Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Distance Brought Us Closer ❯ forgiven ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Uh...What???
Isn't Clare amazing? She can fix any problem and all of a sudden...pop out with a surprise? huh?

Bryan was tied up and was being dragged everywhere by Tia and Lia. He rolled his eyes as they kept walking. Clare looked down at him and shook her head. She felt a little bad for him. “Kai where the hell are you?” Lia said getting pissed off. Kai was right behind Clare and also he was tied up as well. “Right here.” He answered Lia.
It toke them a while but once they got back they walked inside noticing that no one was in the living room. Everyone was all outback shouting and having fun. Everyone look at each other for a bit then heard people chanting Amanda over and over as the music was lowered. And the more they said her name the louder a song would play. “Is that….Amanda?” Bryan and Kai both asked. Clare, Tia, and Lia all nodded and went out back to see what was going on.
“Tala…you're party is awesome!” Tyson said running past him with a few fan girls chasing him. Tala laughed and turned to face Amanda. Amanda was going through her box trying to pick out another song to play while several people stood in a line trying to give her a request or ask her if she'd come to their party. “Tala.” He turned and saw Lia standing next to him.
Kai and Bryan were now sitting on the couch still tied up and soon Spencer joined them and was tied up as well. Clare sat in a chair in front of them watching them closely making them each feel nervous. Tia was standing in the hall way waiting for Lia and Tala to come back downstairs. Finally the two entered, Lia was holding the letter and reading it and Tala was close behind her tied up as well. Tia pushed him over to the couch and made him sit down as well.
“Now…I haven't decided exactly if I should put duck tape on them or not.”
“No…I need them to talk.” Lia said
Tia looked over to Lia along with Clare, “Alright then little sis, Lets hear it.” Clare smiled then threw down a huge knife making it cut through a table that was in front of her and made everyone jump. “Sorry…it was weighing me down…continue.”
Lia looked away a little scared from her sister, she toke in a deep breath.
Lia,
Sorry by the time you get this, we should already be gone. I know you don't like me much especially after what happened that one night after your birthday party.
Lia quickly looked up confused, “What?”
“Keep going…” Clare said.
We didn't, or actually Tala and Bryan I'm pretty sure wanted to say exactly why we're leaving. But I know they didn't and I'm sorry I'm not going to tell you either. Honestly I see it for the better. You and Tala need to get away from each other. Mind explaining how is it you two keep hurting each other and actually say that you love each other? Not to be mean or to bring up old stuff but what about Natasha? Or did you not find out still? And what about Brad?
Lia looked at Kai and crumbled up the piece of paper and threw it at him. “That was the exact reason why I hated you. Thanks for reminding me.”
Spencer looked over at Bryan, “Who is Natasha?” Bryan shook his head, “If I could hit you right now…believe me Spencer I would.”
“Wait who is Brad?” Tala asked looking up at Lia, “Who is Natasha?”
“At least we weren't dating when I met Tasha!” Tala said trying to get up. Lia ignored him and walked away. “Hey get back here!” Tala said trying to get free.
Clare sighed, “Lia get over here and sit down.” Lia turned around and came back and sat down in between Bryan and Spencer. “You too.” Tia sat on Bryan's lap. And Clare stood up.
“Now as far as I can remember…I have been the person in the middle here. First of all let me say you're all wrong. Tala true you weren't dating Lia but you were still messing around with her and Natasha. Lia shouldn't have kissed Brad. Kai shouldn't have wrote this letter. Bryan should've told us sooner about this letter. Spencer should get kicked and Tia I'm sorry but green is not your color love.” Of course everyone looked confused.
“But, Let's go over the positives. Spencer you try to stay out of stuff. Bryan you did good trying to make Lia smile. Tala got over his fake hatred for Lia. Tia purple is your color. Lia finally got over old stuff. And Kai helped me find our father and I now have custody over Lia, Tia, and Amanda.”
“WHAT?!?” everyone got really confused. Clare sat there in her chair as happier than a bunny that got five carrots. Questions began coming out of no where about what Clare had just said. “That's not all, I'm getting married and you have the choice to stay with me or our dad.”
That's when there was dead silence, the only thing heard was Amanda fainting. She had came back in right as when Clare told everyone to sit down.

Uh...ok im lost! explain! no im kidding oh well looks like this chapter sucked monkey's but! well to me it did...what do you think?
16. Forgiven.
So Clare has all her sisters now. Uhm...should've thought about that in the beginning. And who's forgiven in this chapter??? Take a guess...want to know?
 
and holly crap its been forever glad I am finally finishing this one

 
Clare smiled as everyone just held a confused look on their face. It was silent to shocked at what was said. “When the hell did this happen?” Tala and Lia both spoke at once then turned away from the other.
Bryan looked down and sighed, “Is this something we really need to be tied up for?”
I still don't know who Natasha and Brad are!” Spencer was beyond confused.
Clare sighed as she went over and untied them all. It was silent as everyone stood and stretched a bit. Kai went over and stood next to Lia but was only pushed down by her. She wasn't exactly happy about everything. Tala laughed and Lia threw a roll of tape at him. Lia walked off leaving everyone else there.
Still think you have a chance?” Tala asked looking down at Kai who didn't even bother getting back up
Of course, I'm not the one who made a promise and broke it.” Kai said
Hey you two shut up. Neither one of you deserve Lia. I've tried to stay out of it but now I'm getting annoyed. Leave that girl alone. Tala you go out and enjoy your party but don't even think about visiting Lia. Kai I suggest you go and meet someone new since there is a party going on but stay away from Lia's bedroom. Tomorrow I'm taking both of my sisters out just so Lia will get away from you.” Bryan spoke up
I know I don't deserve Lia, but this asshole won't give up!” Tala and Kai both yelled and pointed at each other
Bryan opened his mouth to say something but instead heard something drop from upstairs. They all looked at each other confused but right away knew what it was. Tala and Kai both headed towards the stairs but were pulled back by Spencer and Bryan. “Stay away from Lia, you've both caused enough damage.” Bryan gave them a threatening look and ran up stairs.

