Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Come To Me ❯ And The Plot Begins! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Shadow: Finally! I got reviews! I didn't think anyone would. Okay thank you so much tntiggris. I will keep going.

And to blackartofchaos thank you so much! (glomps) I love you! Thanks for saying you love the story and my name! I love toying with the characters at the end. 1) You can make them do whatever you want 2) Because it's just plain fun! and 3) You can ttly embarrass them and they can't do a thing to stop you! MWAHAHAHA!

So,in honor of both my loyal reviewers,here is chapter two!

Kai: You're crazy!

Shadow: Sorry,hun. But I already knew that!

Kai: ...

Shadow: Where did Rei get off to?

Kai: ...to the bathroom to puke...

Shadow: ...ew...

XxXxXxXxX

The next day,Kai was the first to wake. He tried to get up but felt a weight holding him down. "...huh...?" He said groggily. He looked down to see what he thought was an angel,but was really Rei,sleeping peacfully on his chest.

Rei must have felt him move because he stired a bit and snuggled into Kais' side. Kai sighed an gently placed the sleeping neko-jin on the bed. He made a kind of whining noise,earning a chuckle from Kai.

Kai then got up and walked the bathroom to shower,last nights 'activities' leaving him quite dirty...and tired...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tyson! Stop! ...It hurts!" Tyson grinned. "Why? Don't you like being tickled?" "Not when I can't breathe!" Tyson stopped tickling the blonde and crawled off him. "Heh heh...sorry..." Max breathed heavily. "Uh-huh,sure!"

"I Am!"

"Right."

"I'm being serious!"

"Sure you are."

Tyson tried to glare but his eyes glittered with amusment. 'Kawaii!' Max thought. "You lost it."

Tyson tilted his head in confusement. 'More kawaiiness!' "Lost what?"

"The glare,hun. The glare." Tyson crossed his arms and pouted. "Leave me alone!" "Fine." Max got up and walked into the kitchen,leaving behind a very confused Tyson. "Huh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rei slowly opend his eyes to be met with the bright light of day. He yawned and sat up,stretching. He looked to his side to see if Kai was still sleeping.

No such luck.

Kai was always the first to wake,anyway.

With another cat-like yawn,he slid his legs out from the sheets and placed his feet on the cold wood. 'Psshh. And they say it hurts to move after having sex.' In the process of trying to stand a sharp pain wrenched through his torso,causeing him to fall back on the bed with tears threatening to fall. "Okay... That hurt. Maybe they were right. Whoever 'they' are."

"Glad to see you're awake,boxer boy." Rei looked up to see Kai standing in the doorway of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his lower half. "Boxer boy?" "Well,thats all you're wearing,isn't it?" Rei looked to see Kai was right. He hated it when Kai was right. "Dropping that subject... We got stains on the sheets again. Hiro's gonna freak!"

Kai,now in normal clothes,looked at the bed. There were,in fact,stains. "You're right. Hiro hates stains."

"All the more reason to make them." Kai grinned at Rei's tone of voice.

"Are you suggesting we do it again?"

"Maybe." Kai walked over and hovered over his kitten,looking into his golden orbs.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Fine with me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Max! What does that mean?" Tyson had followed Max into the kitchen. "Well,you told me to leave you alone,so I'm gonna leave you alone." "I didn't mean it like that!" "Your tone told you did. I'm going out. I'll be back later."

Tyson watched with clouded eyes as Max left. "God,Tyson," He fell back into the wall and slid down it. "You really screwed it up this time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Damn Tyson!' Max thought as he walked through the park. 'He's always gotta say that kinda stuff. Then he gets me all depressed. I'm tired of it! It seems like he's constantly saying he's sorry!' Max kicked a rock on the path,hard.

'Maybe I should brake up with him... NO! That would brake his heart! But... I'm sick of getting told lies all the time!'

Max sighed as he came to a swing set. He sat on a swing and his eyes filled with tears. 'I just don't know what to do!' "Mister,are you okay?" Max looked up to see a girl,no older than 5 maybe 6,looking at him with concern.

"I'm fine."

"Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing..."

"If it were nothing,you wouldn't be crying." The girl flashed him an award winning smile and sat down on the swing beside him.

"Listen,It's nothing,all right!"

The girls' expression changed to a sad one. "Oh,okay..." She got up and left.

'Great Max. Just great. Now you're picking on little girls... I guess I better head home and talk to Tyson...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All right,Kai! That's enough!" Rei panted.

"Reeiii! It was just getting good!"

"You and me both already spilled,so what's the point in cotinuing?"

"For the pleasure of it...?"

"God. Don't you ever tire?"

"Sometimes..."

Rei rolled his eyes and pushed Kai off of him. "I'm going to take a shower." He got up slowly. He didn't like pain...pain hurts...

And luckily,no pain came! WOOT! Go Rei!

"Any slower and you'll be 50 befor you reach the bathroom." Kai teased. But he knew Rei must've been pretty sore.

Rei turned around. "HA HA!" He said sarcastically. He entered the bathroom and Kai got dressed...again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyson sat sobbing in his room. He was really scared that Max might br-brea...he couldn't even bring himself to say it.

"I really screwed it up... I bet he hates me..." "Aww...c'mon. Who could hate you?" Tyson looked up at the voice.

"M-max?!"

"Listen,Tyson...I need to talk to you about something. And I want you to listen carefully."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai was sitting in the kitchen at the table eating something blue and fuzzy... That's right! He's eating cotten candy!

When he was about to take another bite,the doorbell rang. "Who could that be?" He got up and answered the door. It was the...

............

................EVIL MAILMAN OF DOOM!!!

He handed him a letter. It was adressed to Rei. 'Hmm... Since when does Rei get mail.' He waved the mailman off and shut the door.

He re-entered his and Rei's room to find the neko-jin brushing his raven black hair. "Here,Rei. You got mail."(me: Remindes me of AOL. : You've got mail!)

"Who's it from?"

"It dosn't say." He gave him the letter.

Rei started reading the letter. It wasn't long until he gasped and dropped the letter on the floor.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked with concern.

"...h-he's back..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Well,that was my first cliffie. Don't shoot me,please!

Kai: What's the deal with Tyson and Max?

Me: Oh! Okay guys,I'm going to let you decide : Should Tyson and Max break up,or not? It's your decision.

Rei: *walks out of bathroom* ...ugh... What did I miss?

Kai: Read.

Rei: *reads chapter and face turns green* Oh god! *put hand over mouth and runs for bathroom*

Me: Woop,there he goes.

Kai: You need help...serious help!

Me: I know,right!?

Okay! The plot starts unravling here!

Umn...I had two more reviewers,but I forgot your names,sorry. But thanks for reviewing

And a special thanks to blackartofchaos for being my first reviewer (glomps again) Thank you!

Shadow,sighning off!

P.s. I just realized how long this chapter was!Wee!