Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Distance Brought Us Closer ❯ Whats been missing ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What's been missing
Not really much to explain here. Tia and Lia are a little more open to each other. Tala's hate for Kai is starting to grow. Amanda can make all smile. A mirror breaks. Another dinner party oh and everybody hate Christy. Funny how that turns out huh?

Flash back
Bryan laid on his bed in his room. He looked over to his right and saw a table with a stereo sitting on top of it. He picked up a remote that was sitting next to him and turned the volume up a little louder. He closed his eyes and just sang along to the song he was listening to.
Tala stood outside of Bryan's door listening to the music Bryan had playing. He knocked on the door but Bryan had his stereo turned up so loud he didn't hear him. Tala opened the door and walked inside closing the door behind him. He went over by Bryan's bed and stood there waiting for Bryan to turn and see him.
Bryan finally opened his eyes about five minutes later. He turned and saw Tala standing there. He sat up and turned off his stereo. “Yeah?” Bryan turned to face Tala, Tala just sat on Bryan's bed. “Nothing…” Tala answered as he sat there.
Bryan turned and sat down in a chair by his door. “You know Tala, usually when you come in here something is bothering you.” Bryan said. Tala looked up trying to think of exactly why he came in there.
End of flashback

“Ok she's almost ready.” Clare said walking into the living room, she went over to the couch and sat down in between Hiro and Tyson. “She's a little angry too so be warned. Don't give any compliments just smile and don't say anything ok?” Clare asked looking around the room.
“Got it.” Hillary said smiling. Tala turned and looked at Kai who was standing behind the couch talking to Ray. Tala rolled his eyes and got up to go into the kitchen.
Lia looked at herself in the mirror in her bathroom. “Almost done sis.” Tia said as she stood behind her sister brushing her hair. The twins were both in dresses. Tia had on a white dress where the sleeves hung off her shoulders. Her hair was in a high pony tail and a white rose that was just above her left ear.
Lia looked at herself in the mirror. Lia had on a black dress and black arm warmers. Her hair was down and a black rose was in her hair just above her right ear.
“Done.” Tia said backing up and smiling. Lia stood up and looked at herself in the mirror again. She reached for a glass perfume bottle and threw it at the mirror causing it to break into tiny pieces. Tia and Lia both stood their without moving and without saying a word.
“Tia?” Lia asked looking at herself in the remains of the mirror that was still hanging on the wall.
“Yeah?” Tia answered looking down at the broken pieces.
“Why do I feel this way?” Lia asked.
Amanda ran over to Clare after hearing glass break.
“Did you hear that?” Tyson asked looking around the room, it was quiet now. Bryan turned and started to walk down the hall to see what was wrong.
“ Bryan don't, Tia's with her she'll be fine in a few minutes.” Clare said Bryan stopped and walked into the kitchen to see Tala.
The two girls stood there in silence. Lia was still waiting an answer to her question.
“I don't know.” Tia answered as she stepped on a piece of glass.
“I'm confused, I'm filled with anger and I'm also filled with sadness and a little jealousy.” Lia told her twin.
“You feel jealousy because of Christy I know that for a fact. You fill sadness either because you miss Tala or because you want him back and he can't see that. The anger part…well it's because you still haven't forgiven him.” Tia said as she started picking up the broken pieces on the floor.
“So the anger is from him leaving without taking me or considering how I would feel if he left?” Lia asked,
Tia nodded, “That's one way to put it sister.” Tia smiled to herself.
“So then…the other feeling that I'm mostly confused about…Happiness? Why do I feel that?” Lia asked.
“Well…it's because…it's a number of things. You're happy because you got to see him. You're happy because you see he's doing well. You're just happy because you see he's not sad and depressed. You're happy because he found someone else and mainly because he's happy.” Tia went to pick up another piece of glass but Lia grabbed her hand.
“It's ok I'll clean it up. It's my mess so let me do it. You just go and be with the others ok?” Lia asked.
“How about we do it together?” Tia asked, “I like that idea.” Lia answered.
Amanda sighed, “They take forever.” Amanda said, Clare looked down at her.
“Amanda just wait ok?” Clare asked Amanda ignored her and was Bryan walk back into the room.
“I'll be back.” Amanda said as she walked off.
“Where are you running off to kid?” Bryan asked as he picked Amanda up as she walked by him.
“Amanda Clare said to wait.” Tyson said.
“I'm not going that way.” Amanda said as Bryan put her down. Amanda smiled as she walked into the kitchen.
Tala sat in a chair at a table. He looked down at what he was wearing, a black suite. “I look like a penguin.” He said to his self then smiled as that reminded him when Lia wore the same outfit he had on just to cheer him up one day and was acting like a penguin.
“Couldn't agree more with you on that.” Tala looked up and turned to see a girl wearing a red dress with red rose in her hair.
“Amanda.” He said a shocked to see her there.
“That's my name. Something tells me that you're having problems.” Amanda sat down in his lap. Tala sighed and nodded, Amanda hugged him and he hugged her back.
“I need that shrimp.” He said.
“That's what I'm here for Tala. Come on let's go.” She said getting up and grabbed his hand and walked back into the living room.

