Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Can love strike twice ❯ Forgotten Memories ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter Two: Forgotten memories.

 

Kai and the girl's blades crashed into each other constantly. Kai concentrating on the match, the girl watched the blades crash. Sapphire taking a beating and Dranzer attacking as if the world was at stake, to Kai it was. Losing Dranzer was like losing life to him. Kai was determined to win. He wasn't about to lose to a girl.

"Kai. It would be easier if you just gave me Dranzer."

"Never!"

"Fine." The girl lifted her left hand into the air. "Sapphire! You know what to do." The light aroused again and blinded Kai. After the flash, the girl was gone and so was Dranzer. All that was left was pieces of rubble from a wrecked blade. Kai looked in disbelief.

 

~~~Max~~~

Max was walking home whistling. Upon arrival he saw Kai, Tyson and Ray all frowning and looking at their feet. Kai was leaning against a wall; Tyson sat on the step and Ray standing by the pond.

"Hey guys. What's with all the frowning? Lighten up." Max said cheerfully not knowing of the tragic events that had just taken place.

"Easier said than done, Max." Kai hissed.

"What's wrong?" Max asked with a worried look on his face.

"So… she hasn't got you yet?" Ray said looking up at him.

"Who?" Max asked.

"Some girl blader. She came up to me and challenged me…" Tyson started.

"And you know Tyson. Always up for a challenge." Kai interrupted.

"Hey, you can't say much. She kicked you're butt just as bad as mine." Tyson argued.

"Wait, wait, wait. You're saying that all three of you was beaten by a girl?" Max said half questioningly and half mockingly.

"Don't rub it in. I'm sure you're next, Max." Ray said. Max began laughing uncontrollably. He was in tears just thinking about it.

"A killer girl. That's funny. Okay, enough with the joke you guys." Max said laughing.

"This isn't a joke." All of them yelled at Max.

"…You mean, you really were beaten? She can't be that bad." Max said rubbing his eye and starting to worry again.

"Yeah. This is what's left of my blade." Ray walked over to Max with pieces of rubbish blade parts. Tyson and Kai showed Max theirs.

"No way." Max was astonished. "Where are Dragoon, Drigger and Dranzer?"

"She took them all." Kai said returning to his spot on the wall.

"Well, I'll talk to you later, I gotta go talk to my dad." Max said dashing off.

 

~~~Kenny~~~

"No! My laptop! What have you done?!" Kenny said mourning his machine. The hooded girl pulled out an empty bit chip and lifted it above her head. Out of the laptop came a pink light and entered the chip.

"I'll take this." The girl said. She put the chip back in her pocket and walked off.

"No! Dizzy!" Kenny yelled before crying.

 

~~~Max~~~

Max was in his dads shop.

"Hey, Dad! Do you have any spare parts I can use?" Max called.

"Hey, Max. What, you didn't come by to say hi?" His dad joked.

"That was my first reason. My second one is that all my friends' blades are destroyed and I need to make them new ones."

"That's harsh. Okay here you are Max."

"Cheers dad." Max said leaving the shop with a bag of blade parts. "Bye."

"See you Max." His dad said as Max ran off.

 

Max walked towards home when he was jumped on from behind. A girl yelled his name.

"MAX!!!" Max stood still while he let this girl hug him. After she let go he turned to see her.

"Uh… you are?" he asked.

"Huh? Oh… right, the hood." The girl removed her hood. She had crimson hair that went down to her chin with a long bit at the back that went down passed her hips. (Her hair was all stuffed in her hood. When I said removed I mean the hood was removed from the cloak. So all her hair fell down.)

"Uh… sorry, I still don't recognise you." Max said looking at her. Her smile turned into a worried frown.

"What?" She stepped towards him. "Max. It's me… Lucy. Why can't you remember me?"

"Sorry. I just can't picture you in my past." Max said.

"This had better not be one of your jokes, Max."

"No, seriously I cannot remember you."

"That's harsh Max. Very harsh. It hurts me for you to say that." Lucy looked down.

"I'm sorry."

"Quit apologizing. I know you know me. Cause unless I remember incorrectly I was the first girl you had ever kissed."

"I don't remember having my first kiss."

"What! That… that shouldn't be something you should forget." Lucy was almost crying.

"I think you might have me mixed up with someone else."

"This is ironic." Lucy said shedding tears. "The guy I search the world for can't even remember who I am." Lucy silently cried kneeling down on the floor. Max was starting to feel guilty. He walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry." Max lifted her up and she looked at him.

"You're defiantly my Max. Same hair, eyes, mouth and…" Lucy stopped while looking at his blade hanging from his belt. She saw Draciel. "…You're… the owner of… Draciel?!" She said stepping away from him. She tripped over the curb and a bit chip fell from her pocket. She went to pick it up but Max got it first. He looked at it. Lucy quickly put her hood up and legged it down the street.

"Drigger?" Max said holding the bit chip and watching the girl run away.

 

