Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Distance Brought Us Closer ❯ War bewteen three ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

War Between Three. 1
O.O Kai tells Lia that he doesn't want to let her go and if he does let her go then he doesn't want her with Tala. Amanda's being up up for adoption? Maybe...Tala's birthday! -- pretty much that's it I guess

Amanda woke up and looked around the room, she noticed Lia asleep next to her. Amanda smiled as she got up and walked out of the room leaving Lia there to sleep. Amanda walked up and knocked on a door she waited there for a few minutes then Kai opened the door and Amanda walked inside. She sat down on the floor and Kai sat on his bed. Amanda opened her mouth and began to tell him everything that happened yesterday.
Everything, starting from the time she woke up and ending when she sat up to go talk to him. When she finished Kai laid back in his back and stared at the ceiling to much information at once as soon as he woke up he couldn't really think. "Thanks Amanda that's exactly what I needed to hear as soon as I woke up." he said Amanda smiled and giggled then got up and walked out of his room. Kai grabbed his pillow and put it on his face, he needed more sleep.
Amanda smiled as she walked into the kitchen to see Bryan, Tala, and Spencer all in there. "Hey Amanda." Bryan said as Amanda smiled and went over and stood next to Tala. Tala looked down at her he didn't know what she wanted. "Happy birthday." she said all of a sudden, Tala rolled his eyes and walked out to go somewhere else way from everyone. Today just wasn't a good day for him it seemed like it was just only going to get worse somehow.

Lia walked inside the kitchen passing Tala, the two stopped and looked at each other. Neither one showed any expression in their faces as they just stood there looking at each other. Kai came in and Tala stepped aside to let him through. "Happy birthday." Lia said then walked away. Tala stood there trying to figure out what to say and couldn't think of anything at all. He just stood there even though Lia was already gone. He soon left after a few minutes went by. Spencer looked over to Bryan and Bryan just shrugged, he knew Spencer was going to ask what that was all about and honestly Bryan seriously didn't know.
Lia looked down at Amanda and smiled, Amanda looked back up at her trying to figure out what was Lia's smile for. It wasn't you're regular nice friendly smile. It was a smile you give to a person when you know something bad or a huge event is going to happen in their lives. Bryan also gave the exact same smiled to Amanda, also he went over and picked her up and hugged her for a long time which also worried Amanda. Amanda pushed him away from her scared to figure out what's going to happen to her. She ran over and hid behind Kai.
“Amanda…” Kai said looking down at her then looked at Lia, Spencer, and Bryan. “How about you run upstairs and you can go with me and Spencer to go pick up Tala's present alright?” Amanda smiled, Kai seemed to be the only one not acting funny. Amanda turned and ran out the room leaving them there.

