Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Distance Brought Us Closer ❯ Come stay with who? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Come Stay With WHO?
Ok I got up another chapter. Ok Kai showed up and so Lia didn't like it so she left her sisters and him in the other room. Nothing much going on there. But what happens when Kai tells them what he's there for?

Lia sat behind her door blocking anyone from trying to get in. She looked around her room, it was painted a dark purple color. She looked down at her feet and listened to the laughter and giggles coming from the living room. What the hell are you doing here? Lia asked herself as she just sat there and listened. Soon about ten minutes later everything was quiet, Wow you left that quick? Lia stood up and opened her door finding Kai just standing there. Without thinking twice about it or actually without thinking she slammed her bedroom door shut in his face. “Lia can we talk?” she ignored his question and laid on her bed putting on headphones and started listening to her CD player. Since he left, she never really liked Kai much.
Kai stood there on the other side of her door for two minutes after she slammed the door in his face. “Ignore it Kai…she's still a little hurt. Just let it go.” Clare said as she passed him to get to her room. Once Clare was in her room Kai sighed and toke the risk to walk into Lia's room anyways, not knowing what to expect.
Kai looked around the dark painted room. On each wall he saw posters of bands, some drawings, and a few pictures. He smiled to his self as he looked around, it looked almost how her old bedroom looked.
“You know if a person ignores you, that could mean don't walk into their room.” Kai turned around, ignoring that she wanted him out he sat down on at the foot of her bed. “So I heard you finished early.” He said.
“I couldn't take staying there for another year…you know how that goes you did the same.” She said taking off her headphones. “Oh…” Kai said then looked into her eyes.
For a minute or two that's how they stayed, just staring into the others eyes.
“Kai.” Lia said all of a sudden not taking her eyes off his.
“Hn?” Kai didn't move at all or anything.
Lia looked at him changing the expression in her eyes from questioning him to you better answer me or else. “How's Tala.” She asked, Kai broke from the stare and looked out of her window and watched the snow fall.
“He's good, a little stressed but good." Kai answered after a few minutes went by. Lia sighed and laid back,
"He has a new girlfriend doesn't he?" She asked.
"Upset?" Kai asked, Lia shook her head,
"No...but I can't help but to feel a little crushed. He always told me it was only me." Lia said, Kai turned and looked at her,
"That's not all I came here for." Kai said.

Tala opened his eyes for the fourth time in a row. He looked at his watch on his wrist, 7? why am I so sleepy? He asked his self as he yawned and tried to keep his eyes opened but of course he couldn't help it. He laid his head down on the table he was sitting at. Ok...just ten minutes of sleep. He told his self as he closed his eyes and started to fall asleep.
 
"Morning Tala." Bryan said walking into the room with Spencer right behind him. Tala quickly sat up and looked at his two teammates.
"Hey." Tala said in a sleepy way.
Bryan and Spencer looked at him, "You're tired still?" Spencer asked. Tala nodded his head and closed his eyes almost falling asleep but felt something icey cold touch him on the back of his neck he opened his eyes.
"What were you doing? You don't even have on a shirt." Bryan said, Tala looked down and sighed.
"Where's Kai?" Tala asked.
"Russia...he said he had to go get something or whatever. He'll be back in two three days tops." Bryan said. Tala fell asleep before Bryan could finish his sentence.
"What's with..." Spencer said poking Tala in the back of the neck, surprisingly Tala didn't move. Bryan shrugged and the two left letting him sleep.
Almost a whole two hours later Tala woke up but found his self to be what looked like a psychologist office. He sat up and looked around. There was several book shelves and a desk. He yawned and tried to stand but for some reason fell.
“Don't even bother getting up.” Tala looked to his left and saw Bryan laying on the floor on his side from the looks of things seems like Bryan just woke up as well.
“Where's Spencer?” Tala asked.
Bryan sat up and shrugged, “I was told that we were only needed. Anyways mind moving over? This floor is killing me.”
Tala moved over on the couch giving Bryan plenty of space to sit down. “Why are we in Mr. D's office?”
Once again Bryan simply shrugged, “Like I said, I was told we were only needed.”
A door opened and two men walked inside. Both were dressed in a suit yet one was shorter and way older, he walked over and sat at the desk sitting in front of the two boys holding a folder with a ton of paperwork inside. “Hello boys, have a good nap?” Mr. Dickenson asked smiling
“Well It could've been a little more comfortable, why are we here?” Bryan asked
Mr. D, looked at them both and sighed, “I need you to do me a favor. As you know, I've been in and out of court for the last couple of months.”
“Oh yeah, how's that going anyways?” Tala asked
Bryan looked at Tala then back at Mr. D, “Better yet, why are you in court to begin with?”
“Well it's a rather long story. But to cut it down and make it short, I am trying to help a friend get custody over his children.”
“Ah, well hope you uhm…win? Or the guy win… one of the two. But what does that have to do with us?” Tala asked.
“Well you see the children live far away and I need them here. There are 4 girls and I've already found a temporary home for all but one. The one left is uh difficult. She doesn't get along well with others, well with strangers so I want her to stay with you.” Mr. D answered Tala's question.
“If she doesn't get along with strangers…why us?” Bryan asked
“You aren't strangers to her, she's a dear old friend to you all. In fact growing up she went to the same…”
“Don't say the name, please we get it.” Tala said stopping him.
“An old friend? Alright, but I can't say I remember seeing 4 sisters there.” Bryan looked confused, “What did you say her name was?”
“I didn't, and thank you. I'm sure you remember Tia, Clare, Amanda, and Lia Corral. Tia will be with Ray, Clare with Max, Amanda with Tyson. I've already brought them in and talked with them already.” Mr. D spoke while pulling out four pictures and setting them out in front of them both.
Bryan grabbed the picture of a girl with long black hair and smiled, “LeAnn Corral…Hey Tala look at this, Lia…Tala?” Bryan turned around and saw Tala had already left. He sighed as he turned back and looked at the picture. “He's going to need some time…they didn't exactly have a heartwarming goodbye when we left. But don't worry Lia will feel right at home with us.”
“I hope my choice was a good one. Bryan if there are any problems let me know. Kai will be coming back with all 4 girls. Oh no, I better go before I'm late for this court. Take care.”

Yeah I know that chapter wasn't the best. But I was kind of rushing to do it, guess lesson here is not to rush. If I don't have chapter 3 up by tomorrow then I will put it up the day after. Anyways thanks for reading. Don't forget to review. Oh yeah sorry for the spelling and grammar errors I'm not at home right now I'm at my brother's house so I'm just doing this all on fanfiction yeah. I'll correct it all as soon as possible.