Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness Shine ❯ New member to baby-sit ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AG: Yay!! Second Chapter!! How cool huh??
 
Disclaimer: Yeah it is…
 
AG: Have you realised you're the most popular character in every fanfic??
 
Disclaimer: What do you mean?
 
AG: I mean they're based on the Beyblade characters (in this case), mostly Kai (makes kissing sounds) But you're the only one that appears in every story.
 
Disclaimer: Yeah…so they don't get sued…anyway (rolls eyes) AG does not own any Beyblade character (obviously otherwise she would be Aoki Takao…duh…and she would've made Kai win every single match….)
 
AG: That's so true my friend (grins)
 
Disclaimer:….but she does own the characters you don't recognise.
 
“…“ Talking
 
 
`…` Thinking
 
 
Italics Much of the time Bitbeasts talking, they thinking or just to emphasise sth.
 
 
(-…-) Authors note
 
 
 
Chapter 2 New member to baby-sit
 
 
“Ya know? I went today to see the quality of the players in the tournament, and guess what?” Said a happy Max while eating what he saved of his pizza from the bottomless pit of Tyson.
 
“Wha? You saw people beyblading, ya genius?” Asked Tyson after he managed to swallow a HUGE piece of pizza.
 
“Haha very clever pal, of course, but I saw this girl blading, she was wicked dude!! She asked the jury if she could fight all the people of her block at the same time!!” Replied Max. “And guess what? They let her do it! And she won easily!!” Said Max before Tyson tried to call him stupid again.
 
“Then she must be really good, ne?” Said Rei looking at Kai with an expression that clearly said `you-were-wrong-dude-ha!' And just as he expected, his captain just gave him the cold shoulder.
 
“Did you see if she has a bitbeast Max?” Asked Kenny what earned him loosing his piece of pizza taken by Tyson.
 
“Uh…no but I guess she must have one, otherwise she wouldn't be so powerful, would she?” Asked Max with hoarse voice, struggling to keep safe his pizza.
 
“We'll see tomorrow”. Said Kai suddenly, smashing flat Tyson's hand when he tried to take his piece of pizza. “Tyson stop it! Or else…” Said Kai in a threat narrowing dangerously his eyes at the younger teen.
 
“Or else what? Big Bad Boy” Replied Tyson taunting the older boy with a proud expression on his face, he now felt so secure with the Russian teen…boy he's wrong.
 
“Oh joy, this is not gonna end nice” Said a nervous Rei.
 
“There'll be blood shed tonight, and it'll be Tyson's” Said Max drinking some soda, as if it was most normal thing in the world.
 
“I'll cut your hand and I'll make you eat it….Tyson” Said Kai softly, smoothly and almost in a caring voice, but smirking evilly as there was no tomorrow for Tyson's hand. Everyone gulped hard.
 
-º0º-
 
Next day at school, when Kai got to his desk he saw a PILE of letters, in pink envelops, with tiny little hearts and all that crap typical of a fangirl. He was…surprised, disgusted, you pick the word, but what ruined the morning the most was finding the new girl reading one of the letters loud.
 
To my lovely Kai:
 
I want you to know that….I'm in love with you! I've always been since the first time I saw you on TV, I want to date you, I want to be your gf and kiss you and…
 
It was not just the fact that she was reading this to obviously taunt him, but also with as much sarcasm as he himself would use if this were happening to someone else of his team, the similarity was creeping and shame send a small but significant shiver on his spine, not like the pain he's endure, but shame as he's never felt it before.
 
“Eeeewww! Man you have some perverted fans! Seriously, I made a bet with my freaking brothers that you would win the match against Tyson last year, but you didn't and I lost all my money. I had my faith on you man! But I would…seriously never get to this point!!” Said Shi before starting to laugh her head off and fall from the chair, and roll down the floor up to when she started coughing for laughing so badly. It was obvious the girl liked to talk, to Kai's despair, and also have a good laugh.
 
At this Kai couldn't help but feel…MORE shame, if possible, at the point of blushing in every single shade of red, and…madness, he wanted to kick this girl's ass for laugh at him! No one ever survived after laughing at him!
 