Kai listened as her heard Amanda run upstairs and close a door behind her. Once he knew she wasn't listening in on them he turned and looked at Bryan and Lia. Lia looked down she knew what was coming next. Bryan knew also but he didn't know what to say. What could he say? “So you're going to have Amanda adopted?” Kai asked looking at Lia.
Lia was still looking down, she wanted to avoid looking at him. She didn't knew of he was angry about it or concerned or worried or what, “What else am I suppose to do Kai? I can't take care of her myself.”
“Spencer go check on Amanda will you? Tell her that she has time to take a shower if she wants I'm not in a rush.” Spencer nodded then turned and walked out.
Bryan sighed as he sat down in a chair and faced them both. He could already tell he was going to be there for a while. “Kai I think if she's really willing to live with that then let her. No point in stopping her.”
Lia twitched at what Bryan at just said. It rang over and over again inside her head in only a matter in seconds. She wanted to just cry in front of them but she couldn't. If she did Kai would've said his family will take Amanda and she didn't want that. “I don't see anything wrong with it.”
Kai and Bryan both turned and looked at Lia. Kai sighed, “This isn't about Tala right? I mean you didn't come up with that solution while thinking about him did you?”
Bryan looked down he didn't have to look at Lia to know she had at least one tear rolling down the side of her face. “Lia if you did then I'm with Kai. That really shouldn't be the answer to anything. Giving up on your sisters like that all because you give up on him? Does that sound right? Right now Tia's probably thinking of a way to get out of this mess. Knowing Clare she's probably already have an idea and working on it.”
Lia looked up at them, “I…Tala wasn't the only one I was thinking of….”
There was a few minutes of silence after that. Kai had no idea what to say. Bryan couldn't be what he was hearing, so Tala was still important to her. Bryan stood up and turned to walk out he didn't want to be a part of the conversation anymore.
Lia turned her back to Kai she didn't know what to say now. Ok so she was thinking about them both is that so wrong? She didn't want to have anything to do with them anymore. Tala was still…she wanted him back. Kai she liked him but she couldn't be all that happy with him she wanted Tala and after what happened Kai wasn't going to let that happen. Right when she was about to turn around to say something to Kai he had hugged her from behind. Lia began to tear up, Kai wasn't exactly Tala but she still felt something for him and she didn't want to hurt him like how Tala hurt her.
“Lia…” Lia let a few tears fall, Kai let go of her and turned her around so they were now face to face. “I…I know that you really do still love Tala a lot. And I know that he still loves you.” Kai hugged her and held on to her tight and began to whisper in her ear. “But I'm not going to let you go back to him. Not without a good fight. I couldn't stand just watching him hurt you like that and I don't want it to happen again. And you can tell him that you're self.”
Lia stopped crying and looked into Kai's eyes. He was serious about what he said and more than anything he was serious about her. She opened her mouth to try and say something but instead she felt a tongue touch her own. She pushed him and backed away from him. “Fine then have it your way. Between the three of us for now on until…tomorrow at 12…it's war” she turned and walked out.

.War Between three. 2
Kai is serious when he says he doesn't want Lia and Tala to be. Lia wants Tala more than anything and Tala wants her and also wants Kai to be buried 6 feet under. Bryan as always he's in the middle of it all. Amanda's scared of Kai. and Clare and Tia...uh...i dont know about them.

Tala walked among a crowd of people. He didn't look around to see exactly where he was he just kept looking ahead. Today was his 17th birthday and just like any other birthday for the last 3 or so years it's been nothing but gray for him. He stopped in front of a coffee shop and walked inside. Today should've been different, or so he thought. Once inside he ordered a cappuccino and went and sat down in a chair. He had Lia back…sort of…so why was today gray with him? He shook that though out of his head and drank his cappuccino once he was done he got up threw it away and walked out.
Lia looked around, she didn't really know where she was. “Tala?” She said in a low whisper as she walked. Since her conversation with Kai earlier she had been looking for Tala ever since. She ran inside a coffee shop and looked around then ran out after asking someone if they'd seen him. He had just left two minutes before she had walked in. She groaned as she stood outside the door. “Come on you couldn't have ran off that quick.” She yelled out as she ran off to continue looking for him.
Tala stopped in front of a large building or well it was where Mr. D's off was located. He was about to open the door and walk inside. “TALA!” He turned around to see who yelled out for him and was knocked down. He closed his eyes as he hit the ground with whoever tackled him down. He opened his eyes and found Lia laying next to him on the ground. A slight smile was on her face or maybe she had a huge smile, her hair was covering up half her face he couldn't really tell. He stood up and helped her up. Once she was standing Tala was going to ask her what was that for but she cut him off but hugging him. Of course he waited for a few seconds before hugging her back. “What's….why…” he couldn't really figure out what to say.
Lia smiled as she held on tighter to Tala, “I shouldn't have gotten with Kai. It was only to cover up…but…”
Tala smiled as he pulled her off him, “I get it you're sorry. It's ok.” He hugged her.

Kai stood on the rooftop of a large building. With him was Amanda, Spencer, Ray, Tyson, Max, and Hiro. Kai looked over and saw Tala and Lia right below across the street on the ground together. He turned back to look at Amanda who was in the middle of a staring contest with Max and.
 
“Kai Did you hear that?” Kai turned and looked at Tyson. He was about to say something back but something caught his eye. Quickly he turned around to see the two standing up and were about to kiss. Kai picked up a rock and threw it straight down the middle of them.
 
