Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Could this be.... ❯ Arrival of the trouble ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
DISCLAIMER: Sadly I don’t own beyblade or anything concerned to beyblade. It belongs only and only to Aoki Takao!


CHAPTER 1 - ARRIVAL OF THE TROUBLE



It was a typical sunny morning at the Bakuten city and the bladebreakers were relaxing at Tyson’s dojo . They had won the recent world championships again and thought they might as well relax for some time though a certain brunette who happened to be their coach continued harping on them that it was about time they started training again . Since she was their coach she definetely didn’t want them slacking off. And quite predictably, she ended up fighting with Tyson again who was being his lazy self.

“Umm… Hilary” , said Rei nervously. “ I think you shou-”

“STAY OUTTA THIS!!”, snarled Hilary and Tyson in unison , both fuming with anger.

“Hilary! Why don’t you just take a break? It’s only been a few days since the championships are over. What’s the hurry? We still have loads of time to practice.” , said an aggravated and pissed Tyson.

“ That does not mean you waste your time,Tyson, and I am the coach here and I’m the one who decides when you are supposed to practice.” , replied , an equally annoyed Hilary. Baka! Why doesn’t he ever listen?

“ So what if you are the coach ? I do what I feel like and I’m definitely not gonna listen to you, you… you… BULLY! ”, snapped Tyson again but soon realised his mistake when he saw Hilary’s right brow twitching with anger and a dangerous aura forming around her which would scare even the scariest of the ghosts.

“He just didn’t say that” , said kenny, looking at Tyson like he was the most idiotic person in the world but at the same time knowing what was coming next.

“what .did .you .say?” came Hilary’s dangerous and deadly voice, her ruby eyes burning with anger.

Uh oh! Tyson thought taking a step back.



In a split second he was running . Running for his dear life . I definitely don’t wanna die so soon.

“ COME BACK HERE , YOU IDIOT!! ”, Hilary yelled, chasing Tyson around.

Rei and Max sighed sweat dropping, looking at the familiar sight. This was usual. Tyson would annoy Hilary either with his laziness or his non-stop eating or sometimes simply with his stupid talks. And pretty much out of habit, Hilary would either simply add a lump on Tyson’s head or start chasing him around untill she did or yell at him to stop being such an immature jerk. One thing the boys had learnt by now that no matter what, never ever make Hilary angry. And they had learnt it the hard way.

“ Man! Can’t they take a break?” , Daichi asked tired of seeing them fighting with each other followed by a growl from his stomach. “aww… now I’m hungry”.

Rei and Max sweat dropped looking at the ever-so-hungry Daichi.

“ HEEEELLLLPPPPP !!!! ”, Tyson yelled with Hilary still chasing him around like a maniac.

“YOU ARE SOO DEAD, TYSON!!”.

The Chinese and the American bladers sighed again getting up from where they were sitting and walked over to the duo to stop them.





And not too far away from the dojo the slate and blue haired team captain was standing near the beach with his usual pose of hands crossed against his chest and eyes closed, thinking. The cool breeze was blowing through his soft slate-hair making his bangs ruffle across his face. He was quite enjoying the moment. He liked quiet places like this. A place where he can think or have some peaceful time without having his noisy annoying team mates around. Kai Hiwatari slowly opened his amethyst eyes and gazed at the blue sea shimmering with sunlight.

He had been thinking about a lot of things… the world championship, the team, about Tyson, about the last time he lost to this world champion, and also… about a certain brunette.

Hilary... He thought. Then immediately brushed aside the thought realizing what he was thinking.

He stayed long enough to watch the sun going down, that made the whole sky as well as the sea turn a mix of orange, yellow and fiery red… It reminded him of the fire that came out of Dranzer. He sighed and turned his heel to walk back to the dojo.

Back at the dojo… Hilary had finally got over her killing mode and decided to agree with the boys to have a break, much to Tyson’s relief. Sometimes the girl simply freaked the hell outta the guys.

Well… now things seemed to be slightly calm. Tyson was just bragging about his amazing beyblading skills and how his mighty Dragoon and he always kicked asses on the beystadium and how his fans could never get enough of him. Max and Rei were just listening to his non-stop bragging with an amused look.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I just know it! I’m born to win. My dragoon is invincible.I’m … Blah! Blah! My power … blah! Blah! Blah!….”

Kenny seemed to be busy doing something in his laptop. He looked like he was working on beyblade strategies again but he was actually listening to the songs of the newest album of Ming Ming. He secretly hoped that Hilary (who was busy smacking Tyson’s head) would not spot him listening to her , or else she would promptly snap the laptop into two.

“Ming Ming is soo amazing!!” , said Kenny drooling over his ‘angel’ . I’m coming for you Ming Ming!!

And finally our sweet and adorable Daichi was just in his usual I’m-hungry-give-me-some-food mode scrambling through every corner of the kitchen.

Kai entered the dojo and found a cozy place for himself and squat down.

“Hey Kai, you are back”, said Rei who seemed to be the only one who noticed Kai’s arrival.

“Hn”, Kai gave his typical remark.

And Tyson was finally out of his bragging fit and decided to join Daichi to pig in.

~Hilary’s POV~

Well… it was getting dark and I decided to go home. I remembered mom telling me that she wanted me to come home early today, she said she had something to tell me. I bid the boys good bye and left.

“Bffyyee, Pffilawwy!!” , I heard Daichi and Tyson say with their mouthful of god-knows-what before I left.

Sure, Gluttons! I rolled my eyes and left. It was a pretty cold night and looked like it was gonna rain. And as if the heavens had heard me it started to rain .

I groaned . Why now?

I finally reached home completely drenched in rain and couldn’t wait to take a nice warm bath and relax.

“I’m home”, I said opening the door.

“oh! Hilary dear, you are back. My! You are completely wet. You better go dry up yourself before you catch cold.”

“Sure mom!”, I said and ran up to my room.

Today sure was a great day. Well… other than the fight with Tyson I had.. that baka will never grow up. I giggled at I thought of my team mates. Sometimes I get surprised to see that the team was even formed. Everyone was so unique in their own way.

Tyson was an idiot but he can be really caring when it comes to his friends and always loaded with confidance which does gets him into lots of trouble at times… but he somehow manages to get through it, and Daichi was pretty much the same , but maybe an exaggerated version of Tyson.

Kenny was the brain of the team. Man! That kid is stuck to his laptop permanently. Sometimes I wonder if he was even born with a laptop with him. But sure is a great help when you need one. And Maxie… hmm… he’s a real sweety, always his happy cheerful self and more like a little brother.

And then there was Rei, he was always his usual sweet and caring self. That was the nicest thing about him. He is always there for his friends and one person you can always trust … anytime, and the wisest and the most sensible of the bunch… well… next to Kai though…

Kai…

He was one weird guy.. a loner but that kinda suits him. He’s always his stoic and dignified self. Though he never speaks much he can always convey his message by just one look. And don’t ask me how he does that. The way he always carries himself… you just can’t help but respect him. And not to mention his incredibly good looks that makes him even more irresistable. Gawk!!what was I thinking? get a grip Hilary!! But still…there is something about that guy makes me feel good whenever he’s around. Maybe because he’s-

“Hilary”, I heard mom’s voice that cut short my train of thoughts and brought me back to reality. “Dinner’s ready dear!”

~after dinner~

“Hilary, I wanted to tell you that there’s gonna be a-”, Mom started but there was knock on the door.

“I’ll get it” , I said and opened the door… and my jaws dropped.

There stood a guy er.. not just a guy, a perfect bishounen. One thought crossed my mind. He’s soo handsome!!

Er.. Hi!, My name is Scott”

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________