He took all the letters and threw them to her, what earned him a puzzled look from the poor, defenceless and innocent girl (-yeah right-). “If you wanna keep laughing then take them and read them, I don't care, but don't EVER laugh at me again, understood?” Her blood froze, who wouldn't anyway? Under the pressure of his hard gaze. (dunno why that just sounded so wrong -lol)
 
“Alright man, cool it down, I'll take them, and as a favour I'll read them and I'll tell you which are worth reading and which aren't, deal?” Shi said with a wink.
 
“Don't care, do as you please as long as you don't mess up with me” Truly, you must have guts to see Kai's dark side and survive.
 
“I wasn't trying is just, that was so weird HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” -Glare- “Oops, sorry man”.
 
And the Chemistry class had begun after that. And then English, and Math, `Man this is so boring' Shi thought and looked at Kai, who was arms folded in front his strong chest and eyes closed. He felt her gaze on him; it was even stronger than his fangirls looks.
 
Kai opened his eyes to meet hers and whispered to her “What? Do you like what you see?” That was pretty much a slap to Shi's point of view. `Do I like what I see? Do I like what I see? Of course I do! Who wouldn't? I mean he looks like a Greek god or something, or should I say Russian god? Cuz he's from Russia…' And so Shi started to wander on her own thoughts till she remembered Kai…”Uh…sorry what was the question?”
 
“I said do you know the formula for a square root?” Asked the math teacher who was now standing right in front of Shi's desk. Shi looked at Kai who couldn't help an amusement smirk on the girl's predicament.
 
“Uh…uh yeah it's…” And she told him, to his and Kai's surprise, grinning proudly of herself.
 
“Okay Miss Tsugishiro, so that means….blah blah blah”. Was all Kai and herself were hearing.
 
Until finally break came….”Yay! Finally!! I was gonna die choked in those numbers” Shi said to herself while sitting in the roof top. She thought there she could be alone and away form the hard stares a newcomer receives from their classmates. And just when she was grabbing her cd-player to listen some good music she heard someone.
 
“Yeah me too” Said a deep cough-sexy-cough voice.
 
“Yeah…hey where did you appear?!” Shi said to the two tone haired boy.
 
“From the door you baka” Answered Kai narrowing his eyes as if to say `duh'. While sitting at her side.
 
“Hmm, what are ya doing?”
 
“Sitting, if you keep asking THOSE kinds of questions I'll start to think you're retarded”
 
“I'm not such, Hiwatari, I just thought you were those kind loner types of guys, you look like one”
 
`She's got a point there, I don't even know why I'm doing this' Kai thought “Hmph”
 
“Okay, okay this is a free world I'll not tell you what to do; you seem `grown up' already”.
 
Kai cocked an eyebrow at that comment. “I'll pretend I didn't hear that”. Shi chuckled a bit. “What's so funny?”
 
“You Hiwatari. Or d'you think I'm laughing at the AIR?”
 
“You laughing at me again?” He said this more to tease her and try to make scare her cos he really wasn't mad, he was actually enjoying her company. Of course it didn't scare her a bit.
 
“Hahahahahahaha sorry” Shi said wiping a tear away. Kai smiled `Sweet…oh SHUT UP brain!'
 
-º0º-
 
“Here we are at the finals of the local tournament to see who's the new Beyblade star of the area!!!” Said a very, excited, Jazzman.
 
“Yes AJ, in the finals we have a powerful girl, named Shi who has won every single battle she's had, using the `fast and furious' technique, against Hiromi” Said Brad.
 
“Yes Brad but don't underestimate him jus cos he has a girl's name” Said AJ earning a loud growl from the boy named Hiromi. “This will be one heck of battle Brad, we even have the multiple times World Champions here to witness this last encounter!” The camera turns and focuses the five Bladebreakers sitting in the first row. Max smiling as bright as ever, eager to see the girl he saw last day, on his side was Rei, who looked amused at the competition, as if remembering his very first, next to Tyson, who had an expression as if to say `but-I'm-still-the-world-champ'; next was Kenny typing madly in his laptop, if the camera would've been closer you would've heard Dizzy crying of boredom, and finally there was Kai, the Captain of the team, looking as cool as ever, laid back on his chair, arms folded, eyes shut, and not looking blank but bored to death `Why am I here?!'
 
“3….2….1….Let it Riiiip”
 
“And with that AJ starts the match!” The girl's black blade smashed merciless the grey one of the guy named Hiromi, its owner looking calmed and even careless of the result, she didn't even called for an attack and Hiromi started screaming high-pitched for his blade to do something but the strength of the black blade was overwhelming and it went flying in pieces out of the dish 10 seconds after they released them, even though she didn't move a finger.
 
