Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Love ❯ Moving In ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
                           Chapter 3- Moving In     notes: don't owe Beyblade! Here's the next chapter...
         "Your finally moving to Kai's apartment huh?" Ray asked as he watched Tyson packed all his stuff, "yea. Is Max also moving in today?" Tyson asked quietly. "I really dunno, he told me his not moving till like tomorrow," Ray replied, "I think his spending his time with his mother. Since his mom is moving back to New York soon," Tyson explained. "How do you know that?" Ray asked surprised, "I heard it from Hilary who was hanging out with Max yesterday," Tyson said as Ray looked worried.
         "Do you think Max will be moving with his mom Tyson?" Ray asked, "what? Of course not! He loves you very much," Tyson said as Ray nodded and didn't saw the sadness in Tyson's eyes. Just than they heard a knock on the door, Ray went and opened it. "Is Tyson ready?" Kai's voice asked, "I'm almost ready," Tyson replied as Kai saw there were two boxes. "My butler will go and carry it for you," Kai said as they saw his butler behind him.
         "Go and get the boxes that are ready," Kai ordered as his butler nodded and went to it. Ray growled, "why did you brought your butler? I thought he was only your grandfather's," he said angrily. "Just because I'm rich Ray you don't have to be jealous," Kai replied as Ray stared at him, "or perhaps Tyson is just using you cause your rich," he said as Tyson gasped. Kai shook his head, "I invited him over to my apartment. I'm also paying his rent which is 1500," Kai said to him.
         Ray didn't say anything but went to the living room, "what's up with him?" Tyson asked as Kai shook his head. "Don't worry about him, just come with me," Kai said smiling as Tyson looked at him surprised, "wow, your first smile," Tyson said as Kai vanished the smile Thirty minutes later, "here we are," Kai said as he opened the apartment door for them. "Oh wow! It's an upstairs and downstairs?" Tyson asked shocked, "your bed is upstairs. Along with a television and your own bathroom," Kai replied.
         "Thanks Kai!" Tyson cried hugging him tightly, "get off," Kai said angrily as Tyson quickly did. "I go to work early in the mornings but I come back early afternoon," Kai explained, "so your having a day off than?" Tyson asked as Kai nodded. "As soon as your settled in, we can go somewhere if you like," Kai said to him, Tyson looked at him. "Well, I could just unpacked tonight Kai," Tyson replied as Kai shook his head.
         "You wanna go to the movies or something?" Kai asked him, "actually, why won't we go to the park? It's sunny outside and I would love to go and walk," Tyson said smiling, Kai shrugged. "Ok than, the park it is," he said, "great! It's a date!" Tyson cried as he went back to his room. "It isn't a date!" Kai called out to him but it was too late, what have I gotten myself into now?! Kai thought as he layed down on the bed.
         TBC...
                  me: hey nightmare, did you saw my warning in my bio?
                  Tyson: if you don't like gay stories, than leave!
                  me: unless you want to argue with these people who wants         to read my stories, I suggested you better not read my stories than!
                  Kai: she does have some straight stories though
                  me: so don't complain about Kai being gay!
                  Ray: we'll be onto the next chapter soon
                  Max: review and update!