“Kai.” Kai didn't turn around to see who called him he just looked down.
Ray sighed as he stood next to Kai, “Kai…”
“I told her that I wasn't going to give her up that easily.” Kai turned to look at Ray.
Ray shook his head, “Jealousy right? Kai you can't keep her from him like that. Those are too strong of feelings for her to hide forever. When she got with you she probably just thought maybe giving someone else a chance it'll change things. She's learning that it's not. Sorry…but really from what it looks. She doesn't…didn't want you.”
Kai ignored him and turned and looked at Amanda who was now hiding behind Spencer and Hiro. “I want to go home now…” She said as she saw Kai was looking at her.
Ray smiled, “Amanda don't worry about it everything's fine.” That didn't make her feel any better.
“If you won't take me home then I'll just go by myself.” She turned and ran off before Spencer or Hiro could grab her.
“Amanda!” Tyson yelled out to late.
Lia looked up and saw Kai standing there. She all of a sudden felt anger towards him, well actually she hated him. He couldn't get mad at her like that for wanting Tala back.
“That ass hole.” Tala said, Lia looked down to see a rock on the ground between them. Tala picked it up and looked at Kai he wanted to throw it back at him but really what good would that do. Lia turned and walked off Tala followed.

Bryan laid on his bed playing his guitar looking up at the ceiling. He kept thinking to his self something bad was going to happen today but he didn't know what. Also he kind of wished he had went with Kai, Amanda, and Spencer to go shopping for Tala's present. He closed his eyes as he kept playing and began to sing a song.
Thinking of you makes me very sad
Because I know it's coming to an end
Even though we both think it's strong
How much longer until one falls
Funny, how we got so high
No we'll watch it all just die
It's not like when we first met
But both trying out very best
It could never bee how it was
All we do is fight and fuss
My love for you is now gone
It left when we lost all trust
(A/N: Yes this was wirttin by me!)
Bryan was cut off by the sound of someone knocking on his bedroom door. He sighed and he set the guitar down and went over and opened his door to find Amanda.
“Hey…you're all back?”
Amanda shook her head and hugged him. “ Bryan…promise me you'll do something.” He looked down at her and hugged back.
“Yeah I'll do something ok?” Amanda nodded.

Tia walked into a large blue painted room. She looked around and found Clare sitting in a chair staring out the window. Tia walked over and sat on the floor next to her older sister. Clare looked down at Tia and continued looking out the window. Clare could tell Tia wanted out of this horrid place, but honestly Clare wanted to keep Tia there. It was better than what Clare and Lia were doing for Tia and Amanda. Now if only she could put Amanda in here as well.
 
“I need to leave for a bit.” Clare said standing up. Tia turned to look at Clare, she wanted to ask if she could go but Clare seemed like she wanted to go by herself.
 
“Fine…I'll cover for back soon.” Tia said ad Clare walked out the door.
Lia giggled as Tala tried to hold in his laughter. They were sitting inside a movie theater watching a comedy. Lia turned and looked at him she smiled as she tickled him. Tala laughed and accidentally dropped the tub of popcorn on the person in front of them. He smiled as the person turned around and he saw it was some girl he had seen before, she wasn't all that upset. Once the girl turned around Tala turned and looked at Lia. “Come on stop already.” He said tickling her, she laughed. “Tala stop it…” she kept laughing because he kept tickling her.
“Tala no stop it.” she moved around in her seat trying to get him to top.
“Why should I?” he asked. A lot of people inside got tired of them laughing and got up and leave. Including them there were only a total of 4 people still inside. The other 2 were way in the front row making out.
“Alright stop.” She said Tala smiled as he stopped tickling her finally.
“You're no fun.” Lia stuck her tongue out at him he only rolled his eyes. Lia smiled as rested her head on his shoulder, he put his arm around her and kissed her on her forehead. “Hey Lia…what you get me for my birthday?”
Lia thought for a minute, “Well if I can remember correctly it's the same thing you got me for my birthday.”
He looked down at her and was surprised she said that, “You still remember that?”
She nodded, “Yep how could I forget?”
He frowned, “I was kind of hoping you'd forget that, I was 13 when I said that, I was kind of joking.”
She sat up and looked at him, “Yeah I kind of thought you were but I was still kind of hoping you weren't. Doesn't matter, still want to?”
He thought for a minute then looked at her and smiled, “Yeah why not, still a virgin?”
Lia thought about that question for a while then she thought about that night with Kai, then she thought about what if she answered him no. “Yes…you?”
Tala smiled at her he wanted to say no because really thanks to Christy it was a no. But what if Lia had expected him to stay a virgin for her? “And what happens if I say no?”
Lia shrugged, “Then you'd be my first and I won't be your first.”
Tala wanted to say something about that but looked down at it watch it was almost 7 at night he forgot that everyone wanted him back at 5
“We'll talk about this later come on we got to go.” He said standing up and held out his hand she smiled and she stood and the two walked out holding hands.

