Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness Shine ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AG: Hey Everybody!! I hope you read my story and I mostly hope you like it!!!
 
Shi: Yeah I hope they like it cos I really want to see what happens next (mutters) Man she's hyper…save us god!
 
AG: You'll like it…believe me (wink).
 
Tyson: Man I'm hungry.
 
AG: How weird (rolls eyes)…where did you came from?? O.o
 
Tyson: The door..?
 
AG: And that's where your returning…MOVE!!! (kicks Tyson's ass) I want to start with the fic geez. KAAAAI DARLING!!!! (dreamy eyes)
 
Kai: What the hell do you want? HOW DID YOU JUST CALL ME??! O.o
 
AG: Darling…? (-blushes-)
 
Disclaimer (runs and jumps between them out of the blue): AG Does not own Beyblade or any of the characters that appear on the show. But she does own Shi and any other character you don't recognise.
 
AG: I wish I would…(-sobs-)
 
Shi: But you have me…(puppy eyes)
 
AG: I'd be happier if I owned Kai.
 
Kai: Yeah everyone now get on with the thing before I change my mind…(walks away)
 
“ “ Talking
 
` ` Thinking
 
Italics Much of the time Bitbeasts talking, they thinking or just to emphasise sth.
 
(- -) Authors note
 
 
Chapter 1: The meeting
 
 
A cold lab room….all white…so un-natural…there were faces….anxious for a figure to make a move. Then all of a sudden the whiteness y replaced by whirlwind of darkness and forgiveness.
 
 
“Don't worry little girl…you are safe now”. Said a woman. Her long wavy brown hair and her peaceful mahogany eyes were comforting.
 
“We'll be home soon, Hikari, call the kids and tell them we'll have a guest”. This time was a deep but caring male voice. A man with dark brown hair. The girl couldn't see his eyes, because she was in the back seat of a car.
 
And then, the very first moment when she felt safe in her life, she heard a crash…
 
 
 
 
“Oh…shit!”. Said a girl panting while her deep, cold onyx eyes where wide open as if the were about to pop out any time. Sweat rolling down her face. “It was just a nightmare….just a nightmare”. She said, trying to reassure something in her mind. She reached side of her clock which said 4:53am. “What!! Oooh hell…alright I'm up, I won't be able to sleep again…hmph”.
 
She quickly ran to the bathroom, as if to run away of the nightmares the haunt her dreams at night. “Riiight…first day of classes in a whole new school and I wake up son damn early. Perfect, just perfect”. She said dripping sarcasm like de Niagara Falls. She put on her brand new school uniform, black skirt, white shirt, blood-red tie, and black jacket. It suited her long deep black hair perfectly. “I'll make breakfast for the guys, and of course for me”. She ate some pancakes she made and left a note over the table for her brothers.
 
She exited the house, the sun was starting to rise, the birds were singing. “Oh hell this just to colorful for me…well since it's so early I'll go for a walk before heading to the hellhole of school”. After she said these she chuckled a bit. She took out her discman and started to hear a Linkin Park song. Lying form you. “Oh yeah, a perfect song to start a new day with a cheerful attitude, Yay!”. Being sarcastic again, oh heck that's so new on her (roll eyes).
 
 
 
 
Crimson eyes were staring at the ceiling of a dojo. They belong to a rather tall teen, laying on a futon, in a rather big training room he shared along to of his team-mates, a Chinese neko-jin, that was breathing steadily while sleeping, and a blond teen that seemed to be having a great dream according his bright sleepy smile.
 
Kai looked at his friends for a while, remembering their adventures and all they've gone through. It was early in the morning, and he couldn't sleep anymore thanks to his past hunting his dreams. Careful not to wake his fellows, he exited the room and quickly took a bath. Cold water would awake him better, and maybe clear his mind of those memories from his childhood. He was standing there, motionless trying in vane to put away those feelings of uncertainty, sadness and madness, now things were different, though his well built body kept the traces of those memories. He put on his private school uniform and left the dojo. It wasn't sunshine yet, but he liked the peace he could feel, he wanted to think, to order his messy mind, that's what he cared the most at the time. Yes, he has now the support of his friends, but still the were annoying to him sometimes, and ignoring Mr. Dickinson's advice of attending school with the rest of the gang he decided to go to a private school, he just didn't picture himself in the same school as Tyson.
 
Walking without even noticing where while listening `Boulevard of Broken Dreams' of Green Day, he ended up in the same river where he met Tyson four years ago. He couldn't keep locked a small smile forming in his lips.
 
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home and I walk alone
 
“I think this song kinda suit me”. Said Kai, not with a smirk but a longing look in his eyes. Maybe, for the things he could've had and didn't.
 
