Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Love ❯ Kai and Ray: Memories To Remember (II) ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
                  Chapter 9: Kai and Ray: Memories To Remember (II)
         notes: don't owe beyblade! Here's the next chapter...

         "Come on Ray! Snap out of it!" Max called out but Ray ignored him competely has he concentrated on the match, "don't you remember when we first met Ray? You were shocked to see me, but the match was so close that you let me win instead. Don't you remember?" Tyson asked as Ray looked at him. "I remember, that was when you defeated Kai so easily," Ray replied as Tyson looked at his boyfriend who was concentrating on Ray.

         "You just gotta remember about our times together Ray! What about Zeo? Don't you remember that Zeo helped you in one of your battles against Team Psychic? When he lost, you were determind to get revenge on him!" Kai cried. "That was when me and Tyson were dating! Than me and Max dated right before the final round where Tyson and Max were battling King and Queen!" Ray cried angrily, "forget about dating!" Max cried suddenly.

         Ray gasped as he looked at Max, "what are you talking about?" He asked surprised. "This is about you being back to your oldself even before you've met Tyson and the others! What about the White Tigers? Mariah was so devastated when you told her that you were gay and were in love with Tyson but you told her that you'll be friends forever, which is true! You two are always friends no matter what!" Max cried worriedly.

         Ray shook his head as he put his hand on his forehead, "I can't control my anger when I saw Tyson and Kai together," he said as Tyson looked at Kai. "Gatlin Claw Maximum!" Ray cried suddenly as Tyson, Kai and Max gasped, "no way! He didn't used that move ever since the tournament ended!" Max cried worriedly. "If you insists Ray, that you want to battle like that before! Go and use Blazing Gig Temptest!" Kai cried angrily.

         "Look at that! The whole entire stadium is shaking!" Tyson cried, just than a whole group of kids were there suddenly watching along with DJ Jazzman and the tv crews.

         Swing Now, Swing Low if you wanna beyblade
         Swing now, Swing Low let it rip, beyblade!

         "The winner is Kai!" DJ cried as everyone cheered as they saw Ray's beyblade stopped in the middle of the dish, "Ray!" The boys cried as they ran to him. In Hiro's place, "what an exciting match! We just got here and witness the defeat of Ray against Kai!" DJ cried. "Why were Ray and Kai battling against each other anyway?" Hilary asked as she watched the sports news, "we'll just have to find out Hilary," Hiro said as Kenny nodded.

         "Even though those were the same moves as last time, Kai would always beat Ray when they battle like that," Kenny replied. "Isn't that's your little brother Hiro?" Hiro's boyfriend Akira asked, "yea. I guess they were battling for Tyson, though I'm not really sure yet," Hiro replied as Akira nodded. Back with Tyson, "Ray, are you all right?" Tyson asked worriedly. Ray smiled as he opened up his eyes and saw the three boys looking at him, "I'm so sorry Tyson," he said quietly.

         "It's already forgiven Ray," Tyson replied smiling as Ray closed his eyes. "Come on, let's bring him back to the apartment," Max said as the two boys nodded and brought Ray to the back of the car, Ray, you'll be all right, I promise you that, Kai thought as he drove the car back to the apartment.

         tbc...
                  me: here yea go!
                  Tyson: the surprise is Hiro's boyfriend, Akira?!
                  me: yup, yup!
                  Ray: we'll be onto the next chapter soon
                  Kai: REVIEW AND UPDATE!