Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Love ❯ The Date ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
                           Chapter 4- The Date
         notes: don't owe beyblade! Here's the next chapter...

         "Kai, are you ready to go?" Tyson asked as he went downstairs and found Kai watching a movie, "of course. I always wear these clothes anyway," Kai replied looking at his dark purple outfit with his long white scarf. (A/N: I'm not even sure if it's called a scarf). Tyson shook his head, "fine. But I'm wearing my blue jacket, blue shirt and my baseball cap," he said as Kai smirked. "Change of outfits?" He asked, "getting too boring," Tyson replied.

         "Come on, there's this place I want to show you," Kai said to him as the two boys went inside Kai's car. "I didn't know you could drive," Tyson said, "well, I don't need a driver all the time, do I?" Kai asked as he started the car as Tyson shrugged. "Wow, it's getting dark," he said as he looked out the window, "well, it is almost autumn Tyson. I don't want you out at this time of day unless I'm with you, ok?" Kai asked as Tyson stared at him.

         "I didn't know you were protecting me," Tyson said as Kai growled. "Here we are," Kai said as the two boys went out off the car, "that was kinda long drive, Kai. Where are we?" Tyson asked as he looked around and saw that he and Kai were on top of some sort of hill. "Mount Peak Hill, it's great on dates if you want to see the city down below," Kai said blushing, "aw, your so romantic Kai!" Tyson cried hugging him.

         The sky was dark as the city before them glow with the lights that the people turned on, "Tyson, you can let go," Kai replied as Tyson blushed and let go off him. "This is much better than the park," Tyson said as he looked at Kai who nodded, "Tyson?" Kai asked as he looked at him as Tyson stared back. "What is it?" Tyson asked, "I was wondering if your over with Ray. That's why you've asked me to go out with you," Kai said.

         "You knew all along huh? Guess it's no mystery to you huh Kai?" Tyson asked as Kai shook his head, "since when did you start falling in love with me?" Kai asked as Tyson blinked. "Falling in love? I just asked you out cause you seemed lonely," he said as Kai stared at him, "your joking right?" He asked as Tyson shook his head. Kai groaned, why did I even bother bringing him here? It's not really like my first date with Tala anyway, Kai thought sadly as he looked at the night sky.

         *Flashback* "Wow Kai, this is so beautiful. Did you found this place yourself?" Tala asked as the two boys were sitting down on the grassy ground, "yea. I found it one day while I was trying to think on my own," Kai replied. "Um Kai?" Tala asked as Kai turned to look at him, before he could speak, Tala was kissing him on the lips passionatley. *End Flashback* "Kai, earth to Kai? Are you in there?" Tyson asked worriedly as he stared at Kai's blank face in front of him.

         "Is something wrong?" Tyson asked worriedly, Kai shook his head. "It's nothing really, we should get back Tyson. I planned onto talking with Max tonight if he isn't busy with Ray," Kai said as Tyson looked at him. "Want me to come with you?" He asked, "no. It's personal, besides, I don't want Ray near you ever since you two broke up," Kai explained as he went to opened the door for him to the car.

         Tyson stared at him, "well, all right. As long as your ok, just call me if you need help in a beyblade match. Me and Dragoon will be there right away," Tyson said showing him Dragoon. Kai smiled, "I know you will," he said as he went to the other side and the two boys left to go home.

         tbc...
                  me: here yea go!
                  Tyson: the chapter is long, isn't it?
                  Kai: it is!
                  Ray: you should go to Mount Claire Plaza if you live in                            California and are near it
                  me: I just went this morning and it has a huge anime store! I             even bought the CD of Full Moon Wo Sagashite vol. 2!
                  Max: she even saw Yugioh DVD's in japanese, Inuyasha,    Naruto, but she didn't saw beyblade, Pokemon or Rurouni Kenshin
                  Tala: we'll be onto the next chapter soon
                  Hilary: REVIEW AND UPDATE!!!