Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Love ❯ The Conversation (I) ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
                           Chapter 5- The Conversation (I)
         notes: don't owe beyblade! Here's the next chapter...

         The next day, Kai went to Ray's apartment hoping Max would be there with him. He knocked on the door, the door opened and revealed Ray. "Kai? What are you doing here?" He asked angrily, "I came here to see Max," Kai replied as he looked behind Ray. "Why didn't you came last night as you planned?" Ray asked, "I had to go to work. Unlike some people," Kai replied as he stared at Ray's angry face.

         "Who's at the door Ray?" Max's voice asked, "it's no one," Ray replied as Max went over to him. "Hey Kai! What is it that you want?" Max asked smiling, "I need to speak with you," Kai replied. "All right," Max said nodding as he took his jacket, "what about our movie?!" Ray asked surprised. "We can watch it another time baby," Max said as he kissed him on the cheek, "fine. I want you back here in one hour Max," Ray said as he slammed the door.

         "Is everything all right with you two?" Kai asked worriedly, "I should ask you that," Max said smiling. "His a little jealous," Kai said quietly, "about what?!" Max asked shocked as the two boys stopped at the sidewalk so they can speak face-to-face. "His jealous cause he thinks I love Tyson which I don't, plus I'm richer than him," Kai explained, "that's insane! Ray isn't jealous of anything!" Max cried surprised.

         "He is now," Kai replied unhappily, "anyway, you didn't pulled me out of the apartment to talk to you and Ray, huh?" Max asked. "Yesterday, I went to my special place with Tyson," Kai began, "all right. What happened?" Max asked. "Well, I thought Tyson asked me out on a date, eventually he asked me out cause I seemed lonely. Now he thinks that I'm in love with him since I asked him if his in love with me which he isn't," Kai explained.

         Max sighed, "why won't I go and talk to Tyson? So I could ask what's wrong and tell you what's the problem," he suggested as Kai nodded. "I have to go to work now, since I told my boss that I've be a few minutes late. Tyson is back at the apartment, do you need the address?" Kai asked, Max nodded. "I think I know why you've asked Tyson if he loves you," he began as Kai looked at him.

         "Which is?" He asked giving the paper to Max, "your having feelings for Tyson after what Ray did to him and what Tala did to you," Max replied. "How'd you know about Tala?!" Kai asked shocked, "I've seen you and Tala's face everytime you looked at each other when we battle against the Demolition Boys," Max explained. Kai smiled, "guess you know what happened huh?" He asked as Max nodded.

         "I'll speak with Tyson, you go to work," Max said as Kai nodded. "See you soon," Kai said as the two boys left to different directions. Me? Having feelings for Tyson? That's impossible! Kai thought angrily as he drove to work.
         tbc...
                  me: here yea go!
                  Ray: we'll be onto the next chapter soon...
                  me: my other story might be a little late after christmas
                  Tyson: so it might not be finished right on Christmas
                  me: but it will be on the New Year!
                  Kai: we'll be onto the next chapter soon...
                  Max: REVIEW AND UPDATE!