Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Distance Brought Us Closer ❯ Love and end? ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bryan, Lia, and Tia all laid on a hill staring up at the night sky. They had just eaten dinner and were now just spending time together. Lia sat up and looked over and noticed Tia laying on Bryan's chest and the two of them holding hands. Lia smiled to herself as she quickly put together every possible thing that's going to happen next between them.
“Well, well, well looks like you'll really be joining our family.” Lia teased.
Tia blushed while letting go of his hand quickly and sitting up. “You are so full of it Lia.”
Bryan sat up as well and look at the two girls and smiled, but it faded when he saw Tala walking closer to them. “Didn't I tell you stay away from her.” Bryan stood up.
Tala ignored him and offered a hand to help Lia up, “You didn't make me spend my birthday alone.”
Lia looked up at him and stood up, “Bryan it's ok, and what did you get me for my birthday Tala?”
Tia stood up and smiled, “Come on Bryan let's go and see a movie.”
“Don't do anything that'll hurt her Tala.” Bryan warned him and walked off with Tia
Lia sat down and sighed, Tala came over and sat down next to her. Together the two of them laid there staring up at the sky. “You didn't answer my question.” Lia turned and looked at him.
He laughed and looked at her,” If I can remember correctly, the same thing you got me.”
Lia sighed and closed her eyes. Thing were how they were, well before they were arguing. She felt a little relieved and beyond happy. She opened her eyes and found herself in Tala's bedroom. She noticed he wasn't in the room, she started to walk out but felt someone hug her from behind. A slight smile came across her face, “Tala…we need to talk.”
“I'm listening.” Tala said then kissed her cheek.
Lia looked around the dark room, she hadn't been in his room before. Strangely it was painted red which made her wonder why he was obsessed with the color. “I can't trust you anymore, I can't trust you to stay.”
“And I can't trust you anymore, I can't trust you to be honest.” He whispered in her ear.
Lia's body stiffened a bit when she felt the warm breath on the side of her neck, she loved these moments with Tala. A hand slid down along her curves only stopping at the brim of her shit where she then felt a hand on her bare stomach. “I can't trust you with my heart,” She somehow spoke, her body began to weaken
“You think I'll trust you with my heart?” Tala asked then only let go of her to turn her to face him. “I can't trust you with my heart, no not at all. But what I can trust you with…”
“I can trust you to hurt me again.” They both spoke, Tala let go and looked down at the floor.
Lia looked at him, “Now what?” she asked
Tala shrugged pulling off his shirt and laid on his bed. “How can there be a relationship if I won't stay and if you can't be honest? Better question, how is this love if we can't trust the other with our heart. Worst, we can't trust each other except the hurt the other.”
Lia sat next to him thinking about all his questions. True, how can there be anything between them if they were only expected to hurt each other. Strangely why did hurting each other bring them closer no matter what they always come back together. “Sometimes the regular and normal doesn't apply to everyone.” Lia turned and faced him.
Tala thought that over and agreed, “I guess that's us then. Hey Lia?”
“Hn…whoa.” She answered but then was pulled underneath him. She looked at him and smiled, “Yeah?”
“I don't want to be away from you anymore. I miss you, even if it is just ten minutes. I want to take you with me or at least know that you'll be there when I come back. Even though we'll just hurt each other I still want to call you mine.” Tala kissed her neck.
Once again Lia's body only tensed up at Tala's touch, no matter how often it happened. A hand again slid down her side and stopped at the brim of her shirt and fingers slid across her stomach. “You know Tala… I don't recall someone ending our relationship.” She whispered and wondered if he heard her or not. To answer her question she felt his breath again on the side of her neck, “That's exactly what I wanted to hear.” He whispered in her ear. Fingers slowly climbed up her side making her body tremble with every touch, moving from bare skin to a soft silk like material fingers playing slid across her breast. A set of hands reached and curved around his form, slowly moving in opposite directions one crawling up to find its way to the middle and softly press down and the other sliding down and around to find its way to have the task to undo a belt buckle. Teeth began nibbling at her neck and a hand slipped under the silk material and groped at her breast. A faint moan slipped past her lips, a hand pressed down even harder, the other hand dropped from its task of the belt buckle and found a new one not involving so much work running fingers though his hair twisting making an arch to be closer to him. A hand quickly found its way to her back unhooking two clips. “Tala…”
“Lia…shhh don't say a word.” Tala whispered
Lia bit down her lip, “Tala… if this happens promise to be here when I wake up.”
Kissing her forehead he smiled, “Yeah trust me I'm not going anywhere. Relax Lia, if I am gone I promise to get back soon to be next to you.”
 
Bryan walked into the kitchen and saw the refrigerator opened, he looked around to see if anyone was in the kitchen but didn't see anyone. He sighed as he closed the refrigerator door but noticed a foot. He looked down and saw Tala laying on the floor asleep holding onto an energy drink and in his boxers.
Spencer walked in and noticed Bryan just standing there looking dumbfounded. He walked over to him and also noticed Tala passed out on the floor. Bryan kicked at Tala's foot but that didn't wake him. Spencer got an ice cube and pressed it again Tala's neck, Tala woke up and looked up at his two friends.
“…rough night?” Bryan asked.
Spencer laughed, “I haven't seen you like this since the new year's party at Christy's. Obviously you were up late.”
Tala looked around then looked at a clock, it was 10 am. He sat up but got a headache and laid back down. “That was pretty great.” He said slowly falling asleep but was soon woken up with another ice cube.
“Would you like another ice cube or a nice cold shower?” Kai asked, Tala looked up him and sat up “Sorry.” Kai spoke when Tala could sit his self up straight.
Tala smiled, “You're forgiven…but one thing, I have to know.”
“Yeah?” Kai looked at Tala then at Bryan and Spencer.
“How the hell did you do it? I'm so tired. Kai 5 hours…how did you do it? I couldn't stand and she wanted more.”
Bryan and Spencer both laughed, Kai couldn't help but to let out a laugh too. “Easy… a lot of foreplay and I wasn't the right guy.” Kai offered a hand to help Tala up. Tala pushed it aside and fell back asleep.
Lia opened her eyes to find herself in one of Tala's shirts. She sat up and yawed, she looked next to her and noticed Tala was gone. She shrugged and laid back down. She wasn't really ready to get out of bed it. She closed her eyes and opened them to see Tala looking at her. “Told you I'd be back.” He smiled,
Lia yawned and snuggled to him. “Tala…it sucks we won't last.”
“Yeah I know…we'll make the best of it while we can. Let's get some more sleep, you tried to kill me last night.” He wrapped one arm around her. They both closed their eyes but woke up to a loud scream.
“LIA!!!” Tia ran in along with Bryan at her side with a real true oh fuck moment. “Lia…we have to go.” Tia said crying sitting at the foot of the bed. Lia looked at her and knew to ask why wouldn't be the smartest thing since Tia wouldn't be able to talk while crying.
“What's going on?” Tala asked, Bryan looked down and handed Lia a small box. He turned and walked out of the room before anyone else could say a thing to him. Lia and Tala both looked at the box. “No way…” Tala said looking beyond surprised, Lia's heart began racing as Tia held up a small stick object, there was the little unholy pink plus sign.
“Lia…what am I going to do?” Tia asked crying, Lia turned and faced Tala only to find him staring back at her just as confused and worried as her.