Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Can love strike twice ❯ A fight, a surprize ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Another Story coming up. I will try doing all the ones I am doing so bare with me. I had a new idea and cannot let it slip. I have a schedule. Mondays I will do Love Struggles! Tuesday, Sonic Epilogue! Wednesday, Sonic Team Meets Klonoa. The rest are for this one. Can love strike twice.

Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade. If I did I would make this a saga instead of fanfic.

Chapter one: A fight, a surprise.

Upon the hill of the small village stood a young girl, cloaked so that no one could see her. She had a large hood covering her head enough so that he vision was fine but she was isolated from vision from crowds. This girl walked threw the rainy streets of the village. Beybladers could be heard in the distance. The girl walked over through puddles and the gate to the park with rain droplets slashing on her hood. Her black cloak kept her from getting wet apart from her feet. The girl arrived at the beybattle. She stood their watching as if she was a great friend of theirs. No one really seemed to notice. The sun came out from behind the clouds shining on top of them revealing a dark cloaked figure to the bladders. A young boy with a purple cap, large red raincoat, long blue jean trousers and white boats. And an older boy with basically the same clothes, just different colours, green coat, no cap, brown boats, black jeans and some gloves. Both of the boys holding a blade-launcher. The girl lifted her head slightly.

"What do you want?!" The older boy insulted as his blade ripped at the younger boys.

"Yeah this is a private battle." Said the younger. The girl got out a blade launcher. "Oh, she wants to battle." The older boy smirked.

"Then lets give her one." He said. "But, if we win we get you're blade and if you win you…" Before the older boy could say anything more, the girl launched her half-ruby, half-sapphire blade at theirs.

"Sapphire…" She said. A large white flash of light spread stopping all vision from everyone. When the light ended the girl was walking through the gate at the end of the park and the two boys looked into the dish. Shock, fare and sadness came unto their faces.

~~~Tyson~~~

"Tyson!!!" Yelled a voice. Tyson looked to see the boys blading in the park earlier.

"Hey, Louise, Theo." Tyson called back.

"Tyson, we wanted to warn you." Said the older boy, Louise.

"About what?" Tyson asked changing his facial expression from a large smile to an almost frown.

"A blader. Someone in a black cloak." Panicked the younger boy, Theo.

"Yeah, we batted this person and this it what the result is." Louise and Theo dropped chipped and smashed up metal in front of Tyson.

"Wow?" Tyson said.

"Where are the others? We've got to warn them too." Theo said.

"Max is at the blade shop, Kai is who knows where and I haven't seen Ray since this morning.

"We have to find them." Theo said.

"Tyson!" Yelled a voice from the gate of his home.

"Who's there?" Tyson called back.

"I want to bey battle you." The voice said again.

"Hey I don't battle just anyone." A cloaked girl walked up to the three boys.

"It's her!" Theo yelled running away.

"Run!" Louise yelled following suit.

"You destroyed my friends blades!" Tyson yelled.

"They were weak. Weak bladders don't deserve to blade. Like you Tyson. You're weak. I want to claim Dragoon and put it to better use." The girl said.

"What! You've got some nerve. I battle you! And I will win!!!" Tyson yelled angrily. He pulled out his blade and launcher, as did the girl.

"3…2…1…LET IT RIP!!!" They both yelled as they launched. The girl ripped at Tyson's blade.

"This is boring…" Said the girl.

"I'll show you! DRAGOON!!!" Tyson called upon his bit-beast. Dragoon came out of the blade and roared. The blades were still crashing. Tyson looked up at the girl hoping to find fear and helplessness on her face when what she was actually doing was reading a magazine. Tyson felt she was mocking him, so he called up his attack. "Storm Attack, Dragoon!!!"

"This sucks. Sapphire! Crimson Light!" A white blinding flash blew up in the dish and spread around just like in the park. After it was gone, so were the girl and her blade. Tyson looked down into the dish.

"DRAGOON!!!" His blade was shredded. Utterly smashed and his bit-beast gone.