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
 
My shadow is the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart it's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
`Till then I walk alone
 
`Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me…' Kai repeated this last word in his head, looking straight at the river, when he was snapped out of his thoughts by a shadow reflected in the waters. He looked up at the bridged and saw a girl standing there, with a rather confused look on her face, but not her dark eyes, they reminded calm as her long black hair played with the wind. For the first time he felt speechless, this girl was rather common, but different at the same time.
 
Long straight black hair, a school uniform like his, a tall girl, slim but not skinny, she looked weak `but appearances are deceiving' thought Kai. She looked so peaceful there, but lonely, not that Kai would've changed that. She looked down at her watch, and bolt running down the road, Kai smirked at the view, he was enjoying looking at the girl but that sudden action amused him quit a bit, she was quiet and suddenly running away as if the Black Pest was after her. `She looked like she was late for something'. The sun was already shining in the sky, and then, just then he remembered `School!' And then bolt running too.
 
 
 
 
He was already sitting in his desk (well not the desk but you know what I mean), the last one of the row, at the bottom of the class, right next to the window, where he could see the fields of the school. The introduction at the class was as unpleasant as the stares of his surprised classmates, you know having a Bladebraker in your class is not something you see everyday. And specially if is the most quiet, anti-social, rough, tattooed with blue triangles on his face, but the hottest of all. This were very good news to the girls of the class, that were gossiping between each other about the cold Russian, while the boys were rather surprised and some of them were even thinking of challenging him to a beybattle.
 
At the same time outside the school, right in the fields stood a rather tall girl, looking very confused at the sight of her new school. She was lost and had no clue where the principal's office was. There she spotted a guy, a punk, but wearing the school uniforms so she thought he might be a student. She stood right in front of the punk who was sitting in a corner listening Korn in his stereo.
 
“Hey…do you know where the fucking principal's office is?” Asked the girl.
 
“Are you talking to me?” Asked more like mocking her, the punk.
 
“Oh no, sorry I was talking to the statue behind you” She said pointing behind him, and chuckling at the sight of the boy turning to find the statue.
 
“Hey little girl! No one ever teases me” And with that he tried to punch the girl, well a punk has to do what a punk has to do (No offences). But things went a bit different of the expected for the punk.
 
“There's always a first time, look I don't have time to play around, just tell me where the fuck is the office and I'll leave alright?” Said the girl while lifting the punk's body in the air as if was her schoolbag.
 
Meanwhile, at the classroom, he was already bored of the History lesson, with the teacher rambling about the participation of Stalin in the Second World War. “The Russian President blabla…”. `Russia…certainly not what I'd like to hear about' Said Kai growling from the inside. Then he remembered the talk between Mr. D and his team last day.
 
Flashback
 
“So you're telling us that we need a new team member for the next Championship, because according to the new rules each team needs five players?” Said the neko-jin named Rei.
 
“Have you noticed that the word `five' is a four letter word?” Said the most cheerful member of the team, the blond named Max, while grinning form one ear to the other.
 
“Uh…Max, focus here dude”. Said the over confident Tyson.
 
“Actually it's kind of weird that YOU are telling MAX to FOCUS”. Said a pissed off brunette named Hillary.
 
“Yeah, why? D'ya have a problem with that?” Shot Tyson back.
 
“Uh…alright then, but why did you call us to your office to tell us this Mr. D? We already have Kenny; he can battle in our team, hi did it last year in Tyson's team”. Said Rei trying to break the tension that was building in the room around the argument between Tyson and Hilary.
 
“Well Rei, I was actually thinking not to blade this time, and concentrate in your strategies and upgrading your blades”. Said a tiny teen with really big glasses that responded to the name of Kenny.
 
“If Chief won't battle then where are we gonna find our last member”. Said Tyson while ignoring the fury moaning of Hilary.
 
“Well, tomorrow will be held a local tournament where the winner will become your last member”. Said confidently Mr. Dickinson. “That's why I called you here, to tell you the news personally”. He stated.
 
“Why if the winner is a weakling?” Asked Kai who up to this point was not leaning against the wall anymore, and looked straight to Mr.D's eyes with his own cold and strong glare.
 
“Well Kai, in this days the quality of the Beybladers is certainly better than we might know, I'm pretty sure that the winner will be an excellent blader” Said, to everybody's surprise, Max. Everyone where O.o at his serious statement.
 
“Uh…uh…” It's all the manage to say.
 
“Maaaax! I didn't know you had it in you pal!” Said a very proud Tyson.
 
