Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Go Breakin' My Heart ❯ The Problem With Men Is... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1: The problem with men is…
One word, Kai. The asshole of all assholes, my former friend, confinder and crush. It's pathetic to even think about, especially since he has a girlfriend somewhere in California that he left behind since summer vacation's over. His girlfriend told him to date someone up here, basically breaking up with him and he's taking it out on me.
That's not all either, he's suppose to date someone like Matilda, and he's gonna ask her too. We had been waiting for her and Ming ming last week and I lost it. He had the nerve to say that since all girls date people their own age and he shouldn't get involved with anyone younger.
"You know what Kai, you can do whatever you want with your dating life. I've had it" I told him and stalked off. I had gone to fine Chaya and Mina to tell them all this. That was yesterday, and this is today.
"So, what do you plan to do?" Mina asked me as we arrived at BBA High'sJapanese branch.
"Try and figure out what the fuck is going on in his head" I toldher, thoughit's strange now that I think about it. Mina and Kaiare siblings, only seperated by a year and she can't even figure out her brother.
"Here's your chance, he's coming this way" Chaya pointed out to me and I turned to see Kai and his gang of asholes.
"Hello blue haired ass wipe" I sneered at him and he just glared at me.
"The only reason I don't date trash like you is because I'd hurt you even more than I am now" he whispered quickly into my ear before joining back up with Tala and Brian.
"How the hell would you know?" I yelled after him, but he didn't answer me.
"What did he tell you?" Mina and Chaya asked simotaniously as I stood there seething in pure rage.
"I'll tell you later" I bit out, fire lit in my eyes as we headed to Algebra.
We sat in the back as always, it made it easier to talk and half pay attention to our teacher, Mrs. I-hate-teenagers-Clarkson.
"You're right, Kai doesn't make any sense, I don't get what he said either" Chaya said, Mina nodding in agreement.
"No wonder you yelled at him. I live with him and even Idon't get it" Mina said before a cough interrupted our conversation.
"Ladies, as interesting as your conversation is, I suggest you finish it indetention" Clarkson hissed at us before returning to her lecture.
Damn bitch, why can't she bug someone else? It's always us she sends to detention. I think it's because we can pass with nothing lower than a 'B+' when we only half pay attention.
"You know, I think her personal vendetta with us should be brought to my mother's attention" Chaya said as we exited the class to head to second period.
"You know, I do believe you're right" I confirmed as we entered the change rooms for gym.
Gym was a bore, it consisted of skipping and scooters for us and the gr12 guys doing volleyball. The highlite was when Chaya hopped on Mina's back while they 'scoot-boarded' down the gym screaming 'Kai is an asswipe!' Needless to say, Kai chucked a volleyball at us from the other side of the gym while Tala and Ray laughed, along with myself.
Thus why all six of us are sitting in the office and the principal is breathing down our necks.
"Never in all my years have I ever seen such sibling rivalry taken this far. I suggest you leave your fights at home from now on" Ms. Ayena yelled as she stalked around our sitting forms.
"Ms. Ayena, if they're fighting, why are the rest of us here?" Tala asked, but it turned out to be the wrong question.
"The other four of you are accomplisis, you'll all servedetention for the rest of the week. Dismissed" Ayena barked and we left.
As soon as we were far enough away, I shoved Kai into the lockers and stalked off.
Third period; history; god save the queen.
"...Therefore, by doing so, Nepoleanwas able to conqure the known world. Any questions?" Ms. Ichigo asked our sleepy minds.
I was sleeping with my eyes open, while Mina was doodling on my arm. Chaya wasn't in this class, she had science a few doors down. They were doing a chemical experiment today, I hope she's...'BAM!'...listening.
"Settle down class! It's just the Chem. Lab!" Ichigo shouted over the screaming whores.
"Chaya blew the lab didn't she?" Mina asked, sighing as she came back into reality.
"Probably" I told her, slipping back into my zoned-out state.
Lunch, the best part of the day until the 3o'clock bell. We met with Chays, who was sporting fried hair and ash covered clothes, but she was smiling all the same.
"What happened?" Mina asked as we joined her.
"Tyson spilled Potasium Nitrate and the whole thing went 'poof!' I swear I'm gonna kill him" Chaya explained as we went to eat in the Sakuratree that was shedding the last of its blossoms.
The rest of the day was a bore, aside from detention...