Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Distance Brought Us Closer ❯ Surprises are everywhere ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Surprises are Everywhere
Clare, Bryan, Kai, Spencer, and Tia all have a little secret that needs to be shared. Lia finds out something about Christy she doesn't want to know. Amanda's lovin life and everything else. Tala might get he what he actually wants. Hmm, not bad not bad.

Christy smiled as she stared at herself in the mirror, she had on a long peach colored dress. Her blond hair was in a high pony tail.
 
“Jessica what do you think?” Christy asked turning to a girl that had black hair and gray colored eyes.
 
“Envious.” The girl answered.
 
“Just the answer I wanted to hear.” Christ smiled. Jessica walked over to her, Jessica wore a long black dress with fishnet sleeves and fishnet arm warmers. Her hair was down and around her neck was a necklace with a pentagram on it.
“Christy when's he coming?” Christy turned and walked out her large bathroom and into her even larger bedroom. A girl with red hair and green eyes was sitting on a pink couch in front of a large flat screen tv.
“Sarah aren't you going to get dressed?” Christy ask looking at her.
The red haired girl looked up, “In a minuet damn. Why must you rush me? I have some time left.” The girl said then stood up and walked over to a closet and pulled out a yellow colored dress.
“Lisa hurry up.” Christy turned to see another girl sitting at a large mirror applying makeup to her face.
“Look bitch if you dare tell me to hurry up one more time I swear sweetheart you'll wish you never even learned those words.” The girl said.
Christy eyed her, “Was that a threat?” Christy asked.
The girl got up and walked over to Christy and stared her down. A girl had dark brown hair and light brown eyes, her dress was a brown short dress that went well with her skin tone.
“Miss Christy, more guest have arrived.” A voice called out from the other side from Christy's door.
“Thank you Debbie, let them in and show them to the dinning hall right away. Lisa will be down in a few to host.” Christy said. Lisa rolled her eyes,
“Well Lisa since the party was your idea. Please.” Christy stepped aside so Lisa could get to the door. “Knock them dead Lisa.” Sarah said smiling.

Lia looked around a large dinning hall that was inside Christy's house. It was decorated with roses. One thing she noticed was that all the roses were only four colors, black, pink, red, and yellow. There wasn't that much lighting, since it was all only candles that were on all the tables. There was a stage where a band was playing music.
 
"Lia." Lia turned to see Amanda sitting at the right of her. Amanda smiled as she had finally gotten her sisters attention. "So what do you think?" Amanda asked.
Lia toke another good look around, "Hm, not bad."
"Why are you so quiet?"
"Have nothing to say."
"Why not?"
"Shouldn't you be over by Tyson?"
"OH yeah almost forget be back later." Amanda got u and moved to another table.
Lia toke in a deep breath and let it all out with a big sigh. She turned to look expecting to see Clare, and Tia both sitting there at the table still but nope. Instead she just found Tala sitting there playing with the rose petals that was scattered on the table. She smiled as he reached for a red rose and played with it with his fingers. Tala looked up to find Lia staring at him. He smiled back, he more than anything wanted to say something about how she looked. But he knew that she was in between her two breaking points, and that's the last thing he needed was her having an emotional break down or her picking up something and throwing it at him with anger. She was so much stronger when she was pissed off and carried away like that. "Lia."
Lia blinked twice breaking out of some daydream she got lost in. She looked at Tala with a little shocked, "Yeah?" she gave a response to show that she was listening how.
Tala looked around, there were so many things he wanted to say to her and didn't know what to say first. He didn't turn away from her, he figured that sooner or later in the middle of their conversation someone's going to show up and ruin everything.
"Tala." he turned to his left only to stare coldly at the person that just called out his name.
"What Lisa?" he asked.
"Enjoying your self?" Lisa smiled, Tala turned back to face Lia. It wasn't that he didn't like Lisa, it was more like he just wanted everyone to go away for a while. Lisa turned and looked at Lia and smiled,
"Lia..." Lia looked up at Lisa wondering why in hell would she know her name.
"Hm, nice dress, looks really good on you. Also makes everyone noticed your blue eyes." Lisa turned and walked away, Lia smiled, "Thank you..." to late.