“Ohhh! Brad did you just see that! That's the shortest battle I've seen in long time”
 
“It kinda reminds me Kai's style don't you think AJ?”
 
“Agree with you my friend”.
 
“That's the girl a saw yesterday!” Screamed Max really excited.
 
“Kenny did you find a bitbeast?” Asked Rei concerned for the easiness that took her to win the battle.
 
“Not really, she didn't order to attack and her stats were low, so I couldn't find traces of a bitbeast, and still she managed to win!” Screamed a bit frightened Kenny.
 
“And the winner is Shiiii!!!” The crowd was clapping madly when she shook hands with the guy named Hiromi.
 
“Great battle dude, sorry for your blade, I'll buy you a new one, here's my number” The girl named Shi told him, while Hiromi nodded “Thanks”
 
Max very happy turned to see his friends jaws hanging down the floor. “Shit”
 
“Wha-what is it Kai” Asked Rei…
 
”She's in my school”.
 
After everybody left the Beystadium, Mr. D went to see the boys along with Shi. “Boys I want you to meet your new team member…Shi Tsugishiro”.
 
“Hey everybody, how's life treating you?” Shi said grinning as if they were is long lost friends.
 
“Hi! I'm Rei Kon” Said a long raven haired boy, with awesome golden eyes.
 
“And I'm Max Tate…I sow you yesterday battling a bunch of people it was awesome!!” Said a hyper looking blond boy, with huge sky blue eyes.
 
“Hehe thanks”
 
“I'm Tyson Kinomiya” Said Tyson trying to call the attention. “And this is Kenny or Chief as we call him, and this is…”
 
“How are you doing Kai? I never thought that winning this tournament will make you `My Captain'” Shi said mocking him.
 
“Hell yes, for your bad luck training starts tomorrow after school, at Tyson's place, and don't think cos you're a girl I'll make it easy for you” Kai said coolly.
 
“The thought never crossed my mind”. Said Shi while chuckling.
 
“Oh man! Do we really need to start tomorrow?” Said Tyson. -Glare- “I get it ok?”
 
“What about all the team going to Tyson's and eat dinner there so you can talk better with Shi?” Asked Mr.D trying to break the tension.
 
“Aaaaalriiight! Let's go I'm starving!!!”….guess who said that…Tyson. Everybody sweatdropped at him.
 
-º0º-
 
At the dojo.
 
“What are gonna eat?” Asked Max grabbing Shi's arm while leading her inside the dojo. She was stunned by it, it was huge, no need to say she's never been to a dojo before.
 
“What if our new team-mate decides” Asked Rei, polite as usual.
 
“But a wanted to eat pizza!” Said Tyson pouting like a 3-month old baby.
 
“You bottomless black hole! We ate pizza yesterday!...Wait should I say YOU ate pizza yesterday, because you stole OUR pieces!” Yelled a damn pissed off Kai, remembering how Tyson managed to eat even HIS pieces.
 
“Aw pizza would be fine by me” Suddenly said Shi eying the boys with a curious look `They remind me my brothers' Shi thought smiling at them.
 
“Then pizza it is!” Jumped Tyson.
 
“Alright but I want it with mushrooms and corn” Said the girl.
 
“WHAT! I want it with pepperoni!” Said Tyson
 
“Rei said I'd decide, so that's how I want them now put a suck in it!” Shi said. Rei looked puzzled `A girl with attitude, ne?' he thought, while Max was rolling on the floor at Tyson's surprised face and Kai was smirking `Dunno why but I think we'll get along just well' he thought.
 
“Tyson you look like you just pissed on your pants” Said Shi and started to laugh. At this point not even Rei could stop laughing, and it was hard for Kai to restrain his laughter, he was just chuckling, `Who ever makes Tyson look like a freaking idiot deserves my respect' he thought.
 
“Uh? Alright as you wish you majesty” Replied an angry Tyson.
 
They were happily eating, well, only Tyson was happy trying to steal everybody's food, but he was stopped by the new girl who simply smashed his hand against the floor when he tried to rob one of her pieces. Now after that everybody was happy but Tyson, who was crying like a baby.
 
“So do you have a bitbeast?” Asked Kenny.
 
“Yeah of course, his name is Sindruil” Shi said.
 