Flashback
“I don't know Bryan…I guess it's just…are Kai and Lia going out?” Tala asked looking at Bryan. Bryan picked up a guitar and started playing it. “They are aren't they?” Tala asked as Bryan ignored him.
“Look Tala I don't want to start that crap ok?” Bryan said as he kept playing.
“When…how?” Tala asked Bryan ignored him. Tala got up and started walking towards the door.
“Christy called…there's going to be a dinner party tonight.” Bryan said as Tala opened the door and walked out.
“Kai.” Tala said as he saw Kai walking out of his room. Kai ignored him and kept walking but Tala followed him.
“What Tala I'm in a rush.” Kai said going to the front door. Tala stopped and thought to his self, “Never mind forget it…” Kai left.
Tala sighed as he went into his bedroom and turned on the radio. He laid in his bed as he began singing the song. Lia smiled as she stood outside Tala's opened window and sang along too.
Lia-I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me
Tala-I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me
Lia-'m gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me
Tala-Yeah, I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me
Tala-Yeah, you're gonna remember me boo
I'm gonna remember you too
I can't forget all the crazy shit we used to do
You was doing too much, I wasn't doing enough
That's what your friends say, you got a man anyway
I can't explain them either, I don't wanna leave ya
Hell yeah, it's hard to walk away when I see you
When I see you I remember when the day
I put my shoes on and moved on before you could say
Lia-I saw you with your new girl just yesterday
And I feel that I must confess
Even though it kills me to have to say
I'll admit that I was impressed
I guess I'd call it show of affection
Gotta commend you on your selection
Though I know I shouldn't be concerned
In the back of my mind I can't help but question
Lia-Does she rub your feet
When you've had a long day
And scratch your scalp
When you take out your braids
Does she know you like to play PS2
'Til 6 in the morning like I do
Lia-I can't explain this feeling (Tala-yeah)
Lia-I think about it everyday
And even though we've moved on (Tala-uh huh)
It gets so hard to walk away
I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me
Walk away
Walk away
(Tala-Forever you will live in my memory)
Walk away
I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me
Walk away
I can't forget how we used to be
Lia-I guess I have to live my life from day to day
Hoping maybe you'll come back
I know I tell myself not to be afraid to move on
But it seems I can't
Though my new man is giving me attention
But it ain't the same as your affection
I know that I should be content
In the back of my mind I can't help but question
Lia-Does he kiss me on my forehead
Before we lay
Show up on my doorstep
With a bouquet
Does he feel me in the middle of the day
Just to say baby I love you like you used to
Lia-I can't explain this feeling (Tala-I can't explain) (Tala-yeah)
I think about it everyday (Tala-everyday)
And even though we've moved on (Tala-moved on) (Tala-uh huh)
It gets so hard to walk away
I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me
Walk away
Walk away (Tala-walk away)
(Tala-Forever you will live in my memory)
Walk away
I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me
Walk away, yeah
I can't forget how we used to be
Lia-I'm gonna remember you
Tala-You're gonna remember me
Lia and Tala-The things we did, the way we share our fantasies
Just you and me, my friend, my love, my family
How did we lose the love that was meant to be
Tala-Sometimes I kiss her, wish that it was you that I'm kissin'
Lia-Sometimes I miss him, wish that it was you that I'm missin'
Tala-Sometimes I hug her, wish that it was you that I'm huggin'
Lia and Tala-And I realize how much I'm buggin
Tala-I miss you
Lia-So how do I express this feeling
'Cause nobody compares to you
And you know that she'll never love you like I do
(Tala-Yeah) Lia-I can't explain this feeling (uh huh)
Lia-I think about it everyday (Tala-everyday) (Tala-yeah)
Lia-And even though we've moved on (Tala-yeah)
Lia-It gets so hard to walk away
Lia-I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me
Lia-Walk away (Tala-I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me)
Lia-Walk away (Tala-I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me)
Lia-Walk away (Tala-I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me)
Tala-I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me
Lia-Walk away
Tala-I can't forget how we used to be
(Tala-I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me
Tala-Forever you will live in my memory
Tala-I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me)
Lia-I can't explain this feeling
Lia-I think about it everyday
Lia-And even though we've moved on
Lia-It gets so hard to walk away
Lia and Tala-I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me
Lia-Walk away (walk away)
Lia-Walk away (walk away)
(Tala-Forever you will live in my memory)
Lia-Walk away
Lia and Tala-I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me
Lia-Walk away
Tala-I can't forget how we used to be
Lia and Tala-I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me
Lia and Tala-I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me
End of flashback

Lia and Tia both walked out of Lia's room and down the hall and into the living room. “So you all ready to go?” The twins asked at the same time. Clare looked at her two younger sisters. “You two ok?” she asked and they both nodded. “We're fine, never felt any better. Right sis?” Lia asked turning to look at Tia. “Right.” Tia smiled as Lia hugged her. “Sweet, then come on let's get this party started!” Amanda stood up and walked off with everyone following her.

I got another chapter up. I think this will explain a lot of your questions, I hope. If not let me know and I'll fix it I promise. I picked out that song because I got the idea from that song and from my own experience, but mine was a little different. I'll write a story about that later. Well read and review thanks bye