Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Love ❯ Be My Boyfriend ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
        Chapter 7- Be My Boyfriend
         notes: don't owe beyblade! Here's the next chapter...

         Kai sighed as he went inside the apartment after a long day at work, he looked around blinking as the lights were all off. "Tyson, are you home?" Kai called out as he heard a smirk behind him, "Tyson, what is it that your doing?" He asked as Tyson wrapped his arms around him. "Remember in our date when you asked me if I'm in love with you?" He asked as Kai nodded, "what about it?" He asked surprised.

         "I want to be your boyfriend Kai," Tyson whispered as he kissed Kai's neck. Kai sighed, "you do realize that I don't want to go to the next level yet, do you?" He asked as Tyson smiled. "I know that your still hurt from Tala, I won't go there till your ready," Tyson replied as the two kissed for the first time. "Tyson, I think it was you who I had loved when I first met you, not Tala," Kai said quietly, "why didn't you say anything?" Tyson asked surprised.

         "I wasn't so sure at the time, but now I do," Kai replied smiling as the two boys kissed again. "Well, I'm going to bed," Tyson said as he yawned, Kai smiled. "Why won't you sleep with me tonight? Since we are now together," he said, "I'll like that. Tomorrow we are gonna see Max and Ray, fine with you?" Tyson asked as Kai nodded not realizing the trouble that's gonna happened tomorrow.

         The next day, "Maxie? Can you opened the door please?" Ray called out as he was in the shower while Max was in his room watching television. "All right," Max replied as he got up and opened the door revealing Kai and Tyson, "hey you guys," he said smiling as Tyson smiled back. "Are you ready to go Max?" Kai asked, "about. Ray is almost done in the shower," Max replied as Tyson sighed.

         "Actually, I'm done. What are you two doing here?" Ray's voice asked angrily as the trio looked to see Ray standing with a towel around his waist, "waiting for you two. We are gonna see a movie together," Tyson explained as Ray gasped. "Actually, I'm quite busy today," he said suddenly, "no your not," Max said with a frown. "Well, I suppose to meet Kenny and Hilary later today," Ray explained not taking his eyes off of Tyson and Kai who were holding hands together.

         "Hilary and the chief are in Hong Kong," Tyson said as Ray blinked. "What?" He asked surprised, "they are meeting my brother Hiro. Is that a problem?" Tyson asked as Ray shook his head. "Get dressed Ray, cause your coming with us," Max said as Ray growled and went to dress. "Sorry about him," Max apologized, "don't apologize Max," Kai began. "It's not your fault that his a jerk cause of us," Tyson said as Max laughed.

         "So, you two now are together, huh?" He asked staring at the two hands that were joined together, "yup! Together forever," Tyson said smiling as he and Kai kissed in front of Max without knowing Ray watching them behind his bedroom door that was a little bit opened. Enjoy your moment Tyson, cause your relationship comes to an end! Ray thought angrily.

         tbc...
                  me: I think i'll start my new YGO story tomorrow
                  Kai: i thought you didn't have time
                  me: that's what i thought
                  Max: we'll be onto the next chapter soon...
                  Tyson: review and update!