~~~Ray~~~

Ray walked about town. He came across a shop and entered it. He looked around the shop but never bought anything. He walked out and towards an alleyway.

"Hi Ray." Said Mariah's voice. Ray turned around to see a cloaked girl.

"Mariah?" He asked.

"No, I'm not Mariah, Ray." The girl said.

"How do you know my name?" Ray asked.

"…" The girl didn't reply.

"You saw me on TV didn't you? That's how you know."

"I don't watch TV."

"Magazine?"

"Don't read `em." (I know what you are thinking. She was reading a magazine when fighting Tyson. She was just mocking him.)

"Radio?"

"Nope."

"Then… how?"

"……"

"Tell me!"

"No! That isn't the reason I tracked you down." The girl looked at Ray. He looked back but could only see her darkened face, pale blue eyes and crimson hair coming out of the hood.

"Tracked me down?" Ray stepped away. "What do you want?"

"Give me Drigger."

"What!!!"

"Does this look familiar?" The girl said while holding up Dragoon.

"Dragoon? How'd you get that?" Ray asked with anger

"I destroyed Tyson's blade a took it."

"What? Tyson wouldn't lose. Especially to you."

"Wanna bet? Why not, after I defeat you, go and take a look?" The girl threatened. Ray quickly pulled out his Drigger Blade.

"That's it. You're going down!!!"

"You are acting like Tyson! Thinking you can win without even knowing what I could do." The girl pulled out her launcher and blade. "I know the drill. If you win I'll give Dragoon to you. And you know what'll happen if I win."

"There's no way you taking Drigger!" Ray hissed.

"That's what Tyson said."

"3…2…1…LET IT RIP!!!" Both people yelled.

The Bey-blades were launched, Drigger going straight into attack. Sapphire was taking large amounts of hits. Ray thought he had this in the bag. He looked at his opponent who was yawning. Ray became angry.

"Drigger! Tiger Claw Attack!!!" Drigger came out of the blade and used the Tiger claw on Sapphire. The girl smirked.

"Sapphire! Kara-flash!" The light show happened again. After the end it was all the same. Drigger shreaded, girl gone, Sapphire gone. Ray looked around.

"Oh no! DRIIIIIIIIIGGEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!" Ray yelled.

~~~Kai~~~

"You want to challenge me?" Kai asked disgusted.

"You think I'm not worthy?" The girl asked.

"You a girl. You would be of any bother to me." Kai said. The girl lifted Drigger and Dragoon up between her firs and second finger to show Kai just how good she really was.

"How the! Those are fakes! Just for you to do battle with me!" Kai insisted.

"No. these are the real deal. I just defeated Tyson at his living space and Ray in an alleyway, Kai."

"How'd you know my name?"

"Who doesn't?"

"What are you doing with Drigger and Dragoon?"

"I'm keeping them. And I want to make Dranzer a part of my collection." The girl smirked under her hood.

"You won't get Dranzer."

"That's what they all say. I've had this convocation more times than I can count."

"What do you mean?"

"Tyson, Ray, Mariah, Lee, Taja, Ian, Boris, Michael, Emily, Kevin, Gary… all of them."

"I highly doubt that." The girl pulled out all the bitbeasts from the White Tiger Team, the Demolition Boys and The All Stars. "No way!"

"Yes way. They were weak. They don't deserve Bit-beasts." Kai remembered the day he said that. Kai looked at the hooded girl.

"You want to battle me?"

"Yes. I want Dranzer. Give me Dranzer."

"I'll never hand over Dranzer."

"You WILL!!!" The girl pulled out her Blade. Kai soon followed suit.

"3…2…1…LET IT RIP!!!

Okay. Tyson and Ray have lost their blades and their Bit beast's to an unknown girl. It' bad enough to be beaten by a girl but to have you bit beasts taken away from you. That's harsh. What will happen next? If anyone feels I am copying him or her I am not. I am using my own mind to think this up.