Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Distance Brought Us Closer ❯ What to do? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What to do
I know it's been at least two weeks now. I've been busy (it's almost time for finals at school and I'm studying my ass off!) Plus I have a lot of make up work. Oh and lets not forget my own boyfriend to deal with. he got me something for Christmas and I want to know but i can't know until the 25th.
Ok anyways, in this chapter, Lia was told she gets to go live with Tala, but she doesn't want to go. Bryan and Spencer are thinking of what to do so that Lia won't murder Christy. Tala wants Christy to be there when Lia comes. 0o ooh this is going to be good. Just messing around. Oh ok I guess all the characters are OOCs
Hey at least I'm trying to write a fanfic :P and that's all that matters

Lia screamed out as two strange men dragged her off. She turned and looked behind her and saw her three sisters standing there watching in fear and shocked. “Leave her alone!” Amanda yelled out, she ran over and repeatedly hit one of the men on there legs but was kicked.
That's when she heard something…more like two things hit the ground really hard. She looked up and saw Tala just standing there holding out his hand to help her up. Of course she didn't take it she just shook her head and stood up. "Thought you were leaving?" She asked in a pissed off way.
"Why can't you ever say hi or something?" Tala asked.
"Why can't you ever think about the others that care about you before you do something?" Lia asked she turned and ran off, "I hope you never come back Tala!" she yelled.
"I won't!" he yelled back.
(A/N: Meh -- don't ask where that came from)

Lia threw a lamp at a wall in Clare's room, just barely missing Kai and Clare. She had just been told she was meeting up with Tala and would be staying with him for a while. Inside she was scared more than anything but covered that up with false anger. Amanda looked up at Tia and Clare confused as to why Lia would act in such a way, she that Lia would be happy about this.
"I refuse." Lia said looking at Kai. Kai looked over to Clare hoping maybe she'd say something to change her mind. But he forgot for a quick minute or so that no one can really change Lia's mind no matter what.
"Lia will you think about it?" Clare asked,
"Yeah, Lia this could be a good thing." Tia said,
Lia quickly turned to look at Tia, "If they wanted us they would've had us Tia. If you want to go then that's fine but I'm not going." Lia turned and walked out of the room.
"Why won't she say yes?" Amanda asked, looking up at Clare and Tia with confusion. "Well, it's just..."
"She doesn't want to get hurt." Clare answered.
Tia nodded, "Yeah that's it."
Amanda shrugged, "I thought she wanted to see Tala again?" Amanda looked over to Kai. Kai just smiled and hugged Amanda, what else could you do when a kid was lost and confused.
Lia sat in her room in a corner staring down at her feet. She had a few tears rolling down her cheeks but she wasn't exactly crying. More than anything she wanted to go but for some reason the word yes just wouldn't come out of her mouth. To her it didn't seem right. Her bedroom door opened and Tia walked in. Lia looked up at her sister and Tia just stood in front of her.
"Get up," Tia said, Lia ignored her and looked off to the side.
"I can't... I just want to sit here and die," Lia said reached under her desk and toke a book from under it. Tia sighed and rolled her
eyes. Lia began to open up the book and looked at the pictures, it was a diary with a ton of pictures in it.
"Lia I know how much of a change this will be but what about the rest of us?" Tia asked. Lia didn't look at her, just stared down at a picture that was in her book. "Lia... they left us when we were 5. I understand that you're beyond angry but you have to forget about that."
Lia looked up at her now. "They just don't make sense." Lia said.
"I agree with you, look on the brighter side. We'll see Bryan" Tia said.
"I guess that's a positive. What if something happens?" Lia asked.
Tia shrugged, "Aren't you the one always saying shit happens? Don't worry about that," Tia smiled.
"Alright I'll go then... what's the worst that can happen"
"Exactly" Tia said "So?"
"Alright, one thing," Lia said, Tia looked at her, "Help me, I over dosed with sleeping pills." Lia said falling over to her side and fainted.

Bryan looked around the kitchen trying to find something to snack on. Spencer sat at a table watching him go through cabinets and everything. "I say we just have Tala go over to Christy's house," Spencer said.
Bryan turned around and faced him. "That could work... but only one problem. Christy's parents do not like him at all."
Spencer shrugged, "So what else was new?"
Hardly anyone actually liked them. "I say we send him to Tyson's," Bryan said finding a box of crackers.
"Are you kidding? Tyson would be dead after the second day," Spencer said as Bryan came over and sat at the table with him.
"Damn! Well we got to come up with something," Bryan said.
"Well there's always set her up with someone else," Spencer said.
Bryan eyed him, "Are you kidding me? She's really picky." Spencer sighed what could they do.
Tala walked into the room, they both turned and looked at him. Tala ignored them, walked over to Bryan and took one of his crackers before sat down. It was silent between the three of them, only thing they heard was Tala eating the cracker.
"Ok, I've been thinking," Tala said finally breaking the silence.
Bryan and Spencer both turned and looked at him, "Same here, and just to make things clear we're talking about Lia right?" Bryan asked.
Tala nodded, "Yeah it is about her; anyways like I said I thought about what's happened. And I think she probably won't want to see me."
"We thought about that to," Bryan said looking at Spencer and Spencer nodded.
"Oh, ok, so I was thinking about that and about Christy." Tala said.
"Yeah, me and Spencer thought maybe it'd be best." Bryan said,
"If I have Christy stay here." Tala smiled,
"Yeah that's exactly what I thought... wait, what?" Bryan looked at Tala.
Spencer put his head down on the table and began laughing, "Wouldn't you want to go stay with her alone?" Bryan asked.
"Uh, no plus she wants to meet Lia," Tala said. Bryan rolled his eyes,
Spencer was still laughing. "What's wrong with him?" Tala asked.
"Nothing; hey aren't you going to be late for something?" Bryan asked. Tala looked at a clock then left the room.
"Is he insane?" Bryan asked.
"I can't believe he said that." Spencer said still laughing.
"Not funny Spencer, do you have any idea what could happen with those two girls here?" Bryan asked. "All it would take is for the three of us to walk outside for two minuets leaving them alone."
Spencer said, "And blood everywhere, yeah, damn it."
Spencer suggested, "Well we could always just get a hotel for Lia."
Bryan said, "Yeah right and have Clare after me? Ha I don't think so."
"Fine then I guess we'll have to stick to my idea. Set her up with someone else."
"Damn it! I would hate to do that. Alright, alright, since Tala has no feelings for her at all then I guess that's what we'll do."
Spencer said, "Good, you can go shopping for some more snacks."
Spencer walked off, Bryan stood there he turned to walk out the room but then thought about something, "Hey it's your turn to go shopping!" he yelled out at Spencer.

Oh end :P NOPE you still have more chapters to read...which I'll set up later. Oh BY THE WAY!!! Couldn't have done this chapter without the help of a new friend. TsukiharaKitty AKA TK . Thanks you're great and a really really big help. Read and Review :