Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Love ❯ Forgive Me, Friends Forever ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
                  Chapter 10- Forgive Me, Friends Forever
         notes: don't owe beyblade! Here's the next chapter...
        
 & nbsp;       "Is he coming around?" Tyson asked worriedly as he was sitting next to Kai on the chair who was on his lap, Kai sighed as he nuzzled Tyson's neck. "Why was Ray so evil to begin with? I mean, he was so happy when he spend his time with Tyson," Max said as Tyson nodded, "guess being jealous changes him," Tyson guessed. Just than the phone rang, "I'll go and get it," Max said as he went up to go and get it.

         Just than Ray's eyes were opened, "hey dude, how are you feeling?" Tyson asked as he mentioned to Kai that he was standing up so Kai got up from Tyson's lap so Tyson could go in front of Ray. "My head is kinda spinning, but everything else is just fine," Ray answered, just than Max got off the phone and was now back with the group. "That was your brother Tyson, he wanted to know if everything was fine back here cause he saw the battle on TV," Max explained.

         Tyson nodded, "Tyson, Kai?" Ray asked suddenly as the two boys looked at him suddenly. "What is it Ray?" Kai asked, "I was wondering if you two can forgive me after what I've done to the two of you," Ray began as Tyson smiled. "It's been forgiven Ray, besides, there wasn't any trouble except for the battle you gave to Kai," Tyson said, "yea Ray. Everything was in the past, this is the present now," Kai added.

         Ray smiled, "you two are the bestest friends that a guy could ever had," he said as his eyes closed again. Max frowned as he felt his forehead, "his burning up you guys. I think we should give him a washcloth and let him rest," Max said worriedly. Kai nodded as he went to go and get the washcloth, "is it all right if we stayed here for tonight Max?" Tyson asked. Max shrugged, "doesn't matter. You two can share my bed if you don't mind," Max said smirking.

         Tyson blushed, "we really don't mind. Are you gonna sleep here with Ray?" He asked. "Yea, I don't want Ray to be lonely tonight Tyson. I mean, I am his boyfriend after all," Max said quietly as Tyson nodded, just than Kai appeared as he put the washcloth onto Ray's forehead. "Hey baby, we are gonna stay here for the night, all right with you?" Tyson asked looking at Kai, "yea. I was gonna ask Max if we could," he said as Tyson smiled.

         "I'll get your bed ready," Max said embarrassed at the thought that his room was messy, "hey, no worries Max! My room is probably messier than yours to begin with," Tyson said as Max looked at him. "Uh, probably, but I think I should take out the tubes of lubricant first out off the bed that me and Ray used," Max said as Tyson and Kai blushed. "All right buddy, go on," Tyson said as Max smirked and left the two boys alone.

         "Some night huh?" Kai asked as Tyson nodded, "too bad we didn't watch the movie," Tyson said with a sigh as Kai slapped him behind the bed playfully. "Hey! It's true," Tyson said with a pout as Kai sighed, in Hiro's place. "Are you serious Kenny?!" Hilary asked worriedly, "yea! I heard some people talking about it while I was sitting on the bench at a park. These strange men are gonna get Tyson and the other's bit-beast," Kenny said worriedly as Hiro came in the room.

         "I heard it also. Apparently they all saw the event on the news, they don't know why Kai and Ray were battling so they decided to go and get it for themselves," Hiro said. "Unless the thugs are here in Hong Kong watching us," Hilary guessed, "that's a good point Hil. Everytime I go outside, I feel like someone's watching me from behind," Hiro said quietly. "Same goes with me! We have to find them before it's too late," Kenny said as the two nodded.

         "But what about our visit to Tyson next week?" Hilary asked suddenly, "we'll go to it as according to our plans. But if one of those strange guys comes out and battle us, me and Akira we'll be there with the rest of you two, got it?" Hiro asked as Hilary and Kenny nodded. "If only I have a beyblade," Hilary murmured, "hey, we better go! Akira is probably waiting for us by the door," Kenny said as the two nodded and went to follow him.

         Tyson, little brother, protect Ray and the others, I don't know what the two of you were battling about, but protect each other, we'll be there soon, Hiro thought worriedly.

         tbc...
                  me: here yea go!
                  Tyson: Team Psychic huh?
                  me: nope! Not this time!
                  Kai: we'll be onto the next chapter soon!
                  Ray: review and update!