Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Distance Brought Us Closer ❯ Jealous ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jealousy pt 2
Ok so Lia went on a date with Johnny right? Right, Clare finds out and is pissed off at the boys for doing that. What's with Tala and Christy? And why did I just do two chapters in one day? Because I can :P enjoy

Tala sat in the living room on the couch. He couldn't think about anything else besides Johnny and Lia.
 
“Out of all the other men Lia you had to pick him?” Tala said to his self as he sat there. He was kind of broken hearted and pissed off. If I don't do something my plan isn't going to work. He thought to his self as he looked out the window.
 
“Tala come on let's go.” Bryan said, Tala got up and walked out the room. Looks like I have no choice Lia…to get you back I have to crush a few hearts. He said to his self as he, Spencer, Bryan, and Kai all sat in a limo.
“This doesn't look to good.” Kai whispered to Spencer and Bryan while keeping an eye on Tala.
“Oh it looks like it's going to be just fine.” Bryan smiled to his self as he looked out the window and saw Lia and Johnny walking together.
Spencer thought for a minute, “Hey I just thought of something.” Bryan, Kai and Tala both turned to look at their friend.
“Won't Clare kill us for not bringing Lia?” Spencer asked.
“Oh let her blow steam. She'll thank us once she sees what we did.” Bryan smiled. Tala quickly turned to give Bryan and death glare.
“Oh so this was you're doing?” Tala asked trying to sound as if he really didn't care.
Bryan nodded, “You have Christy, it seemed unfair. So we set her up with someone else.” Bryan said.
Tala rolled his eyes, Dumb ass do you really think I'm happy with Christy? Tala sighed and turned to look at Kai who was just sitting there.
 
Clare smiled as Amanda sat in her lap. “I wonder what's taking Lia so long.” Amanda asked as Clare hugged her.
“Don't worry about that now ok? How are you feeling?” Clare asked as she put her hand on Amanda's forehead to see if she was still sick.
Amanda smiled, “Tyson's grandfather gave me some tea and now I feel great.”
Tia sighed as she looked around, “You ok?” she turned and saw Ray standing behind her. She nodded as Ray sat down next to her.
“Hey Amanda Tyson wants you to dance with him.” Daichi laughed but Tyson came up behind him and hit him on the head.
“Shut up.” Tyson said, Amanda got up and went over to Tyson. “If you want to then let's go.” Amanda grabbed Tyson's hand and ran off dragging him behind her.
Clare and Tia both giggled, “Well nice to know Amanda's having a good time.” Clare said as she began to start writing in a notebook.
Tia sighed, “Come on sis just have fun tonight.”
“Tia if I don't finish this then…” Clare looked at Hiro who came behind her and toke her notebook, “Hiro give it back.” She said trying to get it back but couldn't.
“You know that's one of the reasons why you're stressing so much.” Tia said.
“Oh and what about you?” Clare asked turning to look at her younger sister.
“Everyone is worried about Lia, you have to admit she hasn't been herself.” Tia said then looked down, “It's gotten too bad…I can't even see her anymore.” Tia sighed.
“What's that suppose to mean?” Ray asked looking at Clare and Tia, “I want to meet Lia, and she can't be as bad as what you guys say.” Hiro said.
Tia and Clare both looked down, what were they going to say? “Hey Clare, Tia.” The two girls looked up to see Bryan and Spencer standing there.
“Bro!” Tia said hugging him and of course like Lia didn't let go.
Bryan smiled as he hugged her back, he always loved the attention he got from Lia and Tia. “Where's Lia?” Clare asked looking around.
“Oh uh…about that…she's not feeling too well, so we sent her to bed.” Bryan said. Clare almost believed it but noticed Tala walking over to them. Not only that he wasn't alone.
“Who's that?” Tia asked looking at Tala, “Oh that's Christy…his girlfriend.” Kai said sitting next to Clare. Clare quickly turned and looked at Bryan and Spencer.
“You two outside now.” Clare said standing up.
“Wait hold up.” Tia stood up as well.

