Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Can love strike twice ❯ America flashback, return of the bit beasts. ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter Three: America flashback, return of the bit beasts.
 
~~~Flashback in America~~~
Lucy walked through the crowds. She had her hood up. She walked into the small tournament being held. It was a chance to see if anyone was good enough to take on the All Starz. Lucy entered the tournament as Destiny. She walked away awaiting the following instructions. The matches were set. There would be sixteen fighters entering, once they advanced from the preliminaries. Lucy advanced along with 15 other players, Emily, Eddy, Steven, Michael, Ross, Cal, Suzie, John, Tim, Danny, Carl, Peter, Scot, Fred and Andy.
 
The Semi-finals came up.
Michael and John, Emily and Tim, Steven and Lucy and Eddy and Peter. Michael beat John and Emily beat Tim. Both players went to see Steven in battle.
“How long do you think it'll take that girl to lose?” Michael asked.
“Two minutes.” Emily Replied.
“3… 2… 1… LET IT RIP!!!” The announcer said. Steven and Lucy launched their blades. The blades crashed and clashed. Lucy folded her arms. Steven looked at her.
“Don't act cocky, this'll be over soon.” He yelled at her.
“I know.” She replied calmly.
“Time to finish this!!!” Steven called.
“Fine… Sapphire!!!” Lucy called. A bright flash of light shined and pieces of beyblade flew out everywhere. Lucy moved her head to the right to avoid one piece. After the smoke and light cleared Steven looked down. There was nothing there but a bit chip. Lucy jumped in the dish and `collected' it.
“Thanks.” Steven said putting his hand out to her, asking for it back.
“Who said I was going to give it to you?” Lucy said with a disgusted look on her face.
“What!!! Give it!” Steven started getting angry.
“I won the battle. I am merely taking my prize!” Lucy walked away. Steven watched, and then he fell to his knees.
“NO!!! Not again!” He yelled. Michael and Emily ran over to him.
“Dude, what happened?” Michael asked. Steven told them everything.
Eddy won the next match and advanced. He soon found out about what happened.
“Be careful, Eddy! You go up against her next.” Emily warned.
“Don't worry. She won't beat me.” Eddy walked away. Emily turned to Michael.
“What do we do?” she asked.
“We fight her. That all we can do.”
 
Lucy was up against Eddy. She looked into his eyes. Eddy looked back.
“I'll make you pay for what you did to Steve.” He yelled at her.
“Care to back that up?” Lucy asked.
“Man, you reminded me of Kai.” Eddy said.
“Three!!! Two!!! One!!! LET IT RIP!!!” Both blades launched. Eddy going straight in for the attack. His blade collided with Lucy's. She smashed him away. He chased her around the arena. She moved quickly to avoid him. His blade was quite large and hard to attack. Lucy didn't even look afraid. Lucy circled Eddy and attacked from behind. Eddy growled. He went on the attack. “That's it!!!” He yelled. “Tripio!!! Attack!!! Sting Shoot!!!” His bit was summoned. He attacked with his special attack, Lucy dodged.
“Sapphire!” Lucy finished the match and took his Tripio. Eddy looked at her.
“How dare you, thief.” He yelled. Lucy's blade was still spinning. It charged towards Eddy. Eddy ducked and her blade smashed into the wall and came back still spinning. The wall had an extremely large hole in it from the impact.
Lucy called her blade back. Eddy looked with fear on his face. He was afraid that her blade had such power, even after that battle. Lucy walked away, awaiting the next match.
 
“Everyone. Michael has asked that he and Emily go up against this new foe. Destiny, do you except?” The announcer asked.
“It's them signing their death wish.” Lucy replied. “Bring it on.”
“It agreed. This match is Michael and Emily verses Destiny.” The announcer confirmed. Lucy, Michael and Emily all walked over to the dome. They all held out their blades.
“3…2…1…LET IT RIP!!!” All bladers fired their blades into the dome. Michael and Emily hit Lucy with all they had. Lucy didn't even look worried. Her blade moved past Michael and headed for Emily. Emily moved her blade to the side.
“Sapphire! Sting Shoot!” Sapphire glowed and Tripio came out and used Sting Shoot on Emily.
“How'd you do that?” Emily asked.
“Easy. Sapphire Ram Hammer!” Sapphire hit Emily's blade, shattering it into pieces. Her bit chip flew into the air. Lucy caught it. Lucy went on to finish Michael as Emily cried on the floor. Michael got angry.