Clare stood in front of a large building looking around. She sighed as she looked down at her watch and then kept looking around. “Clare.” She turned and saw Kai walking over to her. Clare smiled she turned around and walked inside with Kai right behind her.

Bryan laughed as he saw Tala and Lia walk in together. He wasn't expecting to see them together at all. He was kind of expecting to see Lia by herself. Lia walked over to Amanda who was listening to music and kind of cut her off. Amanda looked up at Lia and wanted to ask what made her so happy all of a sudden but she just turned and looked at Tala and kind of guessed it and knew she was right.
 
“So Where is everyone?” Tala asked looking around.
 
Bryan shrugged, “Kai left Spencer went to go pick up more snacks and the party hasn't started yet.” Bryan smiled. laughed as he saw Tala and Lia walk in together. He wasn't expecting to see them together at all. He was kind of expecting to see Lia by her self. Lia walked over to Amanda who was listening to music and kind of cut her off.
Tala turned and looked at Amanda who was now trying to plug up some speakers. Lia stood next to her telling her what to do. He ignored them and turned back to look at Bryan. “So Kai's not here?” Tala asked Bryan nodded.
“Yeah Amanda was with him but something happened and I guess he scared Amanda and she's been here ever since.” Bryan looked at Amanda then shook his head. “Amanda kept saying something about him and throwing a rock but I don't really remember…what you do with Lia?”
“Movie, lunch, uh mall, arcade, the usual.” Tala said sitting down Bryan smiled and sat next to him.
“Lia seems kind of unstable, better be smart tonight and make it easy for her.” Tala turned and looked at Bryan
“How'd you know?”
“Trust me when she calls you her brother and tells you everything that's one thing you won't ever get her to shut up about. She's stop since Kai…”
“Kai? When did that happen?”
“The first night she was here. How the hell do you think he got her to change her mind about you for a bit?”
“She said yes”
“Also she wasn't expecting to be with you again.”
“Fucking Kai…he did that on purpose to keep her away from me…..oh that bastard's good…” Tala stood up and walked out Lia and Amanda turned and faced Bryan.
“He's fine just pissed off about what Kai said.” Lia and Amanda both shrugged and went back to doing whatever they were doing.

A Letter? (War Between Three. 3)
Clare and Kai are hanging out together in an office...why? Lia goes and gets Tia to bring back to the party but something slips instead.

Clare sat in a chair front of Mr. D's desk. Kai sat in a chair just to the right of her. Mr. D handed Clare a sheet of paper, Clare went to reach for it but he put up his hand.
 
“This is only if they agree.” Clare nodded to show that she understood what he had just said.
 
“Well, look at the time. If you two don't hurry you'll be late.” Kai and Clare both stood up Mr. D went to shake hands with Clare but she only reached over and hugged him then turned to run out with a huge smile on her face.
Kai stood watching the door slowly close behind Clare.
He went to follow, “Kai, I couldn't help but realize that you're in a fight with Tala.” Of course that stopped Kai; he didn't turn around to face Mr. D more like he froze up.
“I know that you two must have some good reason for fighting. However I must say this, you can't get mad if she chooses him.” Kai stood there for a minute or two actually taking that in and thinking. He turned around to face Mr. D and started to speak but he shook his head and walked away.