~~~Blade breakers home~~~

Max walked in with Kai, Tyson and Ray all in the same place he left them.

"Spooky." Max said.

"What?" Tyson asked.

"I just had a run in with that girl you was talking about." Max said.

"So… you've lost Draciel." Kai said sure that Max lost.

"Nope. Hey Ray. Here you go." Max said giving Ray the bit chip.

"Drigger!!!" Ray said with a happy face.

"You got Drigger back? Where's mine." Said Tyson.

"I didn't get yours." Max said.

"WHAT!!! YOU BATTLED HER AND DIDN'T GET DRAGOON!!!" Tyson yelled with rage holding Max by the collar.

"Hey, I never said I battled her." Max said with his hands raised in surrender.

"Let him go, Tyson." Kai said. Tyson let go. Kai walked over to the two boys.

"I have an idea. Perhaps this girl has a weakness for Max. Otherwise she would have battled him as soon as she saw him."

"She saw me and started talking to me as if I've known her my whole life. Apparently she was my girlfriend and my first kiss." Max said.

"Was she messed in the head?" Tyson asked.

"To tell you the truth, I cannot actually remember my first kiss." Max said scratching his head. Ray walked over to him.

"That isn't something you should forget." He said.

"That what Lucy said." Max looked at Ray.

"Lucy?" Tyson said confused.

"The girl, her name is Lucy."

"Was she cute?" Ray asked.

"Yeah, I can't say no to that."

"When she looked at you. Did you get butterflies in your stomach?" Kai asked. Everyone looked at him surprised.

"Well, yeah… kind of. But it could have been Tyson's grandpa's dinner yesterday." Max said turning to look at Kai.

"Then you did go out with her once." Kai walked back towards the house. Kenny came around the corner sniffling and crying.

"Hey, what's the matter chief?" Tyson asked.

"Look." Kenny dropped his laptop down in front of everyone. It was trashed.

"She did this. That cloaked girl." Kenny slumped and cried harder. "She even took Dizzy." Max started looking angry.

"Tyson, Ray, Kai… even chief. Who else fell victim to bit beast theft?" He whispered to himself. "The next tournament is coming up, I'm sure Lucy will go to it." Max began to speak loader. "I'll go to it and get everyone's bit beast's back." Max swore.

"Glad to here that Max!" Said a voice. Everyone looked to see the White Tigers. They all dropped smashed blades. The All Stars and Demolition Boys came too. They also dropped their blades pieces.

"She told me she beat you all." Kai said.

"By the looks of things, she's done you all in too." Lee replied.

"Not Max." Tyson said.

"We overheard. He said he'd get them back for us. I'd be forever worshiping him if he can." Michael said.

"We need to make a group. A group of people who still own bit beasts." Emily said. "Max, you have yours."

"I gave Ray his back." Max said.

"Hey Ray. I got you a present." Mariah said walking up to Ray blushing. She handed him a new white blade.

"Hey, thanks Mariah." Ray smiled at her.

"That makes two. The Majestics still have theirs, she never pulled out any of there's when she showed me the one she collected." Kai said.

"ZEO!!!" Tyson roared.