“How dare you make Emily cry. I'll teach you a lesson you'll not soon forget. Trigle!!! Super Cannon Attack HAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Trygle rised out and attacked.
“Oh please, Sapphire!!!!!!” The blinding flash of light caught Michael off guard and Sapphire destroyed his blade. Lucy picked up his bit chip.
“No, Trygle!” Michael called.
“Face it. You never had a chance.” Lucy headed for the exit. Steven and Eddy stopped her.
“Give us our bits back.” Eddy ordered.
“You have nothing to make me give them back.” Lucy replied. She walked past them both.~~~~~~~~
 
Lucy awoke from her sleep.
“Where am I? What was that memory?” She asked herself. At the time of that event Sapphire had taken control. Lucy can only remember what she did, and she regretted all of it. He sat up and looked around the dark room. The small light beams that shined in from the crack in the door was the only light around her. The room was small but open. There was only a bed that she was in, a wardrobe to her left, a beystadium in the middle of the room and a shelf with a toolbox on top.
“Obviously Max's room.” Lucy said aloud. The door opened and a flash of blonde hair came in the room quickly followed but a bright and happy face. Max looked at Lucy from the door.
“You're finally up. Hi.” He said. Lucy looked around the room again. “You like my room?” Max asked.
“It's nice…” Lucy said. “What in the toolbox?”
“Three guess's, and they are all Beyblade parts.” Max joked.
“Oh, cool.” Lucy said. She got out from the bed, she was still in her clothes that she had on at the tournament. She lifted her hands and removed the hooded cloak from her body. Her hair dropped down to the bottom of her legs. It nearly touched the ground. The hair on her head was crimson, but half way down her back it seamed to fade into a light blond. Max looked, astonished.
“How can you stand so much hair?” he asked.
“Not easy, I'll tell you that.” Lucy walked over to Max. “So, what am I going to do now?”
“What do you mean?” Max asked.
“Well, I destroyed nearly all of the worlds greatest Beybladers blades. How can I live anywhere without being hassled?” Lucy asked.
“Simple. You were being possessed. All those things you did weren't your fault. No one can blame you for something you specifically didn't do.” Max explained. Lucy looked down towards the floor. “Besides. You're far to cute for anyone to hassle you.” Max said lifting her chin.
“You think?” Lucy asked.
“Definitely.” Max said stoking her left check with his index finger. “Now, you have some things to return.” Max said.
“Huh?” Lucy said confused.
“Everyone's bit beasts.” Max reminded her.
“Oh, won't they… hate me?” Lucy asked.
“Nope, I explained the entire situation. They understand.” Max said. “Come on. Lets go.” Max walked out of the room followed closely by Lucy. They entered a room where all the bladers were. Lucy was looking at the floor as they all stared at her. Max looked back and forth a few times.
“Hey guys, you know it's rude to stare.” He said. Lucy then walked around the room giving back all the bit beasts to al their owners. Then came the last one to give back, Kai. Lucy put Dranzer out towards Kai.
“No!” he said pushing it back towards her.
“What? Why?” Lucy asked. Kai pulled out a launcher, Kai style. Then pulled out a ripcord and held it in his teeth. He then pulled out a brand new blade, connected it to the launcher and grabbed the ripcord, inserting it and facing it towards Lucy.
“I want to earn my Dranzer back the way you did.” Kai said. Lucy looked surprised for a bit, and then she looked happy.
“Ok, you're on.” She said.
 
 
Kai and Lucy went around a bey stadium. Everyone gathered round. Max walked up.
“I'll be the ref for this match.” He declared. “3…2…1… Let it RIIIP!!!!” Kai and Lucy fired their blades. Kai began by quickly moving around the board. Lucy went for Kai, who was still moving around. Kai reacted quickly by turning back towards her, catching her off guard. Lucy's blade was flung backwards, but was saved from near death. Dranzer magically released itself from Lucy's hand and attached to Kai blade.
“Eat this new move of mine. Dranzer, Flaming Gig!!!” Dranzer powered up and attacked Lucy knocking her dead out of bounds. Lucy looked, very surprised. Kai pulled his blade back to his hand. “I've earned my Dranzer back.” Kai said walking off. Lucy looked at him for a while before laughing aloud. Soon everybody except the people that didn't know what was so funny or stuck-up joined in.
 
What do you think of this chapter? You guy will need to review more. How will I know if I am impressing you or not. This is nasty. Anyway. Next chapter up soon.