Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Love ❯ Kai and Ray: Friend Or Foe (I) ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
        Chapter 8- Kai and Ray: Friend Or Foe? (I)
         notes: don't owe beyblade! Here's the next chapter...

         "Hey Max?" Tyson whispered as Max looked at him, "what is it?" Max asked as the four boys were inside Kai's car as Ray was in front with Kai looking down angrily. "Ray has been looking at me directly ever since we've left the apartment, is he really jealous of Kai of him being rich and having me?" He asked, "I guess so. But his the one who dumped you, guess he didn't suspect that Kai would be your next boyfriend," Max explained quietly.

         "Is it possible that he has feelings for me still along with yours?" Tyson asked quietly, "it's possible. Thinking that he might have a threesome with you and me," Max said quietly as Tyson blushed. "Here we are," Kai said suddenly as the car stopped, "thank goodness!" Tyson cried happily as they got out off the car. "Hey, I was just wondering Tyson," Ray began as the trio looked at him, "yea, what is it?" Tyson asked.

         "Will Hiro and the others be able to come back here? Cause he is your big brother and needs to know about you and Kai," Ray said as Tyson looked at Kai who shrugged. "I did called him last night Ray," Tyson began as Ray looked surprised, "you did?! What did he say?" Ray asked angrily. *Flashback* "Wow Tyson! That is so awesome!" Hiro cried on the phone, "ain't it? I'm making my move on Kai tonight," Tyson said smiling.

         "Well, I hope it works little brother. I also have a surprise for all of you when we all come back," Hiro said. "Really? What is it?!" Tyson asked excitedly, "can't tell you," Hiro said laughing as Tyson pouted. "How's Kenny and Hilary?" He asked, "they are doing just fine. They even encountered some beyblade matches here. Dizzy recorded it so all four of you can watch," Hiro said as Tyson gasped.

         "That's so cool!" Tyson cried, "though I did have to help them when they were in trouble with my beyblade," Hiro said with a sigh as Tyson laughed. "Hey, I'm sorry about you and Ray," Hiro began, "it's nothing Hiro," Tyson began. "Your problem with Ray sounds difficult, hopefully everything we'll be fine when we get there next week," Hiro said. "I hope your right Hiro," Tyson said agreeing, "bye little brother," Hiro said.

         "Bye," Tyson replied as he hung up the phone and smiled to himself. *End Flashback* Ray growled, "Kai! Let's beybattle!" He cried getting his Driger out from his pocket. "But what about the movie?" Tyson whines as Max rolled his eyes, "you still have feelings for Tyson, huh?" Kai asked with a smirk as he also got out Dranzer. "It's you I hate! Your always ahead of everyone! But there's one person who's always ahead of you, Tyson!" Ray cried angrily as he glared at the two boys.

         "What about Max? He didn't do anything," Tyson began. "Shut your trap Tyson! I'm just using Max, I want you back!" Ray cried as Max gasped and Tyson went over to him to comfort him. "Kai, it's time for you to bring him down," Tyson said angrily as Kai nodded. "3...2...1! Let it rip!" The two boys cried as they lunched there blades onto the dish, "let's go Driger!" Ray cried as Driger began attacking Dranzer.

         "You won't win this one Ray! You know why? If your jealous of me and Tyson, plus you don't love Max truly, you'll never win your battles anymore!" Kai cried as Dranzer began attacking it, "never! Gatlin Claw attack!" Ray cried angrily. Kai sighed, "guess you have to learn the hard way huh? Blazing Gig!" He cried as Driger missed while Dranzer attacked directly at Driger.

         Ray growled, "I will win this Kai! No matter what!" He cried as Kai snorted. "You'll never win! Not unless you treat Max with respect, along with me and Tyson! Tyson loved you till you dumped him for Max! It's time to move on Ray!" Kai cried angrily, "Gatlin Claw!" Ray cried as Driger attacked Dranzer. "Why wouldn't he listen?" Tyson asked, "there might be still some good in him. If you bring up some memories," Max suggested.

         Tyson nodded, but will it be enough for Ray to become good again? He thought worriedly as he watched his ex-lover and boyfriend battle against each other.

         tbc...
                  me: I got the title from Saturday's episode
                  Tyson: you mean Kai and Ray: Ultimate Face-off?
                  me: yea, something like that
                  Kai: she doesn't owe the title by the way
                  me: yes i do! But not the episodes title you mean
                  Kai: that's what i meant
                  me: shut it!
                  Max: we'll be onto the next chapter soon
                  Ray: review and update!

        
  ;