Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Distance Brought Us Closer ❯ Clare and Tia ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Clare and Tia
Clare and Tia are now gone and now Lia has to figure out what she's going to do with Amanda, the kid isn't even 15 yet.

Lia groaned as she fell to her knees coughing, she thought to herself maybe leaving the hospital was a bad idea. She looked up and looked at the dark clouded skies, it was pouring rain. She sat down and started down at her feet, she didn't have any shoes on and she had on shorts and a tank top. She hugged her self and looked around, it was so cold outside.
 
"Why did I did I even agree to come here!" she yelled out loud making a few sleeping people wake up and turn on their lights. Lia laid back on the sidewalk and stared at the sky expect it to have an answer to her question. She stayed that way for about ten minutes then finally stood and started walking.
Tia knocked on Lia's hospital room, "Hey Lia?" She said smiling and walking in opening the door to find no one in there. "Lia?"
Lia yawned as she tried to keep her eyes open but couldn't. She looked down at her watch it was about 7, she'd been awake for only 8 or so hours. Yet she felt so sleepy. She looked around at a large amount of people walking around passing her holding onto bags and or suitcases, she was in an airport.
She only smiled, "Maybe I'm not the only one running away..." she told herself then stretched out on a bench. Her clothes were soaking wet from walking around outside in the rain. "Ok only one hour then I have to get on the plane." she told herself as she closed her eyes to get some sleep.
Tia kept looking around then looked outside, "Lia what did you get yourself into now?" she ran out of the hospital looking around for her sister. She ran into every place that she could asking anyone and everyone if they'd seen Lia. Of course it was a long while before she crossed someone that said they saw her walking around early that morning. Tia sighed as she kept looking around,
"This is stupid there's no way I'm going to find her." Tia sighed and turned to head home. If Lia didn't want to be found then there was no point in looking for her, she'll show when she's ready to show.
Tala sat up in his bed and looked at his clock to see it was only three minutes after 7. Something was bothering him, he didn't know what exactly but something just was bothering him. He got out of his bed and walked out of his room and into Bryan's room. He saw his friend asleep in his bed.
"Bryan." of course Bryan didn't wake up. Tala walked into Bryan's bath room and walked out with a towel and threw it on Bryan's face. Bryan sat up and pulled the towel off his face, it was so cold, he looked to see Tala standing there.
"Let's go." Tala said, Bryan laid back down and rolled over, "It's important come on." Bryan ignored him, "only thing important here is me closing my eyelids and falling asleep." Bryan said,
"Fine then I'll go check on Lia by myself then." Tala turned and walked out Bryan sat up and followed.

Lia and Clare both sat in a chair in Mr. D's office facing his desk, on the other side of them was Christy. Lia looked at Clare and eyed her, Clare didn't look at her younger sister or face her at all. All of a sudden the door opened and Mr. D plus some lady that looked a lot like Clare but only older walked in and sat down next to Christy.
 
Lia stood up and turned to walk out the room, "Lia sit down you're not leaving." Clare said. Lia turned around to see the four people in the room all sitting down. There was no way in hell Lia was going to stay in the room for more than five minutes without throwing a punch at someone.
"If you honestly think I'll stay in here with that bitch and her bad excuse as a mother then you're crazy." Lia said, Christy turned around and flipped off Lia. Lia just eyed her, she knew if she jumped on her now then Clare would stop her.
Christy smiled, "Who are you calling a bitch? Have you looked in the mirror lately? I mean eww."
Lia opened the door and tried to walk out but was stopped by Amanda and Tia, they were just walking in. Amanda looked around trying to figure out exactly why she was there. Then she looked at Christy and saw the woman sitting next to her and turned to leave but Tia grabbed her by the arm and stopped her. "Sorry...she wouldn't stay." Tia smiled.
Lia and Amanda both looked at Tia, "Oh so you were in on this as well!?" they both screamed, Tia nodded Amanda turned around from her and faced Mr. D.
"Clare I don't know how you put up with those two." the woman said.
Clare rolled her eyes, "Loud, rude, mean, I don't care they're still my sisters. I did a better job with them than you."
"Shut up, not you Clare, Mr. D. why are we here?" Amanda asked
Christy stood up and sighed then went over to Clare, "We came to take what should be with us." Clare sighed, "My older sister." Christy smiled as she stood in front of Clare.
Amanda looked at Christy, "She's not your sister."
"Want to bet?" Christy asked then looked at Clare.
"She's our sister Amanda, sorry but it's true. I'm not the only reason she's here, they want me and Tia." Clare turned and looked at Lia, Tia, and Amanda.
"No she's not!" Amanda turned and looked at Lia, "Tell Clare she's wrong."
Lia sighed, "So this is how it is huh? Take the ones that aren't screw ups? Take them...I really don't care."
"Hey Lia that's not what I said!" Amanda yelled at her Lia shook her head and grabbed Amanda
"If we're done here then we're leaving." Lia said looking at Mr. D.
Tia went over and stood next to Clare, "Sorry." Clare said looking at Lia and Amanda.
"Don't be it's always been like this we're rejected by our family we're used to it...well later." Lia and Amanda both walked out

Uh...I got confused? Or did I want you to be confused? Or did this not make any sense? Or is this what I planned? Meh no not really I couldn't think of anything else...i'll admit this one sucks...well heres more to make it better

Lia sat down in a corner looking at Amanda who was asleep next to her. Bryan walked over and sat down in front of Lia and smiled. "So...what are you going to do about Amanda?" Lia looked at Bryan and shrugged, there wasn't really much she could do, now it was her and Amanda. "Probably have her adopted by someone." Lia answered. Bryan looked down at Amanda and watched her sleep for a few more minuets before saying something about what Lia had just said. "And what about you?" Lia shrugged, "What about me?"
"What are you going to do?" Lia once again shrugged to Bryan's question
"I'll figure out something...I guess..."
"So this may be our last time together?"
"Yeah I guess..."
Bryan sighed and stood up, "Well stay for two more days, tomorrow's Tala's birthday."
Lia looked up at Bryan, "Yeah fine night." she laid down Bryan smiled and walked out the room.

Ok uh I couldn't think of anything else...so yeah...