Bryan looked at the sky to see nothing but stars. He was standing out on a balcony along with Clare, Kai, and Spencer.
 
"So that's how it is?" Clare nodded,
 
"Damn, what's Lia going to do when she finds out?" Bryan turned to look at the other three. Everyone else looked at each other hoping the other had an answer but no one did.
 
"I'll tell her." Kai said all of a sudden.
 
"Won't be easy." Tia's voice said, she was standing just outside the door keeping an eye out on Lia.
 
"Yeah I know" Kai walked inside.
 
"Well Clare looks like we'll be spending a lot of time together for now on." Bryan smiled,
 
"Yeah I mean if Lia believes it and doesn't try anything stupid." Spencer added.
 
"I feel so much better now...not." Clare said as they all walked in. Tia sighed as she walked behind her older sister to a table where Amanda was, along with Spencer.
Bryan sat down next to Tala, Tala turned to look at him. "What's wrong with you?" He asked Bryan ignored him. His attention was on Kai, he had missed whatever Kai had asked Lia. But now Lia was up and walking off holding hands with Kai.
"Bryan." Bryan turned, "What?" he answered.
"Never mind. "Tala said.
Bryan sat back in his chair, "Tala earlier today, are you..." Tala looked at him.
"Yeah why?" he answered Bryans question even though Bryan couldn't think of the way he wanted to put his question
"What about..." Bryan was cut off, "You know that thing the goes you never know what you have until you let it go or lose it?" Tala asked.
Bryan nodded, "But what does that..."
"You never can miss something until it's actually gone and there's a small chance you'll get it back. I'll take my chances and try."
"Lia said that to us. She also said that maybe it's not always best to do that." Tala turned away from him, "Yeah I remember that." Tala said kind of hoping he wouldn't finish.
"SO then you probably know what's coming next." Bryan smiled, "After that she said, if you love something let it go, if it comes back its yours if not then it was never yours to begin with." Bryan smiled as he watched as Clare danced with Hiro, Tia with Ray, and Amanda with Tyson. Bryan thought for a moment, smiled and then turned to face Tala who was too focused on the flame of the candle.
"Funny." Bryan said, Tala turned turn to look at him. "We let them go and they came back except for one. Ever thought that she was waiting for you to come back?" Bryan asked.
Tala sighed and stood up, "I'm going to go look for Christy I'll be back in a bit. When I do, I might want to leave." Tala turned and walked off. Bryan smiled.

Lia sighed as she walked down a hall. She looked around trying to figure out exactly where she was. Somehow she got split up from Kai, and she had no idea where she was. She stopped and noticed an interesting painting. It was of Christy and she guessed the others in the painting were her parents. Christy was standing on top of something so she could be higher than her parents, and her parents were sitting below her smiled. "Weird...she doesn't look like any of them." Lia said just looking at her parents. Lia turned to walk off but something in the corner of her eye caught her attention about the painting. She quickly turned to look over Christy's parents, she looked over Christy's father which didn't seem weird. But she looked over her mother carefully and came across crystal clear blue eyes. "...Mom..." Lia reached out to touch the painting.
Tala turned a corner and walked down a hallway full of pictures. He looked at each one as he passed by, then he saw something up ahead that made him stop. Lia was just a few feet from him, she was standing in front of a painting just staring at it. "Lia." She turned not expecting to find Tala standing there.
"I was just leaving." Lia turned to walk away.
Tala sighed as he stood there alone for a moment or two, "Lia wait," he grabbed her arm and turned her around.
"What?" she asked
Tala let go of her arm and stared at her as she stood there. He tried to say something but wasn't exactly sure if it was the right thing to say or if should really say. Plus he knew if he tired to speak it'll all come out at once so to fix all that, he just turned and walked the other way and she followed.

MAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm back again you guys this time I know I'm here to stay. I had a few things going wrong. Check this out apperently I got a 3.0 on my report card and some how my thing got swiched up with my cousins. -- ain't that a trip? SO I was basicly grounded for nothing! UGH I'm so mad...now I get to take my anger out on my story yes!