“Well I sure must agree with Max”. Said Mr. D
 
“Since when you're so serious?” Asked Rei eying suspiciously at Max, who already forgotten his serious behaviour and was currently looking at beyblade replica in Mr. Dickinson's desk, like it was some piece of candy.
 
“So boys, and girl, tomorrow will start the tournament and the finals will be held on Tuesday, I'd like all of you to be there so you can meet your future new tem member!” Exclaimed a very excited Mr. D. “Do you all agree then?”
 
“Yeah”. Said Tyson and his best buddy Max at unison.
 
“Of course Mr. D”. Said Rei while Kenny simply nodded in approval. “Well? Kai?”. Asked the neko-jin.
 
“Hmph, fine but if it turns out to be a weakling I'll personally kick whoever it is out of the team”. Spat back the team captain.
 
“Sweet as always…” Said Hilary sarcastically, what earned her a super death glare from the slate haired teen that could easily freeze hell.
 
End of Flashback
 
Kai was interrupted from his thoughts when suddenly a loud thump was heard from outside the classroom and the door was roughly open wide to reveal a long black haired girl, panting and sweating as if she ran the municipal marathon of the year. She stepped into the room and talk to the teacher, who nodded in approval of something the girl must have told her, while receiving a note from the girl. Then she turned facing the whole class.
 
“Class, I'm glad to announce that we'll have another newcomer this year, please welcome Tsugishiro Shi”. Said the teacher. Then Kai looked at her, it was the same girl from the bridge, `So she bolt running to get to school, and still managed to get late' Thought Kai. While the class was a little taken aback the new student's name (Shi in Japanese means `death'), she locked eyes with crimson ones at the bottom of the class. `Oh shit, he's Kai Hiwatari! In the same class as me? I've never been luckiest in my whole life! Damn he looks so hot…wait, was I thinking that? Better forget it, hell never look at me like that'. Shi thought. `Why is she looking at me? Her eyes, don't show any emotion, pretty much like my own, though they are so deep…You like her…Shut up brain!' Thought Kai.
 
“Could you please tell us something about you?” Asked the annoying teacher looking at the girl that seemed to be staring someone at the class. “Miss Tsugishiro?” Asked again.
 
“Wha? Oh yeah, I'm Tsugishiro Shi, blah blah, you all can call me Shi”. She said with a bored voice while rolling her eyes.
 
“Questions?” Asked the teacher kind of confused by the `blah blah', looking at the class. At this point Shi break her gaze away from Kai's to death-glare everyone who dare ask her a question. “Uh…alright, you can sit next to Hiwatari, please raise your hand so she can see you Hiwatari”. Said the teacher (-yawns- she's annoying did I tell ya that?).
 
“I have a question”. Said Shi to surprise of everyone. “Uh yeah?” Said the puzzled teacher. “Why the hell did you ask him to raise his hand if it's only one desk free in the whole classroom, I was not intending to sit in your chair” Stated Shi as-a-matter-of-factly way looking at the teacher as she was some kind of retarded freak. This really puzzled everybody, even Kai who couldn't help but smirk at the girl's confident tone.
 
“Uh…Alright Miss Tsugishiro go to your desk now!” Demanded the now mad teacher. “Sure” Replied Shi with a monotone voice, glaring again uncontrollably at the two tone haired boy. She stood standing in front of his desk for what seemed an eternity but was only like 30 seconds.
 
`Why is she looking at me? Why am I looking at her anyway? Why is she standing there? Why the hell am I still looking at her???!! Love at first sight…shut the fuck up! Relax…why am I so tense around this girl?...Look confident, lay back…' Was the train of thoughts of Kai having this weird girl in front of him, but out side he was looking as blank, emotionless and cold as ever. Handsome as ever, with a pierced ear, and looking perfect as ever with his tattooed face.
 
`What the fucking crap am I doing here standing in front of him???!! You just can help but stare at him…Shut it! Shut it! Shut it! Shut it!!! He's gonna think I'm of those crazy fangirls! Aren't ya? Of course I'm not!!' Those were Shi's thoughts, but she reminded with a blank expression on her face. Porcelain skin contrasting equally deep black eyes and hair.
 
“Tsugishiro! Sit already!” Said the VERY pissed of teacher.
 
“Hn? Oh…alright calm down you don't need to scream I'm not deaf ya know”. And the she sat down. Looking at Kai for the corner of her eyes and then at the front of the class where she read out loud “2nd World War…how interesting”. She took out her Discman and started to listen some music, resting her head on her arms. `This will be one hell of a day' Shi thought trying to ignore a pair of bright red eyes still looking at her with some kind of interest.
 
 
AG: That's it by now, I hope you liked it!! Review!!The more you review, the sooner I'll update (winks)