Spencer walked into the now crowed living room trying to make his way over to the front door. He liked parties but when it came to all the people and all the crowding it kind of pisses him off. After five or so minuets he finally reached the door and walked outside.
 
“What toke you?” He turned around and saw Bryan leaning against the side of the house, Lia and Amanda both quickly ran over to them from the back gate.
“Ok we quickly go get my twin and then we come right back. Got it?” Lia asked and everyone nodded in response. “What do I do?” Amanda asked already knowing that she wasn't going with them. “You stay, keep Tala busy.” Lia answered her question.
“Actually you can replace that dj Spencer hired. Honestly he sucks I haven't seen not one person dance two songs in a row.” Bryan looked over to Spencer who rolled his eyes. Amanda smiled and watched them walk off.

Tia sat in a large bedroom staring out the window. She looked over to the door hoping that Clare would just walk in at any time. She sighed as she turned back to look out the window. All of a sudden the door opened and closed.
 
Tia stood up, “Where the…Lia?” Tia asked staring at her twin who was standing right in front of her. Lia smiled as she held up a backpack,
 
“Hurry up and change I want to get back before all the cake is gone.”
Clare walked inside the large bedroom and looked around, “Tia?” she whispered noticing no one was there. Lia climbed from under a bed and looked up. Clare looked down at her younger sister with confusion,
“Uh…don't ask why I'm down here…” Lia said getting to her feet. Clare rolled her eyes and turned to notice Tia walking back into the room. Clare shrugged her shoulders and decided that she wasn't going to ask any questions as to why Lia was there and under the bed. All three girls both just turned around and walked out the room.

“Geez…what's taking them so long?” Spencer asked looking up the sky. He and Bryan were sitting out in a dark alley waiting for Tia and Lia to show up. Bryan sighed, “Have you realized we haven't trained once yet?” Spencer looked down at Bryan. Yeah it was true; they've been kind of slacking on that. All of a sudden they heard footsteps getting near, “Lia, what toke you?” Spencer asked then looked to see it was Kai. “What the hell are you doing here?” Spencer asked.
Kai looked at Spencer then turned and looked at Bryan who didn't look all that happy to see him. “I'm waiting for Clare.” Kai said. Bryan stood up and turned to Kai. “That was fucked up what you did today.” Kai ignored him, “Do you have any idea how scared Amanda was?”
“No one told her to stay.” Kai finally said
“Uh…guys.” Spencer tried to get their attention.
“No one told you to throw a rock at Tala. Come on Kai this is stupid. If Lia wants Tala let her have him.”
“Why should I? She seems a whole lot happier with me. I mean at least I don't make her cry on purpose and I was the one who told her we were leaving.”
“Guys…uh…now isn't a good time to discuss that.”
Bryan put up a hand to shut Spencer up, “Yeah ok I'll admit that's true and everything. And how do you know if she actually got that letter or not. I mean if she did get it, you think she would've been this pissed off at Tala?”
“She had to have gotten it. I left it in her notebook.”
“Which never got to her.”
“Oh crap…here we go.” Spencer said, “The one with the skulls on it?”
“Yeah, it never got to her. Tala was the one who had it last remember?”
“You mean to tell me that my notebook actually had a letter in it from Kai saying you were all leaving. But it happened to be the notebook that I shared with Tala so he got it?”
“Yes, Tala saw your letter Kai and toke the notebook.”
Bryan and Kai both turned to look behind them and saw Tia with her arms folded across her chest, and Lia with both hands on her hips looking extremely pissed off. Clare stood behind them both giving Bryan and dirty look.
Spencer started backing away, “Uh…well it's been great sticking around and everything but I hear someone calling me.” He turned around and ran off. Bryan watched Spencer disappear and then turned to see all eyes on him. “Uh…oh crap.”
“So…about this letter Bryan.” Kai and Lia both said.