Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Ember's Hands ❯ A New beginning, A new life ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1
A New beginning, A new life
Ember Hands

Her crimson eyes stared up at the large school, and she let out a small sigh. She had a feeling today was not going to be any better then the rest of her life at all. A new school, new people, and over all a new country.

Sakota had just moved to Japan, not by choose at all. She was forced to come here by her brothers memory, he last order for her to do. Get away from Canada and the old team and try to live a new life in Japan. And maybe get into the well known Japanese Beyblading team the Bladebreakers, she did not know if she ever wanted to blade again though…not after all she want through already in that so called sport. The bitter taste of freedom still sickened her, she was free to do what she wanted now…but at the cost of her own brothers life. He always was a idiot, but was a great big brother non of the dought, how could such a smart, caring person be such a idiot…His last wish “Get far away from this place and set up a free life for yourself”

Damit that big idiot…

She let out another sigh and walked into the school to find it just like she was told by the others. Groups of friends talking, prissy teen girls giggling at hot boys, cute teen boys talking about hot girls, the basic life of a teen she was told. Over Harmon dosed people finishing off school and looking for a good time. Today is just going to be great…

Completely enthused (not) about the school day was going to be and this was the first time she was going to be in a normal schooling facility she wondered around trying to find a principles office, after a good while she managed to find her why there. Which was really hard to find in the maze like school she was in, she wondered what ever happened to maps and non maze like halls? Come on even when she was in Canada’s underground Beyblade group the people who directed to where you needed to go had maps of the tunnels!

Just as she was going to open up the door to the office some blue haired freak slammed open the door on her, flying her behind the door and stuck there too as he want threw. Angrily she pushed it back on top of who ever it was as they walked threw ht the door. “Watch where you opening doors freak!” She hissed then herd a growl at the other side of the door.

“Make me bitch, you should be watching where your going and stop thinking about some random guy you know!” Then there eyes meet finally, Sakota’s crimson to the blue heads violet eyes. She slipped from behind the door before she got crunched up again behind it. “What the world? Some wannabe?” The blue head looked at her strangely, taking note almost exacts makings on her face as his just Sakota’s was red. She was kinda cute all angry like that, and looked better then any girl around he sow in Japan but of course love was for weaklings and he did not care about that stuff. She looked at her eyes that seamed to have fire itself burning in them but yet looked so soft and kind in ways, of course he did not care about that stuff. Then out of pure cruelness and being himself began laughing his head off at her hair. Brown red-tipped with two streaks that where longer then her rest of her hair, looked different but looked good on her, but again he could never say that. “W00t a freak!”

Sakota puffed up greatly and kicked him hard in the spot that hurts most, and began laughing as he fell to the ground yelling and gowning curses at her. “What where you saying again? Did you just call me a freak and a bitch? You’re the discoloured blue headed freak around here” She pointed at his head, two different blues, and then glared at his markings like hers. “What the? I did not know I hade fans all the way in Japan…wait! I know you!” She then poked him on the forehead. “Beyblader Kai Hiwatari, Leader of the Bladebreakers!”

Instantly a sweat drop formed on his head “Well aren’t you the smart one? Do you got a problem with that?” He humped and pushed her hand away from him and went back to glaring at her.

“No Don’t got a problem, just now I feel my old spark wanting to kick some blue-head butt~” She smirked a bit but was soon interrupted as the schools bell rang “Got to run…blue head hope I don’t see you anytime soon!” She quickly ran into the office leaving Kai confused and pissed He wondered who that women was and who in the hell did she think she was but he had no time to think as he rushed to his first class for the day.

Sakota had a feeling today was going to be a long day and that would not be the last time she would see the blue-headed freak called Kai.