Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Come To Me ❯ Potty Please ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Shiny paperclip: Hiya ppl! This is my first yaoi! YAY!! Everybody loves yaoi!

Rei: Who's with who?

Kai:..........I don't wanna know...especially with her sick mind....

Rei:...Now you have me scared...

Sp: Aww,c'mon guys...my mind isn't that sick...is it?

Kai:...no comment...

Rei:....

...........

................ .

.........................

Sp:*is freaking out* SILENCE!! NO!! NOT THE SILENCE!!

Rei: I guess she's not gonna answer my question.

Kai:...why would you want her to?

Rei: Dunno.

Sp:*recovers from spaz* All right...you wanna know who's with who...I'll tell you...Kai you are with Rei and Tyson is with Max! ^.~

Rei and Kai: ..........................WHAT THE F**K?!

Sp: Tch Tch...watch your language,boys!! N E way...on with the fic! Oh and sorry if they're a little ooc.

XxXxX

Kai and Rei sat cuddling on the sofa whilst Max and Tyson were in the kitchen eating ice cream. "Shouldn't we be training or something?"Rei asked Kai,Nuzzling his neck "Not today. I wanna spend time with my kitten." "You spoil me." Kai tightend his grip around Rei. "I know."

***in the kitchen***

"No fair!!" Tyson yelled,launching another spoon full of ice cream at his boyfriend. "All's fair in love and war,hun!" "Shut up!" "No!"

Tyson threw his spoon in the ice cream container and crossed his arms. "Your mean..." Max looked at him,worriedly. "Tyson..." Max walked over and drew him into a hug. Tyson,being uke,had special privaleges. Like...never having to do the work...nevermind... "...I'm sorry..." Max then felt cold,stickiness in his hair. "Gotcha!" Tyson whispered.

"You little..."

***back in livingroom***

Rei squirmed,trying to free from Kais' grip. Kai looked down. "What's wrong?" Rei looked up at his lover. "Umn...Kai. I need to go to the bathroom. Could you let me go?" "No." "Kaaii!" Rei whined. Kai shook his head "Please Kai? I really need to go!"

"I said no."

"Kai..." Rei squeezed his legs together."...please Kai..."

Kai put his mouth down to Reis' ear. "Aww...does my kitten need to use the litter box...?"

"YES!!" Rei gasped. "So please,oh superior one,can I go?"

"...fine... Don't be a smartass!"

"THANK GOD!!" Kai let go and Rei ran for the bathroom. A few minutes later Rei rejoined Kai on the sofa. "Next time I say I have to go,let me go,dammit!"

"Oh,you've got quite the potty mouth,don't you?"

"...you're one to talk..."

Kai squeezed Reis' hand. "But you still love me." Rei smirked. "Maybe." Kai looked down at Rei. "Ha ha,funny!" "I know,right?" "No." "Okay..." The conversation was interrupted when Tyson came bursting through the door screaming something about 'I couldn't resist'... or smething like that... Max followed chasing him into their bedroom,ice cream dripping from his hair.

"Okay... That was weird." Kai said,pulling Rei into his lap. "Really? I thought they were always like that." "Only when they're horny." "So...they're horny all the time?" "I guess..." "Why are we having this conversation?" "You tell me." Rei looked up at the cieling in thought. "Hmm... I haven't the slightest clue,hun."

They just sat there in each others arms for a while. Nothing much else to do besides sit and listen to the very disturbing noises that were coming from Tysons' bedroom...ew. Kai had a sudden thirst for something.

"Hey Rei?" Kai asked innocently

"Yeah?"

"Think fast!" With a sudden movement,kai had lifted Rei,bridle style,and carried him to their room,throwing him down on the bed. "Kai! What are you-" Rei was cut off as Kai attacked his lips hungrily. Rei moaned into the kiss,allowing Kais' tongue to gain acsess to the moist cavern.

When Rei felt a hand crawl up his shirt,he snapped back into reality and broke the kiss,panting a bit. "Kai,wait." Kai looked down at his kitten,abit dissapointed. "What's wrong?"

"Well... Last night was our first time,right?"

"Right."

"And...well... I'm still kinda...sore..."

"So?"

"So?! Kai,don't you know you're supposed to go easy on virgins?!"

"I Did!"

"That was easy? God. I'd hate to see what hard is..."

"Then you won't find out...for now."

"Thanks,Kai."

"You'll find out tomorrow."

"Thanks,Kai!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Me: Well,what do you think?

Kai:.........OH GOD!! MY EYES!!! *covers eyes with hands and runs into wall*

Kai: Owwie...

Me: What about you,Rei? *Evily smirks*

Rei:...........umn........okay...? *backs away from Sp...very slowly*

Me: Okey dokey then! Tell me if I should continue or if I shouldn't even try the yaoi thing,kay! ^.~ Nyu!

Ava:(OC) ...maybe you shouldn't bother...

Me: Oh,shuddup!

Ava: NO!

Shiny paperclip,sighning of!