Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Ember's Hands ❯ Oh Why me? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2
Oh Why me?
Ember Hands

A long grown escaped her lips, finally classroom A-12. Ra and she thought finding the office was hard, try finding a classroom in this school. Something telled Sakota that Ember was going to laugh her little bird head off when she got told how Sakota continually got lost in a school, and was late for her first class too. Just what she needed when she got back to her apartment after a long day at school, a Bitbeast laughing at its owner…

As soon as Sakota walked into the classroom not really thinking of what she was doing, as soon as she got in many eyes turned to stare at the new comer, who was late. Then as if it could not get any worse she sow the blue-head, she instantly began glaring back at him and mouthed the words ‘fuck off’ at him.

“Oh you’re here! Class this is Kuritsuchi, Sakota. She’s new to this school and even new to Japan. She came from Canada. Everyone say hi and give her a warm welcome.” The over happy teacher chirped, Damit she wanted to bunch the women. The over cheerful type always got on her nerves, the nubs back in Canada used to be so cheerful they got into the program but about after a weak they where as miserable as everyone else.

A few grumbles and non enthusiastic claps came from the class. Cheerful group aren’t they? hu?

“Now lets see Kuritsuchi, you will sit in front of Hiwatari, Kai.” She no knowing of what hate was between the two she pointed at the unluckily free desk in front the blue-head. Great….

Sakota trudged to the desk, and sat down unhappily. She could feel Kai’s laser vision trying to get past her shields and make her turn around and fight back. But she was stronger them him, yes she was not going to buckle under his pitiful gaze, because she was Sakota. A strong leader even without the team around for her to lead.

She spent the hole Language Arts class with Kai’s hot gaze trying to brake her into talking to him. Most likely to say how she was a copier and intricate her on now a girl would know a world renown Beyblader and not do the annoying fan girl thing when she sees him. But she would never know, after all she was no mind reader just a good guesser.

She envied the blasted blue-head freak. Like all her old team did to anyone who was known and had a better life then them. Canada, most people don’t even think it even exists, only that is some country with US. Why did the US always get to go to the world championships? Canada is just a good, even better then these “All Starz” Even more got her nerves is why such weak Bladers got into the tops. Japans “Bladebreakers” where a joke. Lucky fools with no talent.

The pencil in her hands snapped under her ever tight grip “Damit…” She hissed lowly and grabbed another from her bag. Don’t think so much Sakota….she toke a few breaths and went back to work. All have weaknesses, her was thinking to much. When she got started it was hard to think about anything else. Lucky her when Bladeing Ember is able to block out everything for her. Just her and the battle, oh and of coarse the voice of the annoying Bitbeast in her head.

Damit she was off in thought land once again. She shacked her head around a bit, getting a few odd looks from her fellow class mates. She herd blue-head mumble something about her being a bitch. Ya think what you want ass hole, I’m better then you will ever be.

Just as she got her mind back onto her work finally once more, the school bell rang. Badly starling her, she never herd anything so weird and annoying sounding. Ra she now needed to kill who ever made up school bells as fucked up as that one was.

Sakota opened up a sheet of paper on what she is suppose to do next.

Language arts (Finished for today)
Language arts (Finished for today)
Science
Social
-Lunch-
Math
Math
Option
Option

Science….yaaaa…where will that teacher shove her to be partnered with. Please not be beside Kai, anyone but the blue-head.

Singing and dreading the next class of school, she slipped out from her desk and entered a hole hallway stuffed with people trying to get to there next class. She felt like she was in the wrong place, a outsider lost in the world of students. Maybe she should of tried home schooling?…less crowded then

“Oh why me?” She sighed and toke her first step into the sea of man eating students.