that.

"He doesn`t want me to hurt you..That will make it so much more fun to suck you dry",he laughed.

Kai sat completely still.Luckily he had dealt with vampires before,he knew how to handle them.As the creature moved closer he suddenly made a swift move,hitting him straight across the face.The vampire fell over,unconscious.Vampires had their certain spots too,just as humans had.He stood up and opened his bedsidetable,pulling out a syringe filled with a crystal clear liquid.With determination he injected the liquid into Rei`s arm..His hand absently touched the spot where the vampire had bit him.The blood was still trickling from the wounds.

Casting a last glance at the boy he walked out of the room.He wouldn`t be moving for a while.The liquid Kai had injected had been a strong drug.It would keep him down for a couple of hours.

His head was spinning,making his vision blurry.He tried to sit up,but found that he couldnt even move his body,it was held down by something he couldn`t fight.

"Um...",was all he managed to say.Even his mouth was paralysed.His heart was pounding in his head,the beat slow and steady.His breathing was the same as if he should have been asleep still.What had happened?Rei gazed up at the ceiling as he was unable to turn his head to look anywhere else.
Then he remembered what had happened earlier.He had lost the battle again and tried to kill Kai.Then everything had turned black somehow.

"I see that you are awake.Dont even try to get out of bed,the drugs will keep you down",said a familiar voice.

He recognised it as Kai`s.The other sat down on the bed he was lying on.Rei felt like screaming when Kai`s hand touched his face,stroking his cheek lovingly.He blinked.What was happening?Why wasnt the demon trying to get loose?He could still feel it inside of himself,but it somehow seemed rather distant now.

"Dont worry about hurting me,the drugs have put your dark side to sleep for a while",Kai said,almost as if he could read his thoughts.Rei tried to smile,but failed.

"When you become yourself again you have a couple of things to explain to me.Here,you must drink".He supported the boy`s head and opened his mouth so he could gulp down some water.Even though Rei couldn`t smile,Kai could see the grateful smile in his eyes.

"Go back to sleep now".Rei closed his eyes and drifted of into a dreamless sleep again.

Kai sat by the bed,simply watching the boy as he slept.His chest was slowly rising and falling,his eyes closed.He felt sorry for Rei.He had apparently lost everything when he became a vampire.But Kai still couldnt understand how he remained part human.When someone was turned into a vampire the demon quickly overtook the control of the body,usually after a day or two.That this boy had been able to fight back the curse...He must be really strong.Kair reached out a hand to touch Rei.He made no movement as Kai stroke his cheek,brushed away a strand of raven hair from his face.How pretty he was...Withdrawing his hand he sighed.This was wrong.He was starting to get feelings for the boy.

"Kai...?"came a weak voice."Yes Rei?"He stayed put in case the demon surfaced again.Rei was looking at him,those golden eyes curious.

"Why are you doing this?Helping me,I mean..."Kai kissed his forehead and tucked him in again.

"You might have a chance to stand up against this demon of yours.For how long have you been fighting it?"Rei`s hands grabbed tighter hold of the bedcovers,his body trembling.

"For a little more than a week...",he replied,squeesing his eyes shut.

"That long?You must be really strong to be capable of such a thing..."

He noticed that Rei had started crying again.

"I-I cant take it any longer!You have to help me!I dont want to kill any more people...",he sobbed.Kai sat down on the bed and pulled him into his embrace.

"I will help you",he promsied.The boy buried his face in his shirt and hugged him back.Kai soothed him and stroke his back carefully as the younger one sobbed in his arms."Tell me..Who did this to you?"

Rei looked up at him with those big,teary eyes,now filled with fear.

"I dont know his name..All I can remember of him is the fiercy,red hair an evil,icyblue eyes...Please keep me safe!"he begged.

Kai frowned.Fiercy,red hair and icyblue eyes?That did sound familiar for some reason.Kai smiled down at the boy and wiped away his tears.

"I will keep you safe,dont worry.Is the demon pushing you now?"

Rei shook his head.

"No,he is still asleep.I can feel him stir though..It wont be long until he wakes up again",he said,resting his head against Kai`s chest.Kai kept stroking his hair lovingly.

"I dont want to hurt you,you have been so nice to me.If I ever...ever hurt you,I wont forgive myself..I have hurt to many people...",he whispered,snuggling closer to him.

"I am so weak...I couldnt even protect the ones I loved..."

He bit his lip and pressed his face into Kai`s chest.

"It is ok..You are not weak at all...I have never heard of anyone able to fight off the demon for as long as you have".The boy shook his head.Kai pulled away and forced the boy to look into his eyes.

"You are strong,a beautiful creature.Dont ever put yourself down like this",he said.Rei blinked at his words.

"Beautiful...?"he asked.Kai looked away.He had said too much.Now the boy would hate him.

"Yes..I am gay",he muttered.He was surprised when he felt two arms sneak around his waist.

"I dont care.You are a nice guy,and you care about me.I wont push you away".He looked down at him,and saw Rei smile for the first time.

"You...dont mind at all?"

Kai felt his mouth go dry when the younger shook his head.He was so used to being pushed away by everyone because he was gay.Even his best friend had abandoned him when he found out.

"Thank you...",he mumbled and returned the smile.Rei chuckled and pushed him down on the bed before he curled up by his side.

"Stay with me for a little while...please?"Kai nodded and put an arm around his shoulders.

"I will tell you when the demon wakes up...",Rei said.Kai nodded again,gazing up at the roof.


I wont update this until I get at least ONE rewiew..that is all I bloody ask...ONE rewiew.....
So if you wanna know what happens next....be smart and leave me a rewiew,ne ne?-lol-














Converting /tmp/phpNus0cf to /dev/stdout