A few minutes later Clare had Kai, Spencer, and Bryan all sitting on a bench looking down at their feet, Bryan looked over to Spencer kind of hoping he had a way to get them out of the lecture they were getting. Of course Spencer didn't so they both looked to Kai, Kai couldn't care less for some reason.
“What are you three thinking huh?” Clare asked, Bryan raised his hand but Clare ignored him. “You weren't thinking at all were you? Oh wait I take that back. You just thought about making a friend happy. Hello what if she doesn't like him? What if this guy isn't all what you guys think he is.” Clare said.
“It's not like we went on the net and picked him out.” Spencer said, Clare looked at him she couldn't say anything else she just turned and sat down.
“Guys you can't do that. I mean sure it's a good idea but you have to think about it all the way. What if something bad happens to Lia?” Tia asked, she was sitting next to Clare.
Amanda looked at her sisters and at the three boys. “I think Lia can take care of herself, I'm more worried about that guy Johnny.” Amanda said.
“At least someone sees it from my point of view.” Spencer said.
“Doesn't matter, you three have no idea how much Lia's changed. Now go find her and bring her here.” Clare demanded, the three boys got up and started to walk off in different directions.
“Tia make sure Amanda gets back to Tyson's house and then I want you to leave as well. Damn doesn't anyone care about anyone around here anymore?” Clare asked as she stood up and walked off.
“Is she mad at me?” Amanda asked as Tia went over to Amanda,
“No don't worry she just needs to remember that Lia can take care of herself. She's in denial.” Tia said as she and Amanda walked off.

Spencer yawned as he walked inside Bryan's room. “Can't find her anywhere.” Spencer said sitting at a desk.
Bryan turned and looked at a clock, it was 2 in the morning now and they still couldn't find Lia anywhere. “Maybe she went with him for the night?” Spencer asked.
Bryan shook his head, “No she can't…Clare's going to kill us.” Bryan picked up a phone that was on his bed.
“Tried Johnny's cell and Lia's their both not picking up.” Spencer yawned again.
“We can always get Tala.” Bryan said, Spencer and Kai both shook their heads no.
That's when something hit against the wall, Bryan looked around then laid in his bed. “That girl is so dead tomorrow morning. She was here this whole time and she didn't say a word!” Bryan yelled.
“Oh save it for later…I need sleep. Night.” Spencer and Kai both walked out of Bryan's room leaving him there to fall asleep.
Kai sighed as he stared out of his window. He sat up in his bed and yawned, he couldn't sleep for some reason. He turned to look at a clock it was 5, and his 6th time waking up.
“Kai.” He turned and looked toward his door he knew someone was there but he wasn't sure who it was. He heard footsteps and knew someone was walking towards him, he thought it was Tala but he was wrong.
Lia sat down on Kai's bed next to him. She looked down at the floor and sighed, “I'm sorry… I can't sleep.” She said it sounded as if she was crying. Kai got up and turned on a light and of course she was sitting there crying. “Remember earlier? I wasn't asleep when you said that. I heard you and…I do know. I was just a little afraid to admit it and do something about it.” She said.
“Uh…” Kai scratched his head he thought to his self trying to remember then he remembered.

flash back
Kai looked over to see Amanda, Tia, and Clare all playing some game Amanda made up from the top of her head. He looked down and saw Lia sitting in the seat next to him asleep. He sighed, “Lia how come you can't see that there is someone else besides Tala that have strong feelings for you?” Kai asked but knew he wasn't going to get an answer from her, she was sleep.
“Kai look.” Kai quickly turned to look at Amanda. Lia smiled to herself, she reached into her pocket and toke another sleeping pill and fell asleep.
end of flash back

“On the plane?” Kai asked, Lia nodded.
Kai sighed as he turned off his light and went over and sat next to Lia. “I'm really sorry.” Lia said,
“Forget it Lia.” Kai said as he hugged her. Lia smiled then felt Kai lay back in bed and pulled her back with him.
"Kai I..." she started to say but he stopped her with a kiss.
"Lia forget it ok?" he asked she sighed.

Another chapter was put up tonight. I hope you're all happy. Uh I feel as if I'm not being clear about some. I was going to explain something but now I can't remember. I'll remember in the next chapter I'm sure of it. Read and review :P