Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Distance Brought Us Closer ❯ A triangle?? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jealousy pt 3
Nothing much happening in this chapter. Expect more and more people find out about Lia and Kai. What happens when Tala finds out? Is he going to murder Kai? Oh what happens when Bryan and Spencer find out? hey I'm getting excitied just thinking about my next chapter...where there could be a fight ooh O.O

The next morning Bryan was in the kitchen along with Spencer and Ray who just stopped by to check up on Lia. “So I'm guessing last night didn't work?” Ray asked. Spencer and Bryan both nodded,
“She apparently ditched him and came home.” Bryan said.
“If you ask me sounds like she had that planned out.” Ray said thinking, Spencer looked at Bryan.
Bryan put his head down on the table, “You're probably right.” That's when Kai walked in, Ray looked at him and smiled,
“Hey this is the first, you're up at 9.” Ray laughed.
“Someone kept me up.” Kai said sitting down with them.
It got quiet between those four after a few minutes Ray said something to break the silence,
“So no more setting Lia up?” Ray asked.
“Yeah no more…we learned our lesson. She just not going to get over Tala.” Spencer said.
Kai sighed, “Who said she was still stuck on Tala?”
Spencer turned to look at him, “Well obviously Johnny didn't work.”
Bryan and Ray looked at each other then looked at Kai,
“Someone kept you up last night huh?” Bryan asked.
“Yeah someone kept me up last night.” Kai answered.
“What does that have anything to do with Lia?” Spencer asked but Bryan hit him and he soon got it.
“No way.” Spencer said looking at Kai. Kai didn't say anything,
Ray got up and ran out the kitchen for two minuets then came back. “She's still asleep.” Ray said sitting back down.
Bryan turned and looked at Kai, “What the hell are you thinking?”
“Well won't Tala be happy to hear about this.” Ray sighed as he looked down at the table.
“Hey good job Kai. Now we don't have to worry about anything.” Spencer said, Bryan and Ray both turned to look at him, “What?” Spencer asked.
“You heard Tala last night Kai, and he hardly even likes Johnny. Can you imagine what he's going to do when he finds out it's you?” Bryan asked. Lia yawned as she walked over to Bryan.
“We'll deal with that when and if he finds out.” Lia said standing next to Bryan. “Besides I thought this is what you wanted right?” Lia asked smiling.

A few hours passed and everyone went back to their own rooms. Ray on the other hand just was about to leave to go home. Tala walked out of the living room and stopped him. “Ray hold up.” Tala said, Ray turned around. “Can I talk to you?” Tala asked, Ray sighed and nodded.
Twenty minutes later Ray was in Tala's room sitting on his bed listening to Tala. “And worse than that they got her to go out on a date with Johnny. I was so pissed off last night I couldn't even sleep. The only thing I could think about was where was she and what was Johnny doing to her.” Tala said finishing his story to Ray.
Ray rolled his eyes, “How come I'm always pulled into the middle of things?” Ray said in a low voice.
“What was that?” Tala asked, “That reminds me I have to see Amanda about something, but never mind that go on.” Tala sighed as he sat down in a chair.
“I have no idea what to do. More than anything I want her back. But how can I?” Tala asked.
“Tala…honestly I can't help you…and trust me when I say I really can't help you. You messed up and she wanted you to make things right but you toke to long.” Ray said.
Tala kicked at a ball that was by his feet, “I guess I didn't expect her to wait forever. But I didn't expect her to actually move on.” He kicked the ball over to Ray.
“That's understandable, all you have to do is tell her that. Find a way so that you both can talk, but here's the problem, don't bring anything up about relationships or anything else.” Ray kicked the ball back.
Tala sighed, “Easier said then done.”

