Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Love ❯ The Conversation (II) ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
                           Chapter 6- The Conversation (II)
         notes: don't owe beyblade! Here's the next chapter....

         Tyson groaned as he heard someone knocking on the apartment door, he was watching television and didn't want to get up. Eventually he had too, he reluctantly got up and went to open the door revealing Max Tate looking angry as ever. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He asked angrily, "I didn't do anything!" Tyson cried as he stepped back so Max could come in the apartment. "You made Kai looked like a fool last night on your date!" He cried, "what?! I did not make Kai like a fool!" Tyson cried shocked.

         "Remember when Kai asked you if your in love with him cause you asked him out on a date? Eventually he has feelings for you and you said you just asked him out since he was lonely!" Max explained, "I don't want to fall in love with another guy," Tyson said quietly as he sat down on the couch as Max heard him. "Baka! I've seen the way you've looked at Kai ever since Kai and Tala first started dating with each other," Max blurted out accidently.

         "What's with this Kai and Tala thing?" Tyson asked suddenly interested, "did Kai told you that he was dump by Tala?" Max asked annoyed. "Yea, right after Ray had dumped me," Tyson explained, "than you should know Kai is feeling the same thing as you are," Max replied. "Than that's probably why he asked me why I've asked him out on a date and I didn't know that time that he had feelings," Tyson said.

         "What are you gonna do now Tyson? Kai's at work," Max replied. Tyson sighed, "I do have a little feelings for him. I guess it can work out," he said as Max nodded. "I still can't believe that I didn't saw it right away," Tyson said unhappily, "well, you did now," Max replied. "So, how's Ray doing?" Tyson asked as he changed the subject, "his doing fine. Though a little bit jealous of Kai still," Max said with a sigh.

         "Those two should get along," Tyson said, "yea. But they were before Ray and you broked-up," Max said quietly. "First we have to get Kai and Ray to be able to talk with each other like old times," Tyson began, "what about you and Kai though?" Max asked blinking. "I'll see what I can do tonight," Tyson said as he got his jacket and keys, Max smiled. "I better get back, Ray must be wondering where I am," he said as Tyson nodded.

         "All right than, see yea later," Tyson said as the two boys drove off in there directions. In Max's place, "where were you?" Ray asked unhappily. "I was talking with Tyson, is something wrong with that?" Max asked as he went inside the apartment, "no. At least you should have called me in your cell phone," Ray replied angrily. "Sorry, there wasn't anytime," Max said as he went to his bedroom to changed.

         I wonder what Tyson and Max talked about. Hopefully it's not about Tyson and Kai, but if it is, I'm gonna break them up! Ray thought angrily as he sat down on the couch again.

         tbc...
                  me: here yea go!
                  Tyson: good huh?
                  Ray: we'll be onto the next chapter soon
                  me: i have another new story planned out for YGO, but I'm                 not gonna put it up till one of my beyblade stories are done
                  Kai: what is it about?
                  me: you'll see...
                  Hilary: REVIEW AND UPDATE!