Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Distance Brought Us Closer ❯ broken hearts ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Broken Hearts
Kai and Tala fight, Lia ends up in the hospital behind those two. Christy's a bitch (like who didn't see that coming?), and uh yeah that's it

Kai looked around, She was just behind me, where'd she go? He couldn't find Lia anywhere. He stopped in front of a door and sighed, "She couldn't have gone to far...then again this is a large house..." he looked around trying to think where exactly she could've went.
 
"Tala what's wrong with you?" he turned to look at the door he stopped in front of. He stood by the side of the door and looked to see Tala and Lia standing on a balcony.
Lia stood behind Tala wondering why he was so quiet and wanted her around him. "I left Kai, I really need to go find him." she said. Tala looked up at the night sky and watched a shooting star go by. "I'm sorry."
Lia looked at him with confusion, "It's not your fault we got a little split up."
"No wait...yeah it is." He turned around and faced her
"No not really we were just walking and I turned down the wrong hallway and..." he cut her off
"It is my fault, I left you."
Lia rolled her eyes, Oh now you wanna apologize...where was this a week ago?
"Sorry it toke a long time to say sorry."
Lia kicked at the wall, "It's not like you can be forgiven." she said wondering if she had said it loud enough for him to hear.
"Why not?"
Lia turned around quickly to face him. She couldn't exactly tell which emotion was stronger. She felt anger, happiness, and sadness. She knew it in her eyes she was expressing anger because his looked changed to sadness. Instead of just responding him right away yelling at him she reached for a rose that was in a vase on the floor. She picked it up not even realizing that she had poked one of her fingers with the thorn until she felt blood run down her finger. "I trusted you." She said tearing off the petals and tossing them off the side of the railing.
"You trusted me?" he asked, "If you..." she cut him off.
"My parents just left me they only wanted Tia and Clare. I felt alone even after me and my sisters were together. It still didn't help much even though I knew they cared. I met you and you even promised me you'll never leave. Worse you said if you did then you'd come back for me. Tala...you didn't come back." She finished tearing off rose petals, she began to stare at the sky. She wanted to find anything to look at to get her away from Tala's expression.
"But you said that..." she cut him off once again.
"It doesn't matter what I said Tala. I trusted you to be there like you said you would be." she sighed then felt a hand on her shoulder. Lia didn't bother to turn around at all.
"Tala..." she felt his breath on the side of her neck. It was so warm, she closed her eyes and smiled she missed that more than anything. His arm was hugged around her waist and the other was close to her chest.
"I know, and that's why I'm sorry. I should've came back or at least sent for you." he whispered in her ear, "Toke me a long while to realize how important you really are to me. I'm sorry I didn't think about you at all." He kissed her on her cheek and slowly began working his way down to her neck in between pauses while he talked. "So how about you let me show you how much I care, how sorry I am, how much I really want you back." Lia turned around quickly but he didn't let go instead now they were face to face and he still had his arms around her.

Kai looked out the window, he was getting sick of just standing there listening without looking. He wasn't sure what was going on. There was a moment or so of silence. He quickly opened the door that lead to the balcony to find Lia and Tala both kissing. Lia hadn't noticed Kai at all, she pushed Tala away from her.
 
