Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Distance Brought Us Closer ❯ It's a date ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jealousy pt 1
Lia gets to see her new home, better she even gets to pick out a date out of the guys Bryan and Spencer picked out. Tala comes home and who does he see? Oh and what's with Kai? Yeah that's right keep your eyes on Kai there could be a triangle going on.

Lia yawned as she sat up in a chair. She looked over to her right to see Bryan sitting next to her. “ Bryan?” She asked he looked at her and smiled.
“Long time no see kid. How've you been?” he asked she hugged him, he sighed and hugged back.
“I've missed you so much.” She said he didn't say anything to that just kept hugging her.
After a few minutes she stopped and began to stare out a window.
“Where's Kai?” she asked, Bryan shrugged
“I guess went home before us. Spencer and Tala didn't come they decided to stay and wait for you there. Oh tonight at 7 we have a dinner party to get to. It's nothing special just introducing friends that's all.” Bryan said,
“I know Kai told me already.” She said then turned and looked at him.
“We really don't have to be there until 8.” Bryan said.
“Why 8?” Lia asked,
“Someone overdosed with sleeping pills and need an extra hour.” Bryan smiled. Lia looked down and frowned, she felt a hand on her shoulder she smiled as she fell asleep again.

“Kai welcome home.” Spencer said as Kai walked into the kitchen.
Spencer was sitting at a table and Tala was standing by a window staring out of it.
“Where's Lia?” he asked, Kai sat down.
“ Bryan has her.” Kai answered Spencer looked at Tala and Kai.
It got really quiet between the three, Tala soon got a little pissed off and left. Kai sighed as he got up and walked out as well.
“Ok…bad vibe.” Spencer said to his self after Kai left.
“We're home!” Bryan yelled out walking into the living room.
Lia walked inside and looked around she smiled to herself as Spencer walked into the room.
“What toke you?” Spencer asked Lia shrugged,
“His fault he wanted more music.” Lia pointed at Bryan.
“Like you didn't want to go.” Bryan smiled, Kai walked into the room.
“Good to see you're awake.” Kai said,
Lia looked at him she ignored what he said. “Come on I'll show you you're room.” Spencer said walking out the room having her follow. Bryan watched Lia leave then turned to look at Kai.

Flash back
“Here” Kai said Bryan looked at Kai, he saw Lia was sleep, he picked her up and carried her on his shoulder.
“What's with her?” Bryan asked wondering why she didn't even move or anything.
“Sleeping pills…oh I'm warning you now, she kicks.” Kai said.
Bryan looked at Lia and smiled she wasn't really sleeping if she was kicking Kai the whole time.
Kai turned and left, and Clare walked over to Bryan. “Hey Clare.” Bryan said smiling as Clare handed him a black backpack that belonged to Lia.
“ Bryan…keep an eye on her. There's something wrong, she won't eat and sometimes you'll find her crying her eyes out late at night.” Clare said, Bryan sighed he turned around and tired to walk off but Clare stopped him.
And try to talk to her.” Bryan turned around, “Why do I…” he started to ask but she cut him off. “She won't say what's wrong with her exactly. She'll keep everything inside until she explodes. You'll know when she does, she has mood swings.” Clare said.
“Now I'm scared.” Bryan said,
“Just please?” Clare asked,
“Alright fine Clare I'll try. See you later.” Bryan said walking off.
End of flash back :P

Lia opened a bag and dumped all her clothes and stuff out. She looked through it all and almost screamed when she found out that almost all her jeans and shirts weren't in there.
“Clare I swear I'll get you for this.” She held up a black skirt and looked at it and shrugged, “Or maybe not…” she said as she put that aside on her bed and kept going through her clothes.
After an hour or so she was dressed, she looked at herself in a mirror and almost wanted to punch it and brake it.
She sighed as she walked out of her bathroom and into her room. She looked around, it was painted a light blue color. She didn't really care for the color that much to her it didn't really express her.
She looked over by her door and saw some black boots on the floor with a note. She went over and read over it, when she was done she smiled as she sat on the ground and put them on. “You rock big bro.” she said after she but on her boots and looked at them.

“Ok Spencer who did you pick?” Bryan asked looking at Spencer who was sitting on the couch.
“Not telling you. You'll just have to wait and see.” Spencer said smiling.
“I still think that this is a bad idea.” Kai said looking at Bryan and Spencer,
“Hey I say it's ok just as long as Tala doesn't find out.” Bryan said.
There was a knock at the door and Bryan went to go answer it. Brooklyn, Ozuma, Michael, and Johnny all walked into the living room. They all said hi to each other and started talking after ten minutes went by Bryan thought maybe it was time Lia met them.
Lia laid in her room staring out the window. She looked over to a digital alarm clock which was on a desk. She sighed, why aren't we leaving yet? I'm better…she thought to herself as she sat up. She looked around her dark room and smiled, she put some of her posters and pictures up.
“Lia you up?” Bryan asked from the other side of her door.
Lia smiled, “Yeah,” she answered,
“Hey come down stairs.” He said walking off. She turned and grabbed a coat which was on her chair and walked out of her room.
Lia walked down the stairs and heard someone talking. She walked into the living room and saw Kai, Spencer, and Bryan standing there along with 4 other guys which she's seen before but never met. “Uh…” she said looking around trying to figure out what was going on and why all eyes were on her.
“Lia meet Johnny, Michael, Brooklyn, and Ozuma.” Spencer said,
Lia didn't even smile or wave, “Is there something going on that you're not telling Spencer?” she asked giving him a look that kind of told him he better say something and quick or else.
“ Bryan's idea.” Spencer quickly pointed at Bryan and Lia turned to look at him.
Bryan stood there trying to figure out what to say. He looked at Kai and Kai just shrugged and walked way. “Ok uh…” Bryan said thinking, Lia rolled her eyes she got it after a minuet went by. She just smiled and began to laughed,
“Aww bro you're so sweet. You don't have to explain I get it. You want me to pick one right?” she asked.
Bryan looked over to Spencer, “Yeah.” They both said.
Lia shrugged, she looked at Brooklyn and walked over to him she shook her head and walked over to Ozuma and then went to Johnny.
“You.” Lia said, Johnny looked at her,
“Have you ever played laser tag?” Lia asked smiling.
Johnny nodded, “Once or twice.” Johnny answered.
“Sweet I hear it's a fun game…show me how to play.” Lia said smiling.
“And you said this wasn't going to work.” Spencer said,
“Shut up.” Bryan said as Johnny and Lia walked out the room.
(A/N: Ok Bryan is not Lia's brother! She just likes him as an older brother. Had to get that cleared up now)
Tala opened the front door and saw Johnny just standing there.
“What are you doing here?” Tala asked Johnny didn't answer just stood there and waited, a girl wearing a black skirt and black tube top walked over to Johnny.
“Lia?” Tala asked staring at her, she turned and looked at Tala. She didn't say anything just put on a black leather coat and walked out the door with Johnny.
Once the door closed Tala punched the wall, “ Bryan!” Tala yelled out.
“He's home a little early.” Spencer said still standing in the living room.
“Yep…” Bryan sighed.

Ok another chapter, this one I must say is in the middle of good and bad. The next chapter will be better I promise you that : P A lot of you want to know why arent' I asking you're questions when you review. Well it's because I am in the story but just give me time trust me all you're questions will be answered but just wait there's more to this story. Read and Review please, oh I was in a rush writing again. Our school play is this friday and well all this week is after school practice and I don't get him till like 7. Today I stayed home because sadly I'm sick --. Yes I know it's a shame...but I'll get better