"What?" everyone questioned.

"Zeo, she won't think of him. He has a bit beast."

"What about the Sank Shields."

"We heard. We are here to help." Said Ozuma from a rooftop.

 

~~~Later~~~

After everyone collected the teams. Everyone was ready for the tournament.

Enrique, Oliver, Robert, Johnny, Ozuma, Meriam, Jusuf, Dunga, Zeo, Ray and Max all ready to challenge the great Lucy. At the tournament the match's were set.

"The rules are simple… huh? Oh, ok. New rules. Someone has convinced the judges that everyone goes up against the blader Lucy one by one and I have the matches in order. The first match is Lucy Verses Jusuf." The announcer said.

Brad: "Hi, folks I'm brad best and this is AJ topper. We are the hosts. How about that?"

AJ: "That isn't funny Brad. Anyway, I wonder what made the judges decide this?"

Brad: "Who knows but lets get this match on."

"3…2…1…Let it RIP!!!" Shouted everyone from the crowd.

The bladders fired their blades Jusuf going into the offensive.

"Jusuf, this bores me. Why not just give up."

"NEVER!!!" The blades crashed and crashed, sparks flying out everywhere. Jusuf began to sweat, seeing his blade fighting without damaging or slowing down the blade. He summoned his bit to take care of things. But to no avail the blade was still too powerful.

"Fine you won't admit defeat then I'll help you. Sapphire! Kara-flash!" Sapphire began to shine.

"Uh oh, here comes the blinding light." Tyson said. But the light never came. Sapphire let out a sapphire and ruby light. Out of the blade came a half-unicorn, half scorpion like bit beast. Horse head and body and front legs, everything else scorpion. It also had the scorpion claws. The blade collided once more one blade shattered. A light blinded everyone for a short period of time. After the light faded, a bit chip fell down and was caught by Lucy. Jusuf looked into her eyes with fear. Her eyes, they just weren't normal. After the part when Lucy summoned her bit. Her eye's morphed. Jusuf fell on his behind starring into them. He had never felt so afraid in his entire life. Her eyes were so frightening he couldn't bear to look at them, yet his was unable to turn away. Meriam and Ozuma ran over to him to provide comfort and find out what was wrong. They looked at his face, he was completely paralysed. His two friends looked at Lucy. She looked normal.

"What have you done to him?" Ozuma yelled.

"I beat him, fare and square. I did nothing else. Perhaps the thought of losing his bit drove him insane." Lucy replied `innocently'.

"Don't worry, brother. I'll help you." Meriam took Jusuf to a bench. Everyone of the bladders came around him except Lucy. The crowd was watching in wait.

"The… the eyes… the eyes… demon… eyes…" Jusuf said fearfully. "Blader… eyes… don't look… eyes… don't blade… eyes…" Jusuf was shaking like never before. He was acting insane.

"The next match is Lucy Verses Enrique!" The announcer said.

Enrique stood up.

"I don't know what you did to the green guy, but whatever it was it won't work on me." Enrique pulled out his blade. Lucy did the same.

"3…2…1 Let it RIP!!!" Again yelled the crowd. The blades were launched. This time they circled each other, one awaiting the others attack. Enrique looked into Lucy's eyes, normal. Enrique summoned his bit beast.

"YES!!! ATTACK NOW!!!" Enrique yelled at the blade.

"Sapphire! Crimson Light!" Lucy summoned Sapphire again. Enrique looked at the bit beast. It was huge. Enrique then looked at Lucy's eyes, still normal. He was about to look at the blades when Lucy's eye's morphed again. Enrique went from worried to petrified.

"Wha… What the…" again the blade shattered. Bit taken and Enrique still looked at the eyes of his opponent. Their shape wasn't normal. The pupils were out of shape, like a cats eye. The pale blue in her eyes was now a frightful red. Enrique fell down like Jusuf. Everyone did the same thing. Enrique was paralysed like Jusuf saying the exact same things at the same time.

One by one each bladder fell victim to this. The only ones left were the bladeless ones, Max, Zeo, Meriam and Ray. Everyone else was paralized with fear, even Dunga.

