Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Distance Brought Us Closer ❯ Amanda the angel ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Amanda the Angel
So once again about this letter...Looks like the only way anyone and find out about it is depending on what Amanda decides with it.

Spencer ran back into the crowed living room and this time actually made it through quicker. “Hey Tyson, where's Tala?” He said noticing Tyson and Max standing in the kitchen eating cake. Tyson of course had his mouth full of cake and couldn't answer. Spencer then turned to look at Max and saw he had stuffed his face as well. Max pointed out to the back door. Spencer rolled his eyes and walked out to the back and found Tala standing up talking to Ray. “So that's what happened?” Ray asked, and Tala nodded. “Hm, alright then. I guess I have to talk to Kai later.”
“Uh yeah about Kai…Tala we need to talk.” Spencer said pulling Tala away from Ray and a little closer to where Amanda was playing music. “Bryan told them about the notebook.”
“What notebook? Told who about it? And where's Bryan and Lia?” Tala asked looking at Bryan.
“The notebook Tala, the notebook that had Kai's letter?” Bryan asked. Tala stood there thinking for a while trying to remember a notebook. Then finally he got it and froze up. “Yeah that letter. She's pissed off about it.” Tala looked up at Spencer, “Did Kai tell her what was in the letter?”Spencer shook his head no. Tala looked around thinking, “We have to find that letter.” Spencer nodded, “Good idea.” And they both turned and walked inside.
Amanda looked over all the cd's she had to choose from that apparently the other dj had brought. She didn't find not one that she really wanted to play. “Man…and you call yourself a dj?” she said looking to a guy about 16 tied to a chair hidden in the bushes with duck tape over his mouth. She walked inside to go grab her collection of cds which were in Bryan's bedroom. Once she was in the room she heard a faint noise like something ringing. She went over and picked up Bryan's phone and answered it. “Hello?” she said.
“Hey good you were in Bryan's room. Listen I need you to search Tala's room for something. You remember my notebook that I used to share with him?”
Amanda thought for a minute, “Yeah. Why?”
“There's a letter inside of it…”
Amanda cut her off, “From Kai to you? Let me guess inside it explains a lot of stuff that happened. Tala found the letter before you could and toke it. Now Kai and Bryan got into an argument and brought it up while you where there and now you want to know right?”
“How did you know?”
“Tala was talking about it to Ray and Spencer. I wouldn't trust everything Kai says apparently Tala is mad because Kai didn't tell you what exactly he wrote and Tala and Spencer are both looking for it.”
“Well how about you stay close to them and find out more about it ok?”
“But..”
“But what?”
“I'm dj…”
“…Amanda dj after you find the letter. The quicker you grab it and read it and call me back the quicker you can..hello?? …hello? Amanda?”
The phone was next to Amanda's box of cds. Amanda went over and quietly snuck over to Tala's bedroom door and saw it was cracked open. She peaked in and saw Tala and Spencer both searching for something in two different spots. Spencer was checking Tala's desk and Tala was sitting on his bed going through a box of papers.
“It's got to be in here somewhere…” Tala said going through papers. Amanda rolled her eyes as she walked inside.
“Tala I need…uh…what are you looking for?” she asked. Neither one stopped and paid her any attention.
“Amanda check that dresser over there and tell me if you see a notebook.”
Amanda went over to Tala's dresser and opened it, right away finding the notebook. She looked over her shoulder and saw them busy still look. She turned back quickly going through the notebook and found an envelope that said Lia on the front. “Found one.” Amanda said as she put the letter in her pocket.
Tala and Spencer both looked at each other and ran over to her and she handed the notebook to Tala. Quickly Tala opened it and went through it seeing nothing but pages full of writing and a few drawings. He closed it and began to shake it hoping the letter would come out. “Damn it!” He said throwing the notebook at Spencer and sitting down on is bed looking frustrated and pissed off. Spencer opened the notebook and read the first page and saw it was from Lia to Tala.
“Fuck…Kai must've toke it back. Damn he could've made a new one and hid it somewhere.” Tala laid back on his bed, “Damn…he's good. Amanda sighed as she walked out of the bedroom. Spencer went over and sat next to Tala now on the third page and with a slight smile on his face. Tala sat up,
“What's there to smile about?” Tala asked, Spencer didn't answer and Tala toke the notebook away from him to read it. “You two were really close then. Now I see why you kept this.” Spencer said. Tala didn't say anything just read over a few pages.
Amanda walked back into Bryan's room and picked up her box and started to go through it. She looked down at the letter and sighed as she picked up the phone and started to call Lia back. Quickly before Lia answered she hung up and looked down at the letter. Questions began to come to mind the more she looked at it. “Damn…” she got up and went back to Tala's door.
“The last five letters…I didn't even read. Had no idea I hurt her that much.” Tala said still not looking up from the notebook. He sighed as he finally closed it and threw it onto his desk. “I guess…it would be better if Kai's with her.” Spencer turned and looked at him.
“No, come on that's not true. Tala no one has ever gotten that close with Lia. She never let anyone get that close to her. You're going to let Kai have her all because of one misunderstanding?”
“Without that letter I can't do or say shit.”
“Whatever Tala…thought you were stronger than that.”
Amanda walked in. Spencer sat up and looked at her for a minute or two. Tala didn't even realized she was in the room. Spencer noticed she was holding the letter in her hand and she looked down as she held it out.
“Tala…I think you have a little angel here for you.” Tala turned around and looked at Amanda and saw the letter. He walked over to her and toke it from her, opened it and read over it. He smiled and hugged Amanda tightly.
“Crushing…me…”
“How did you find this?”
“I…I..oh boy…” Amanda said then explained everything about Lia calling her saying to grab the letter and tell her. Spencer and Tala both looked at each other once she was done. “Well…should we call her back?”
Spencer smiled, “Nope…let them come back first.”
Tala nodded, “Let Kai enjoy his self for a little bit. We'll take care of it tonight. Anyways…I hear a lot of talking downstairs. Looks like we need our dj to go back down and give them something to move to.”
Amanda smiled as she turned and ran out the room, Spencer and Tala both stood up and followed.

What's going to happen next??? What the hell does this letter say? why dont I have anymore chips? ...hmm next chapter!