Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Distance Brought Us Closer ❯ Birthdays and Surprises. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Distance Brought Us Closer
He left and he toke his whole team with him. She stayed wondering if she was ever important to him Years have passed yet their feelings for one another grow stronger. What happens when they finally meet up again? TalaXOC
Hey yeah well I had one of those mornings when I woke up and realized what the hell am I doing? Then I thought about it and realized how much I'm missing out on by not writing. So I decided that I'm going to finish this. On top of that I also decided to maybe change a few things. …yeah in other words I'm rewriting. The first chapter might stay just the same so don't flip.

13 year old Lia sat at a table in a deserted cafeteria. Tears rolled down both sides of her face as she stared down at a birthday card. In a soft quiet but yet shaky voice she began to sing. “Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you.” She sang, then paused taking a deep breath before finishing her song. “Happy birthday dear Tala. Happy birthday to you.” She sighed as she got up and left.
Lia walked down a hallway passing doors on both sides of her. She stopped and looked up at a wall clock, it was 5 pm by her right now. In Tokyo you only have an hour left to celebrate your birthday. And then it'll be mine. Lia thought to her self, she then turned and kept walking down the hall.
Tala was out in his backyard throwing snowballs at a tree. Anger was the only emotion he felt and so he was out trying to get over that and make his day a little bit better. He stopped and looked up at the dark clouded sky and felt snow hit his face. That calmed him down a bit, “Thanks for singing to me, thanks for singing to me, thanks for singing to me Lia. Your voice just made my day a great day.” He said then threw a rock at a wooden fence that blocked off the garden. Tala had a small smirk on his face when he saw that he had made a whole in the fence. He then turned and walked inside.
Lia sat in her room at her desk in front of her was a sheet of paper. She sighed as she looked down at it.
Tala sat on the floor in his room with his notebook in his lap opened to a new page. He looked down at it and sighed.
It's been year since we last seen each other. Is how they both started a letter to each other. I'm kind of wondering if you still remember me. If not then that's ok I wouldn't expect you to. Just had to write you and tell you I still care about you and that none of the past events is your fault. Wish I could say more but like I said I'm not even sure if you remember me. I miss you a lot and more then anything I want to see your face again and try and make things right. Nothings event he same, toke me a while to figure out why. Now I know why that is. It's because I don't have you anymore.
Need to hear form you,
They both looked down at the end of their letters. `You won't even read this…when you see who it's from'. They both thought. Tala looked up at the ceiling and Lia just put her head down and began to cry. “You have no idea how much I need you now.” They both said.
(A/N: it was Tala's 14th birthday and his second year being away from Lia and that really messed up place where he grew up. Both of them had this thought that the other had forgotten about the other. But that wasn't really true at all.)

3 years later…
“Lia!” a voice yelled out from the other side of Lia's bedroom door. A girl laying in a king sized bed groaned, she pulled her blue blanket over her head. “If you don't get up now Lia I swear.” A voice said. “Five more minuets couldn't hurt.” Lia said as she just laid there under her blanket. “I'm going to go get Clare.” The voice said then Lia heard footsteps walk away from her door.
Lia laid there in bed for a bit, “Alright, alright, damn I'm up.” She said sitting up in her bed. She went to her bathroom and walked in, she stared at herself in the mirror. She ran her fingers though her long black hair and stared into her light blue eyes almost getting lost in them. She shook herself out of it then toke a shower. “Are you up yet?” a new voice yelled out, Lia ignored it all it was, was just one of her sisters. After a fifteen minuet shower she got out and wrapped a towel around her. She walked out of her bathroom and over to her closet, she grabbed her favorite sweatshirt and shirt and threw it onto her bed. She looked at all the other clothes in her closet and sighed. “Where are my snow pants!” She yelled out closing the closet and walking out the room.
Lia walked into another room, one a bit larger then her own. She saw two girls sitting in there, one had to bed around the age of 14 and the other was the same age as her. The 14 year old was laying there in her pink pajamas, she had black hair like Lia's but only with red streaks and her eyes were gray, Lia didn't like this sister very much her name's Amanda. The other girl was the same age as Lia, her twin Tia, she had on a long white skirt and a matching long sleeve shirt. “Where are my snow pants?” Lia asked. Amanda shrugged, Tia pointed at a door which lead to a bathroom. “Clare give me my pants now.” Lia said. A girl about 18 walked out, her hair was brown and her eyes were green, this is Lia's other sister, the oldest, Clare. Clare had on black snow pants and a black long sleeve shirt.
“Why…you're not wearing them.” Clare said. Lia rolled her eyes, “I would be if you hadn't stole them…now give them back.” Lia said. “Or what?” Clare walked back into her bathroom she was in the middle of straitening her hair. “Don't make me embarrass you in front of her siblings.” Lia said. Tia looked down at Amanda and the two left. “Alright fine Clare you asked for it.” Lia walked into the bathroom closing the door behind her. There was a loud scream coming from Clare and Lia walked out with a smile holding her favorite pants in her hands.
Amanda sighed as she sat on the couch in the living room. Tia felt her forehead and frowned, “Still not better.” Tia said. “I don't know what got me sick.” Amanda said quickly sitting up but only gave herself a headache so she laid back down. Tia shrugged, “It's ok, and people just get sick out of nowhere. I guess I'll stay home with you today.” Tia said as she went into the kitchen to grab something. Amanda looked out the window and sighed, she hated being sick.
“Stupid fever…” Amanda said as she watched snow fall on the ground. She saw something walk by, something blue. She quickly went to the window ignoring her headache and looked out the window and smiled. “KAI!” She yelled out, she went over and grabbed a large black jacket that belonged to Clare obviously and went to the door. “Amanda what are you talking about?” Tia asked waking in the living room after hearing her yell out Kai. “He's here!” Amanda said as she sat on the ground trying to put on her boots. Tia looked out the window, Clare and Lia both walked into the room. “What's going on?” Clare asked looking at Amanda. “She said she saw Kai.” Tia said looking out the window. “Kai's in Tokyo.” Clare said, Lia looked at Amanda and watched Amanda run to the door and open it. Surprising to them all but Amanda there Kai stood about to knock on the door.
“KAI!” Amanda yelled out jumping on him knocking him down to the ground. “Hey Amanda.” Kai said smiling as the two just laid there in the snow together. “Kai.” Clare and Tia both smiled as they sat at both sides of him hugging him. Lia rolled her eyes and walked into her room leaving them there.

Oh what's Kai doing there? OOH I don't know..
Well this chapter is a little short but the next one will be longer
DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW!