Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Distance Brought Us Closer ❯ Guilt wins ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hearts will bring you closer
Tala still really isn't talking to everyone. Lia's still in the hospital and O.O what's this she's being sued?

Bryan yawned as he walked down the hall and passed by Tala's bedroom door, he stopped in front of the do wondering if he should try and talk to Tala again. It's been a week since Lia's been a way and ever since they got home Tala's been ignoring them.
"Don't bother he toke four pills last night." Bryan turned around to see Kai. Nothing more was said, Bryan just turned and walked down the stairs with Kai behind him. They both walked into the kitchen to see Spencer sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal. Spencer looked up at them and smiled then continued eating his cereal. It wasn't long before Kai and Bryan joined him at the table.
"So Tala's still up in his room?" Spencer asked, the other two nodded, Spencer had a feeling that they would check up on him this morning. "I don't think he'll be coming down anytime soon."
Bryan looked up at Spencer, "Speaking of that...we need to go see Lia."
"After breakfast." Spencer and Kai both said
Bryan turned and looked as he saw Tala walk in.

Tia smiled as she brushed some of Lia's hair off her face. She had watched her twin sleep for almost two whole weeks. It didn't make her sad at all actually she was happy to see Lia sleeping for so long of a time. She laid right beside Lia on the bed and she'd stay their almost for a whole day watching her sleep and wouldn't leave until late that night and come back and do it again the next morning at around 7 or 8 depending on if Clare was awake or not. Amanda was having a hard time dealing with this a lot of the time she always asked if she could stay home or go to Tyson's she hated seeing Lia sick it bother her so much. Clare on the other hand wasn't worried about Lia at all what she was worried about was what was going to happen to her and her sisters once Lia gets up.
Tia turned and looked at Clare who was looking out a window. Not much was said between them, Amanda wasn't even there she ran off and went to Tyson's. Tia smiled as she opened her moth to say something to her older sister but what stopped her was when Bryan, Spencer and Kai all walked in. Right away Bryan walked over and checked up on Lia, Spencer grabbed a chair and saw down and Kai just stood there.
Lia opened her eyes as she felt a hand touch her cheek. "Lia." Tia and Bryan both said smiling, Lia started to open her mouth to speak but Bryan pressed down on her lips with one finger, "Don't talk ok?" Lia just closed her eyes and fell back to sleep. Kai turned and looked at Clare.
"You don't seem all that worried." Clare turned from the window and face Kai
Clare looked at him for a minute or two trying to decided exactly what she wanted to say to him, "I am, so what made you three come all of a sudden?", Bryan looked at her, "Why else? Lia's just like a little sis."
Kai nodded, "I was going to come sooner but Tia told me no and she made Bryan lock me up..."
Tia smiled at Clare, Clare didn't even show any emotion as to what she was feeling, Bryan noticed that right away, "What wrong Clare?"
Clare turned from Kai and looked at Bryan, Lia, and Tia and just sighed then turned to look out the window
Almost two hours went by and hardly anyone said a world, only thing that did happen was Lia woke up about twice then would fall back asleep not even two minutes after she woke. Amanda showed up out of nowhere she had flowers for her sister and she had a new hair style, it was black with blonde tips. That started a conversation for a while but then Amanda couldn't take it and just left. Spencer also left to check up on Tala and that was it. (as you can see I got nothing)
The whole day went by and it was getting pretty late. Clare was sitting in a chair next to Kai, Bryan and Tia were still where they were. Lia finally opened her eyes and looked around at everyone. She looked over to her left to see her twin laying by her side and to her right to see Bryan asleep. Lia sat up and actually tried to get out of bed but for some reason she couldn't whenever she tried moving her right arm it was almost was if someone twisting it so she just sat there. "Clare." she called out but noticed that Clare had fallen asleep in the chair. "Kai?" Kai was half asleep, Lia could see it in his eyes as he looked up to look at her.
"Lia?" Kai shook his head, he wasn't sure if she was actually awake or was he just asleep.
Lia sighed as she laid back down and stared at the ceiling, Kai had fallen asleep he thought it was a dream. "Amanda?" Lia said wondering where her little sister was. She thought to her self and came up with an answer to her own question. For some reason Lia felt really lonely, even though she had her close friends around her, she still felt like someone was missing. She rolled over and looked out a window to see nothing but different street lights and lights on from other buildings, it was pouring rain outside and she doubt if anyone was out there right now. But still she had kind of hoped that at least Tala would've been there by her side instead of Bryan. "He'll come Lia." Lia turned to looked at Tia. "What?" Lia asked.
Tia smiled, "I know what you're thinking, trust me Tala will come eventually. Guilt will soon eat away at him and he'll show."
"I hope so..." Lia yawned and fell asleep.
Clare woke up and saw Tia still laying by Lia, she got up and walked over to Tia and hugged her. "Come on I think it's time to go home." Clare said as she started playing with Tia's hair. Tia giggled and hugged Clare back. She stood up and stretched out a bit. Clare went over to Bryan and tapped him on the shoulder, Bryan looked up quickly thinking that maybe it was Lia but it wasn't.
"Leaving?" Bryan asked, Clare nodded. "Alright I guess we better get going too." Bryan said as he stood up and started to walk over to wake up Kai but stopped when the door opened up.

Tala sat in his room looking out his window watching the rain fall. He turned to look at his clock read the time and went back to staring out his window. He tired to keep his self doing something so he looked down. He wanted any excuse he could find so that he wouldn't go down and see Lia, even though more than anything he really wanted to.
 
"Tala you up?" Spencer's voice yelled out from down stairs. Tala didn't answer him he didn't want to. He know where they had all went and if he had answered him he would've asked how was Lia.
"Ok is that the only thing I can think about?" He said getting frustrated and looked at his cell phone that was sitting on the charger wondering if he had any new missed calls from Christy.
Tala picked up the phone and saw four, one from Kai, one from Bryan, and two from an unknown caller. "Of course, after what I did, can't expect that." he said as he pressed 1 and called his voicemail. "Four new messages." a voice said Tala sighed he thought about just deleting all but then he wanted to know about Lia so he ended up pressing 1 to listen to all messages. "First new message received today at 12 pm from Kai."
"Still sleep I'm guessing? When you wake up call me ok? Maybe since you won't talk to me in person you might talk to me over the phone. bye."
Tala rolled his eyes and pressed 7 to delete that message, "Next new message received today at 2:11 pm from Bryan."
"Hey Tala it's Bryan, anyways Spencer's heading home right now so just called to tell you that so uh bye."
Once again Tala pressed 7 and deleted that message, "Next new message received today at 8:42 pm from unknown caller."
"Tala...hey it's Christy...anyways uh I'm just calling to tell you that my parents are going to be suing Lia and..."
Tala didn't even both to finish listening to that message he pressed 7 right away, "Last new message received today at 11:43 pm from unknown caller."
"Tala, it's Mr. D. I heard about what happened and I just got a call from Christy's dad, I'm calling to tell you that if you want to visit Lia anytime tonight, she's awake, I'm in my office stop by in the next ten minutes and we'll go over there."
Tala sighed and ended the call then looked at the clock it was now 11:46, he sighed. He set his phone down on his bed and some how it just fell off the edge of his bed and landed by his jacket. "...Oh so even you're against me too? Alright fine but only because you suggested it ok?" He picked up his jacket and put it on and grabbed his phone and walked out of his room.

Tia smiled, "Tala you came." Tala didn't say anything just walked into the room and went over to look at Lia. Behind him was Mr. D. Clare looked at him and sighed she knew his reason for being there and she really didn't want to talk about it but she had to.
 
"What made you change you mind?" Bryan asked Tala turned and looked at him and rolled his eyes and turned back to Lia. Tala felt a little better now that he saw Lia.
 
"Anyways, Clare Tia we need to talk." Mr. D said sitting down in a chair.
Tia turned and faced him and Clare was standing next to Tia, "You do know about Lia being sued right?" Clare nodded, "Yeah I know."
Tia looked at Clare, "We're being sued? What for? Why? By who? When did this happen?" Tia asked looking around, Clare held up a hand that meant shut up, "We'll talk about it later." Clare said and Tia went over by Bryan and Tala.
Clare sat down in her chair next to Kai who was now awake and listening to the conversation. "It's a stupid reason if you ask me." Clare looked at Lia and not directly at Mr. D.
"Couldn't agree more with you on that." Mr. D also turned and looked at Lia. It got really quiet in the room like how it was earlier. Kai stood up and went over to Tala to try and talk to him to see if it would actually work.
Clare turned away from her little sister and back to Mr. D. "We really can't...I mean we don't have any money."
"If I didn't know that do you think I would be here?" Mr. D asked
Clare shook her head no then sighed, "I can't ask to you to give us money. I mean it's Lia there's no way she'll accept it at all."
"She won't have much of a choice...it's getting late and I can see you haven't been getting any sleep in. Tomorrow I want you to stop by my office around 12 and I want you to bring Tia along with you and we'll discuss everything over lunch."
"What about Amanda?"
"I don't think Amanda would be able to take what will be said."
"Fine, Tia lets go." Clare said Tia sighed and walked out with Clare.

i needed to put up another chapter and i did so what ya'll think?