Spencer walked passed Lia's door and stopped when her heard something like someone crying. He opened the door and found what he didn't expect. Lia and Bryan were both on Lia's bed but Bryan was tickling her to death. Spencer walked in the room and went over to help Bryan out.
“You little rugrat.” Bryan said as he tickled Lia, Lia laughed and tears rolled down both sides of her face.
“Bryan stop it! I'm sorry!” she said in between laughter and crying.
“Yeah right we were up almost all night looking for you.” Spencer said as he tickled her.
“I'm sorry. Stop it!” Lia yelled out but neither one actually listened. Kai walked into the room, he had been wondering who was screaming and found out. “What are you doing?” Kai asked, Spencer and Bryan both stopped, Lia looked up at Kai and rolled off the edge of her bed and landed on the floor. She got up and looked around, “Now you stop.” She said standing up.
Ten minutes had passed and no one in the room had said a word to each other. Spencer stood up and stretched out, “Well…not saying I don't want to spend time with you guys or anything. But I can waste my time by doing something completely different.” He walked out the room closing the door behind him.
“Yeah…I think I'll go with him.” Bryan said as he got up and started to walk over towards the door.
“Hey don't you want to go see Clare?” Kai asked, Bryan shrugged, “I guess.” He turned to look at Lia.
Lia looked up at Bryan and Kai, “Let's go.” She said.
Tia smiled as she saw Lia walked through the front door. She quickly ran over to her ant tackled her.
“HEY!” Lia said as she hit her head on the wall.
“We love you.” Tia said hugging her,
“A little too much…one day you're going to kill me by doing that.” Lia said as Tia stood up and helped her up. Lia looked around and noticed something, “Where's everyone?” she asked. “Oh yeah about that. Since I can't trust anyone around here anymore.” Clare looked at Bryan and Kai, “Tia and I decided that maybe it'd be best if we got our own place.” Clare said.
Lia looked around, “it's small.”
“It's an apartment duh.” Clare said
“No, small is good.” Lia smiled
“Oh and you'll love this. Each has her own room.” Clare added.
Amanda popped up next to Bryan, “You mean…no more sharing a room with Tia?” Clare nodded,
“SWEET!” Amanda said running down a hallway and into a room closing a door. Tia sighed as she followed to make sure she didn't break anything.
“I also did this so that you wouldn't have to put up with Tala.” Clare smiled,
Lia shrugged, “I'm over Tala.” She said.
Clare sighed and looked down, “Ok still in denial but we can work on that.” Clare hugged Lia.
“No sis…I'm over Tala because he isn't the only one that cares.” Clare let go of Lia and looked at her trying to figure out what was wrong with her. She quickly turned and looked at Bryan. Bryan quickly pointed at Kai.
“What about him?” Clare asked, Lia smiled as she went over to Kai and held hands with him. Which made Clare's jaw drop to the ground, “No way!” she said Lia nodded. “Aww man you should've told me sooner.” Clare said.
“It wasn't official until last night.” Bryan said in a low voice hoping no one heard him.
“That's good to hear. So what happened?” Clare asked,
“You're on your own for this.” Lia said as she turned and walked out the door.
“Where'd she go?” Kai asked,
“To get her everyday lunch smoothie where else?” Tia asked appearing next to Kai.

Lia walked down a street looking around trying to find a place to get a smoothie. “Man I'm so hungry.” She said holding onto her stomach as she kept walking. She stopped and saw a place across the street. She quickly ran over to it and inside. She looked around and didn't see anyone there expect a girl with blond hair sitting at a table kind of crying. Lia ignored her, she wanted her smoothie, she didn't really care about anything else. She ordered what she wanted and just stood there and waited. Soon the door opened and someone walked in.
 
“Hey you ok?” she heard a guy voice ask, she didn't even need to turn around to know it was someone coming to talk to that girl that was sitting there crying.
 
“Yeah now I am.” She heard a girl voice say.
 
“Here you go.” Lia looked up as someone handed her a strawberry smoothie, she smiled as she grabbed a straw and turned around. She stopped when she saw who was standing next to the blond.
“Tala?” Lia said walking over to him, Tala looked up.
“Hey Lia.” He said as Lia stood next to him.
“Tala who's she?” Tala looked at Lia then at the blond haired girl that was sitting down. “Lia meet Christy, Christy meet Lia.” He said.
Lia looked at Christy and saw something she instantly didn't like about her. She stared into two shallow green eyes, she began to wonder what made Tala fall for her. You could see right away she wasn't very trusting. “Nice to meet you.” Lia said shaking hands with her. Christy smiled,
“So she's the one staying with you? Tala she's so cute.” Christy said smiling. Lia rolled her eyes and just drank some of her smoothie.
“Yeah, hey Christy and I were just about to leave to go watch a movie want to come?” Tala asked.
Lia shook her head no, “I can't…uh…me and my boyfriend are doing something. Thanks anyways.” Lia quickly turned around to walk away.
“Boyfriend?” Tala asked,
“Oh yeah it just happened last night…don't worry you know him. Even worse…you're even friends with him.” Lia smiled.
“I thought Bryan was only a brother?” Tala asked getting a little pissed off.
“He is, he's my older brother…not by birth Christy he's just a close friend. But no Tala it's not Bryan.” Lia turned around to face him so she could have a good look at his face. Tala was confused and pissed off.
Lia giggled, “No not Spencer Tala, give up? It's Kai.” Lia said. Tala's face changed, kind of to a shocked looked. “Yeah I kind of went to his room last night and things went from there…oh got to go he's waiting. Later Christy, bye Tala.” Lia turned around and walked out smiling to herself.
Christy turned and looked at Tala, “Hey…we're still going to the movies right?” she asked. Tala didn't answer her, he had other things on his mind. “Tala.” Christy said he turned and looked at her, “Huh?” she sighed, “Let's go.” She grabbed his hand and walked out the door dragging him behind her.

Sorry...i got grouned -- i get off groundation on january 1st, but i'll try to update soon I promise...anyways hope you enjoy