 
Try this one.” Tia suggested picking up a green stripped sweater and holding it up in front of Bryan. Bryan shook his head no and turned around to see Lia holding up the same sweater. He smiled and a couple of bags down and tried on the sweater. Both of the girls stood there smiling at him.
It looks cute.” Tia smiled
Lia bit her lip, “You look like a girl.” She spoke the truth
Bryan quickly took off the sweater and but it back, “You two are silly.” He picked up the bags and they walked out of the store. Today was Lia and Tia's birthday and the three of them went to the mall.
I'm hungry.” Lia said holding onto Bryan's right arm.
You're always hungry.” Tia said holding Bryan's left arm.
The continued to walk around looking at different stores trying to decide if it was even worth going in. Lia eventually found one and walked in. She looked around it was a bookstore she wanted to see if there was anything she was interested in. She looked around and walked down a long aisle of book and found one sticking out. She read the title and turned it over to see it was something about vampires (Typical right?) she opened to the first chapter and read the page. So far she was interested she looked up to see if she could find a second book. “Looking for something?” She turned to see Ray standing there.
Hello…and yeah but I got it.” She answered him
Ray walked over to her, “Lia not to be mean or ruin your day but Tala and Kai are both alright guys. They're a little crazy at times but they're both alright. I just want you to know that it's killing them both not spending time with you today. Just think about accepting them as friends.” He walked past her.
Lia turned and saw that he was gone. She shrugged and saw the second book, she reached to grab it but knocked down a couple of other books. “Crap.” She said as she kneeled down to pick them up but a hand beat her to it, she looked up and found Kai. Rolling her eyes she pushed his hand aside and picked up her mess.
Responsible for your own mess now? I guess Clare was right you have changed.” Kai said as she reached to put them back.
Yeah well can't be a brat forever. Speaking of brats, didn't Bryan tell you to stay away from me?” Lia turned to face him.
Kai looked around, “Yeah but then again I realized I should at least say sorry. Vampires? Looks like there is something that all girls share in common.”
Lia sighed and began walking away but something grabbed on the back of her shirt and lightly tugged. She turned around to see Kai but not as what she was used to see. For once he was standing there like he didn't know what was going to happen next. For once he actually looked as confused as Spencer or Amanda. But that wasn't what made Lia stay there, he actually looked miserable. “What's wrong?” she somehow manage to get out.
He looked at her then shook his head and sat in the floor. “I…I guess I messed up.” He admitted
Lia walked over and stood in front of him, “With what?” she asked.
Kai looked off to the side, “With you. Lia really you can't tell me that you're going to forgive Tala again. He's an asshole and keeps hurting you. It's hard standing by and watching it happen.”
Lia looked around and noticed red hair by the corner hiding next to another bookcase. “Kai…I didn't know you felt so strongly.”
He looked up, “Strongly? Lia we may not be the best of friends but I still care. I'm not saying that I'm in love with you or anything but I am saying that I hate seeing you hurt by him. Also I'm saying I'm sorry for hurting you as well. I don't want it to end with all of us hating each other for something that could easily be fixed.”
You're forgiven.” Lia smiled
Thanks but I wish it was easy for me to let it go. I feel really…uh…well…stupid. I'm sorry for everything.”
Lia held out her hand, “Once again Kai, you're forgiven. If I forgive you then let it go, that's what should matter most.”
Kai smiled and stood up, “I wish I could take back everything.” He looked down, “Even the night when…”
The sex? Didn't I say I forgive you? Ok I forgive you for everything else but the sex.” Lia smiled
Oh thanks you made this so much easier.” Kai rolled his eyes.
How can I forgive you for something that even I don't regret?” Lia asked
Kai looked at her, “You don't regret it?” he looked confused, “What about that promise you and Tala…”
I knew Tala broke that promise many times ago, I know how Natasha is. But never mind the promise Kai it doesn't matter. I'm glad it was with you.” Lia hugged him.
You…you're glad? I guess that does make me feel better.” Kai said hugging back but then pulled her away. “For the record, we're never dating or doing that again.”
Lia giggled, “I agree, once was too great. Besides that I hope we become better friends now.”
Kai ignored what she said, “Friends it is.”
Lia?” Bryan yelled out.
Better go before Bryan catches you.” Lia smiled, Kai turned and walked away.

Aww isn't that just cute and sweet? NO! NO I will not allow my stories to end with cute and sweetness. Will Lia end up with Tala? Or will she chase Kai? Was the sex between Lia and Kai ruin it with her and Tala? Is she pregnate? Will she keep the baby? Will there even be a baby!? Will someone die? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!?!?!
hmmm I don't know... making this up as I go... STAY TUNED
...wait this is a fanfic....
oh... well in that case, REVIEW!!!!!! and then STAY TUNED and i will UPDATE! ....
or maybe i'll update anyways -_-
mean people won't send me a stinkin review
i'll show you!
RARW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!