Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Love ❯ Listen To Me ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
                           Chapter 2- Listen To Me
         notes: don't owe beyblade! Here's the next chapter...

         Kai looked and saw Tyson sitting down on the sand at the beach, he smiled to himself as he went towards him. Tyson looked to see who it was and found that it was Kai, "why won't you leave me alone Kai? You wouldn't understand at all," Tyson began as Kai stared at him. "I would understand, see, you weren't the only one that was dump in this group," Kai began as Tyson shook his head.

         "Don't tell me it was Hilary," he said as Kai smirked. "It wasnt, it was me," Kai said as Tyson gasped and looked at him surprised. "Your joking, you've never dated," Tyson said laughing, "I did when I was still in the Blade Sharks," Kai said as Tyson stopped laughing and started listening to Kai. "I've met Tala right before Boris and when we went to Europe. We met at a local restaurant cause I was thinking how to get revenge on you when you've defeated me," Kai said angrily as the two boys were staring at the sky now.

         (A/N: Tyson lost that match when he first met Kai, remember? But here, Tyson won). "What happened?" Tyson asked as Kai smiled, "Tala came over to me and we've talked. Before you know it, we were dating behind my team. Than I finally got accepted to be in your group Tyson, Mr. Dickension found me. We had to go to Europe, I thought I wasn't gonna see Tala ever again. Till I got Black Dranzer from Boris and found out that I was a team member with the Demolition Boys," Kai said with a sigh.

         "I remember that! After all the madness, you told us you weren't feeling well so you stayed in your room some of the time," Tyson said. Kai nodded, "yea, but it was actually the break-up of me and Tala. Sorry I lied Tyson, but I didn't want to get out at that time," he said as Tyson shook his head. "We didn't mind at all Kai, so we don't have to look for you since you were mysterious to us," Tyson said smirking as Kai looked at him and punched his arm playfully.

         "So Tyson, I do understand how you've felt even though I wasn't dump by Ray," Kai said as Tyson nodded and stood up stretching. "I better go back to my dojo so I could tell grandfather and Hiro what happened, along with picking up my stuff from the apartment. I'm sure Max would want to use it now," Tyson said slowly. "Hey Tyson, do you have a place to live in either than the dojo?" Kai asked as Tyson shook his head.

         "Come on, you can stay at my place. My apartment is huge and you can see the beach from there," Kai said smiling as Tyson smiled brightly at him. "Ok! Than we'll go and find Ray so we could unlock the apartment, thanks Kai!" Tyson cried hugging him as Kai was so surprised that he almost fell to the ground. "Uh, no problem Tyson," Kai said smiling as Tyson went and find Ray while Kai followed.

         What the heck did I just do?! Why of all people did I invited Tyson to stay at my place?! Is it because he looked cute right there standing....no! I can't think like that! It isn't righ for me after! I will never fall in love with another guy in my life! From now on, I'm straight! Kai thought angrily as he walked.

         tbc...
                  me: here yea go!
                  Tyson: so far, so good!
                  Ray: what's gonna happen?
                  me: you have to find out to yourself
                  Kai: we'll be onto the next chapter soon...
                  Hilary: review and update!