"We have some late entries who would like to face our brave and talented blader." The announcer said.

"Huh? Who could that be?" Tyson wondered. Brooklyn, Garland, Crusher, Mystel and Ming-Ming all walked in.

"Oh yeah, She can't beat them all." Tyson said aloud. Lucy sighed.

"This bores me. I want to take on two at a time." She said. The judges looked at her, whispered to each other and decided.

"Very well."

"Ok, The next match is Lucy verses Brooklyn and Ray.

"This should be easy." Brooklyn said.

"Don't take her lightly." Ray replied. "She beat all of them…" Ray pointed to all the failed bladders.

"And I didn't even break a sweat!" Lucy said arrogantly. Brooklyn laughed.

"They were weak anyway."

"Prepare for battle, 3…2…1 LET IT RIP!!!" The blades fired. Three in the dish. Everyone was getting overconfident, thinking that the combined power of Drigger and Zeus would win against Sapphire. All except Max.

"Excuse me," Lucy said to the judges. "I'll be right back, call of nature." Lucy ran off towards the bathroom. Her blade still spinning in the dish. Ray and Brooklyn thought they should finish her before she got back. Their blades attacked but missed. Sapphire went straight for Drigger. It hit the blade a few times. Lucy was walking back to the bey arena. Lucy stood at her post again.

"What did I miss?" She asked. Sapphire was attacking.

"DRIGGER!!!" "ZEUS!!!" The boys called. Lucy yawned as the bits came out of the blades.

"Sapphire!!! Suitai!!!" Sapphire came out. Brooklyn looked at Lucy as did Ray. Horror came into their minds as they starred at the eyes. It was like an army of demons were coming to kill them both. They both shook in terror. Sapphire shattered Drigger and Lucy claimed him. Sapphire shattered Zeus and Lucy claimed him also. The two boys joined the others in the pit of fear.

Same with all but Zeo and Max. Every powerful blader in the world except two was defeated. This was broadcast throughout the world. Zeo, Max and Lucy were already in their battle. Draciel came out first followed by Flaming Cerberus. Soon Sapphire came out and Lucy began her eye trick. Zeo and Max were unaffected. Lucy spoke in a male demon voice.

"What! Why don't my eyes bring you fear!"

"I am not really human. I turned off my fear." Zeo replied.

"And I have never been afraid of anything. Well, except that time I was on the cliff with Tyson and Ray. And maybe some other things after that, but other than that I am not afraid of some stupid eye trick." Max said. The blades crashed and crashed. Max looked at Lucy, ignoring the eyes. `She does look familiar. But I can't remember her. Who is she? What part of my life was she involved in?' Max thought. He looked at her clearly. Draciel and Cerberus attacked more. Cerberus clashed with sapphire followed by Draciel and in continued in a routine.

"Lucy! Why do you want all these bit beasts?" Max asked.

"To take over the world!!!" Said a demon voice that exited Lucy's mouth. Max looked at her.

"She isn't herself!" He said. "She is possessed." Max looked further. He looked into the eyes and then looked at the bit beast that had those eyes.

"She is being controlled by Sapphire. Zeo! Lets destroy Sapphire." Zeo nodded. The blades continued the attack. Sapphire seamed to be weakening. Soon Sapphire stopped spinning. But the two blades did not. They went towards the stopped blade and shattered it. The final bit chip flew into the air. Max was about to catch it when Zeo pushed him and grabbed it.

"What was that for?" Max asked rubbing his behind.

"It'll possess you too. I can't be possessed, I haven't a soul to be possessed." Zeo snapped the chip. Lucy fell over. Max walked over and looked at her. She had passed out after being freed. Max looked closely at her face.

"Now I remember her." He said. Everyone who was paralysed returned to normal. They all walked over to them.

"Well… the winners are Max and Zeo." The announcer said. Max picked up Lucy and left the area. He and the bladers walked back to Tyson's home. Max put Lucy on `his' bed and pulled the covers over her body. The boys left to let her rest.