"You think it's that easy Tala? Think again. You have no idea what's happened here tonight." She looked down at Tala who was laying on the floor. "Or do you even care?" She asked as he stood up.
Kai looked at them both he only stood there surprised that neither had noticed him.
"Or wait do you even know?" Tala looked at her, "My mom left us to be a part of her family." Lia pointed at the door. Tala didn't really have to look to get it.
"What?" Tala asked
Lia stood there for a moment thinking of what to say. Why was she mad at Tala? It wasn't his fault, he's never even met her mom before. Some reason she couldn't even take looking at him. She turned her back to him trying her best not to be sick. Once again she felt him wrap his arms around her.
"Get off me." she said in a cold voice. He didn't listen at all instead of that two things at once hit him in the face. Nails dug deep inside his cheek on one side and the other a fist made contact. Lia turned around to see Kai, all she did was just blink and all of a sudden everyone was surrounding the door to the balcony watch Kai and Tala fight.
"Lia!" she didn't turn around to see who called her named all she was too shocked at everything.
"Lia watch out!" Bryan yelled out Lia looked up but to late only thing she saw was the edge of the balcony seem farther and farther away from her. She turned to look down and saw the ground coming closer and closer into view.
Amanda stared over the edge of the balcony then turned to look at Kai and Tala who were both out of breath and bleeding.
"You fucking ass hole." Amanda went to tackle Tala down and start fighting with him but Bryan grabbed her.
"Calm down ok forget them." Bryan said as Amanda struggled trying to get loose from his grasp.
"Spencer get everyone out of here." Bryan yelled out,
"Oh right...move it or lose it people nothing to see here folks shows over!" Spencer said making everyone walk away.
Amanda kicked Bryan in the shin and he instantly dropped her. She quickly got up, "If Lia is seriously hurt I swear you two are going to be in hell!" Amanda said running off to check up on Lia, Clare sighed as she followed after Amanda not even stopping to look any one in the face.
Bryan turned to look at Tia who was just standing there,
"You ok?" Bryan asked she didn't answer him or move at all. Actually the only thing that happened next was Christy walked out to see everyone standing there. Christy smiled as she looked over the edge and saw Lia just laying there.
"Well look what we have here." Christy turned to look at Tala and Kai.
"You seemed like you're happy about this." Christy turned to look at Tia.
"And what if I am?" Christy asked looking at Tia, "Nothing you can do about it. You're sister's the one that does all the fighting not you."
"Think that'll stop me from kicking your ass?" Tia asked,
"Hey I think that's enough for one day." Bryan said stepping in between Tia and Christy.
Christy rolled her eyes and turned to look at Tala, "And you deserved that, break up with me just for her. That's exactly what you get, hope you feel like shit." Christy walked off. Tia was about to follow her but Bryan grabbed her by her arm.
"Tia forget it ok, we'll get back at her later."

Tala walked inside his home closing the door behind him. He walked over into the living room and sat on the couch. Kai, Bryan, and Spencer all walked in after him. Spencer went straight to his room and Bryan and Kai walked into the living room.
 
"Tala..." Tala ignored Kai who had called his name.
 
"Tala come on you can't be mad forever" Bryan sat down next to him Tala got up and threw something at Kai and walked to his room. "I guess he can..." Bryan said as he got up and him and Kai followed Tala.
Tala sat on his sink counter in his bathroom.
"Tala..." He rolled his eyes as he turned to look at a wall clock. It was 3 in the morning and those two have been knocking trying to get him to talk since at least 12.
"Tala come on we need to talk?" Tala looked up and stared at his ceiling. Spencer understood that he just wanted to be alone so why can't Kai and Bryan?
"Alright fine then be an ass." Finally Tala thought to his self. He stood up and walked out of his bathroom and found Kai sitting in a chair by his door.
"Won't talk then at least listen." Kai said, Tala rolled his eyes as he turned around to walk back inside his bathroom but Bryan was standing in front of the door blocking it.
"I don't think you really have much of a choice now do you?" Kai asked Tala went over and laid down on his bed. He grabbed something from under his pillow, it was sleeping pills, he toke two and was out like a light.
"...Smart..." Bryan said trying to figure out where Tala and Lia get the sleeping pills from.

Clare sat in a chair in a light blue painted room facing Lia, who was laying in a hospital bed, Tia who was laying right beside Lia, and Amanda who had her back turned to all her sisters and was facing a wall.
 
"Amanda sooner or later you're going to have to face her." Clare said looking at Amanda.
 
"I'd rather die than to see Lia like this." Amanda said,
 
"It could've been worse..." Clare said, Amanda sighed and turned to look at Lia.
"She looks so peaceful." Tia smiled as she looked at the little smiled that was on Lia's face as she slept.
"I wonder what she's dreaming about." Clare shrugged
"Probably something happy" Clare turned and looked like Amanda who was sitting by a window. "Let me rephrase that, anything that doesn't have anything to do with Kai or Tala."
"Speaking of that sis," Tia sat up and looked over to Clare. "What's going to happen now? We're stuck here, we can't go back."
Clare stood up and walked over to Amanda and began playing with her hair. "I don't know, I guess just start a new life. Amanda will start school, I'll go back to school and look for a job, you have to go back to school and set an example for Amanda." Amanda giggled as Clare petted her.
"What about Lia?" Tia looked down at Lia, "Think she'll go back to school instead of being a street rat?"
"I hope not, but we don't really control that part of her." Clare looked down at Amanda.
Amanda sighed as she looked at all the different lights and everything, "I have a strong feeling that we're just only going to go through more problems than ever here."

MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! -- everyone lost