“Sindruil? I've never heard of it before. Dizzy please scan the BBA's register to see if you find something about it” Said the geek looking boy.
 
“Don't bother, you'll never find a thing. This was my first tournament and I didn't register my bitbeast”. Said the girl with onyx eyes.
 
“You're kidding right? This was your first tournament and you won it so easily?! How come you never register in one before? You could've gone to the national championships!” Said a puzzled looking neko-jin.
 
“Uh…yeah but, well I just started to really improve with my blading skills like…two years ago, and I wanted to have them accurate before entering in any kind of tournament” Replied the girl in a monotonous voice.
 
“So wahf da elemf off ya bifbif?” Asked mouth-filled Tyson.
 
“Oh come on Tyson swallow before you talk, you just spat al the food to me!” Said a disgusted Max.
 
“Sorry dude, I just asked `so what's the element of your bitbeast', I mean its powers?” Said Tyson while trying to clean the mess he made talking with his full mouth.
 
“Darkness”
 
“What?!” Asked everybody.
 
“I said DARKNESS, is everybody deaf here or something?” Shi said helping herself of strangling her `new team-mates'.
 
“I didn't new a bitbeast could manage the power of Darkness, except maybe for Black Dranzer” Suddenly said the bitbeast trapped in the laptop.
 
“Well now you know. I'll tell you a story about it” Shi said looking at her expectant audience. “There are supposed to be five sacred bitbeast, that were hidden until a few centuries ago, well four of them escaped, the ones of fire, water, wind and earth, but one kept locked away, the one of the darkness” Everybody was wide eyed at that point. “You know, there are two mighty powers that formed the universe, light and darkness, well there are bitbeast for light as well there are for darkness. You know to keep the balance and stuff. The thing is, there are four light bitbeast and only one of darkness”
 
“So if they're supposed to keep the balance that means the bitbeast of darkness has itself the power of his counterpart, the four bitbeast of light?!” Asked a freaked out Rei.
 
“Uh, yeah, you're very clever Rei” Said Shi hoping her compliment would lighten the mood, but it didn't work. They were all thoughtful. Even Kai, and that meant more thoughts to bear on his full-loaded mind.
 
“But, I think someone who controls the sacred bitbeast of darkness is not trust worthy, since she's in your class I'd advice you to keep an eye on her, for everybody's sake” Whispered Rei to his team-captain, so no one could hear, but she heard anyway, and it did not matter to her, she had no bad intentions, she didn't have anything to fear, they would trust her later on, they need it for their own sake.
 
“Don't worry Rei, if I had those kinds of intentions I would certainly not be here, besides the best part of the story hasn't been told yet” Shi said looking emotionless to the puzzled Chinese and Russian.
 
“Uh…and what would be that part?” Asked Tyson, worried now.
 
“I know yours are the four sacred bitbeasts of light, and is our duty, of my Sindruil and myself, to keep safe your bitbeasts, we are the chosen ones as guardians” Shi said.
 
“WHAT!! How the hell we didn't know it before??!! Where the fucking crap were you when we needed you before?” Shouted Tyson.
 
“Things happen cos they have to happen Tyson, and this might be happening just now cos maybe something evil must be drawing near you and the bitbeasts” Shi said.
 
“How do you know all that?” Asked Kai while scowling deeply.
 
“Sindruil told me, Kai”
 
“Can we see it?” Asked an anxious Kenny.
 
“Sorry Chief, but Sindruil is not visible for the bare eye” She replied handing her blade to the petit boy who looked confused at the bitchip.
 
“It's all black!” He shouted.
 
“Told ya” Shi replied calmly. At the time rain started to fall. “Shit it started to rain and I gotta go home” Shi said.
 
“I'll take you” A sudden voice said, to everyone's surprise, Kai's. `I better keep an eye on her as Rei told me, don't care if she heard him, I still don't trust her'.
 
-º0º-
 
AG: You like it?? (pouts-puppy eyes)
 
Max: I like it!!

AG: Good boy…here's the candy (throws a tiny little candy and Max catches it in midair with his mouth)
 
Rei: Uh…may I know why did you just do that??
 
AG: What? (asks innocently)
 
Max: WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO (starts bouncing in the lamp)
 
AG: I'll never do it again…Review ppl!!! And tell me if you want me to give Max more sugar hehe…
 
Max: SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
 
Rei: Told ya…(runs for dear life)